Slow seduction stories

jasx317

Virgin
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Posts
8
Hi all,

I just finished reading "The Woodworker's Wife" by Andyhm and it was an amazing story.

I was kept on the edge of my seat as the antagonist tried his best to seduce the unsuspecting wife.What made the story smoking hot was that all of it was written from the husband's POV and we get to experience his emotions as he tries to head off the seduction attempts and find clues as to whether his wife had actually committed adultery.

Adding to the tension was the fact that the wife was slowly being taken in by the antagonist's antics. The author able to convey the husband's increased desperation and i for one could empathize with the husband's need to keep his wife away from her seducer thus making the story all the more engrossing.

All in all, it was a story that i enjoyed tremendously and while i will not spoil the ending, i could have lived with the story going the full cheating route or the route in which love overcomes all.

So after all that, i am here to beg for recommendations of stories that has the wife/girlfriend slowly being seduced into cheating. A bonus if the stories has the husband's POV and has him slowly noticing clues about the wife's infidelity.
 
woodworkers wife

Yea I absolutely loved this story and hope to see more like it.
 
jasx317

Some authors I liked alot are suewatcher in the interacial section " lamars game" was outstanding if you like angsty types.
Jaycuck alot of his stories but I'm still catching up on his .
Xleglover. I read just about all his stories that I could find. Love his style.
Britease has some good ones too
This just to get you started usually I just do the category then by letter search takes a few tries to get one you like but it's like striking gold when you do find one. Happy hunting!
 
https://www.literotica.com/s/melanies-seduction-ch-04

But chapter 4 is awaiting moderator approval for more than a year now. Don't know what is going on.
Same answer as the other thread:

It's dead in the water.

It's been reported for some reason and the site editor has referred it back to the author with a rejection notice. It's up to the author to fix it and resubmit. If they haven't done so after a year, they're not likely to do anything now. So it's a non-story.
 
I love slow seduction stories and I wrote some from the seducee's point of view. :)

I've been trying to write more for a while, but I struggle to finish them as the seduction part gets more and more drawn out when I write (I realized I find the actual seduction way hotter than the eventual success that is sex). Not sure if anyone would even read them at this point.
 
My favourite kind of story too. The he rang the door bell and she fell to her knees kind of story just doesn't work for me. I also believe the seduction adds a lot of meat to the story and makes it far more interesting.
 
I agree. I like slow seduction stories as well. Something with a nice build up where the main character is perhaps reluctant at first.
 
I like stories of seduction fast or slow. I wish there was a story category for stories of seduction. I love the process that makes it all happen and how they did it and the circumstances surrounding it. Really turns my crank.
 
A great example of this is Al Steiner's Miss Darling, about a man trying to seduce a virgin teacher who wants to save it for marriage. It's romantic as well as erotic. It's got a great ending.
 
A great example of this is Al Steiner's Miss Darling, about a man trying to seduce a virgin teacher who wants to save it for marriage. It's romantic as well as erotic. It's got a great ending.

Thank you. I'll check that out.
 
Another I really liked was SteveLee1146 Adulterous Honeymoon. 25 pages which means it must run to 100k words or close and the sex.......well I'm not going to give it away. Longest single story (not multiple chapters) I've ever seen on Lit.

He's got a number of stories posted and it's a rare author that shows that many H symbols.

https://www.literotica.com/s/adulterous-honeymoon

edit: Forgot about this one I read years ago. Same author https://www.literotica.com/s/delayed-honeymoon-pt-01 4 chapters
 
Last edited:
LOVE slow seduction stories, particularly interracial/non con-style. It requires a great deal more suspension of disbelief, but I love the idea of the womanā€™s sexual power slowly being taken until sheā€™s betrayed everything: her loving husband, her social beliefs, her family, the law, and her own agency for a ā€œdaddyā€ that pleases her like nothing sheā€™s ever imagined. For me, few do it better than thecryptkeeper.

If anyone else knows more stories in that vein PLEASE let me know.
 
LOVE slow seduction stories, particularly interracial/non con-style. It requires a great deal more suspension of disbelief, but I love the idea of the womanā€™s sexual power slowly being taken until sheā€™s betrayed everything: her loving husband, her social beliefs, her family, the law, and her own agency for a ā€œdaddyā€ that pleases her like nothing sheā€™s ever imagined. For me, few do it better than thecryptkeeper.

If anyone else knows more stories in that vein PLEASE let me know.

Here's a couple I was reminded of tonight.

https://www.literotica.com/s/testing-the-limits-2

https://www.literotica.com/s/what-she-deserves-3
 
BTW, you should never attempt to write another version of a story without the author's permission. You can certainly steal the idea and write your own, but never do a takeoff from a story without asking.
 
That's novel. A self-promoting resurrection thread! Gordo, you're totally shameless. Five years, is that the half-life of a LW writer? ;)
LOL. I was responding to a post from this morning, and apparently, it's been deleted.

Here's the email. I haven't LOST it YET, contrary to rumours!

"
Slow seduction stories - New reply to watched thread
thateternallust replied to a thread you are watching at Literotica Discussion Board.

Slow seduction stories



Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread Slow seduction stories at Literotica Discussion Board with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.​

 
LOL. I was responding to a post from this morning, and apparently, it's been deleted.

Here's the email. I haven't LOST it YET, contrary to rumours!
That explains your slightly odd BTW.

It read a bit like you're having a conversation with the voices in your head!
 
Back
Top