Non-Consent

For those of you who are fans of the genre, what do you look for in a story? What are the "must have" elements? What makes it a story you'll come back to time and again? And possibly more important, what ruins it for you?
So I'm super late to this thread but I had to answer. For me as a young woman I am sometimes ashamed by the desire I feel when I read a non-con story. My sexual fantasies all involve some form of non-con or at least reluctance. But I cannot help that the idea of my body being totally and completely out of my control turns me on.

It's the loss of power.

It's the realization that you have stopped being human and are now helpless prey. And the predator can choose to do anything he wants to you. He can force your body to feel pleasure even while your mind is in pain.

It's ruined for me when the victim starts to enjoy it. When they suddenly become transformed by the experience and now are loving it. It's fine if her body enjoys it but she can't magically turn into a willing participant. Also when the assailant isn't intelligent. I prefer a well planned psychopath over the random dude from the bushes who just decided in that moment to "hop on a bitch." :p

Hope your writing is going well :)

So I'm super late to this thread but I had to answer. For me as a young woman I am sometimes ashamed by the desire I feel when I read a non-con story. My sexual fantasies all involve some form of non-con or at least reluctance. But I cannot help that the idea of my body being totally and completely out of my control turns me on.

It's the loss of power.

The one non-consent story I've posted is about a role-play, complete playacting in other words. I'm writing a couple more with the same theme.

In these stories the women are the ones who create the "scripts" for these games. They want to experience and deal with their fears and fantasies with someone they trust. Paradoxically perhaps they actually retain power and control by inventing the scenario. However, the men on their side of the game can improvise parts of the story too if they come up with something.

If I may, I'll link to the story I finished and posted. It does have a surprise twist.

https://www.literotica.com/s/role-playing-with-michelle-ch-03

In fantasy however...

Much of what Evilynn said resonates with me. Write me stories please ;)

I suppose all in all I lean towards the deeply mental side of non-consent. I prefer a slow burn, where desperation grows, humiliation is an ever returning constant (no mercy or non-con to con stuff!), where things get darker and more hopeless at every stage.

Some preferred starting points:
- the victim naively 'tried out' something, and gets entangled in a web she can't get out of
- the tormentor just 'hates her type', not even her specifically, but just the perception the tormentor has from her (pretty girls, cheerleaders, rich types, white people, 'fortunate' people, and so on)
- the tormentor hates her specifically for something she has done (which should ideally be something justifiable, to get the victim into a weird guilt trip)

As for the physical sex thing - personally I'm not really into the actual act of sex at all (I love objectification and humiliation much more), but when it comes to forced sex/rape scenes, I've always figured that it's a simple matter of biology when it comes to getting wet/cumming/etc., so it doesn't really hold that much value for me.

Someone in this thread mentioned suicide as one of the possible options to escape from a situation like blackmail, force, kidnapping and so on (heavy subject, of course, but we're talking about writing here). I try to make sure that my stories/roleplays are realistic in that sense, in that I try to keep the story just on the right side of the equation. It can be accomplished by introducing just enough 'hope', using strong willed characters, or just some variation in heaviness/lightness throughout the story (only to drop another bomb when they least expect it, of course!)

Much of what Evilynn said resonates with me. Write me stories please ;)

Some preferred starting points:
- the victim naively 'tried out' something, and gets entangled in a web she can't get out of
- the tormentor just 'hates her type', not even her specifically, but just the perception the tormentor has from her (pretty girls, cheerleaders, rich types, white people, 'fortunate' people, and so on)
- the tormentor hates her specifically for something she has done (which should ideally be something justifiable, to get the victim into a weird guilt trip)

The non-consent story I posted is about a role-play but I think it does have the first two elements you mentioned:
1. The woman naively accepts a ride from a stranger.
2. She mentions that she is a college football cheerleader (she is about nineteen).

Of course the woman in the game actually created or "wrote" these plot points as part of her "script."

Another story I might write has the third element, with a man who has a rape fantasy about a woman who just broke up with him. Then he has another fantasy about confessing to a priest - merely about having the first fantasy. I was hoping to get an element of satire into that last part.

Anyway, the link to the published story is in my post just above yours.

Originally Posted by dondd
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say, No. Just, No.
Of course.
No woman (or man) would enjoy being attacked and raped.
I wouldn't want to indulge in the though.

My post originally was in the thought of conquering armies in the Medieval era, like the Norman invasion of Britain, where many British Christian women lost their virginities to the conquerers.

Many Christian women have lost their sweet Christian innocences to rape. They forcibly take their Christian virginities.

I don't think for a minute any would enjoy it.

Last edited:
Ask any blowhard if they would mind being anally raped with a nightstick, no lube. Consider the answer. Then whip out your billy-club, and poke-em. Hard. Are those screams of joy? Poke-em again.

The word is 'assault'. At least one prominent political figure brags of sexual assaults. Who would like to be assaulted? Any volunteers here? [/me grabs whip and shovel]

Oh wait, assault is a felony. Who would like to go to prison and be raped?

This has been an interesting philosophical discussion but, meaning no disrespect to the prior posters, it does not seem to address the writing questions.

First, Laurel, the owner and sole arbiter of what stories are posted here has made it clear that no stories will be posted if it is not clear that the all parties are getting gratification for the sexual act. Embarrassment? Sure. Second thoughts? Absolutely. But rape as defined by the various criminal codes/ No way.

Second, would any form of role playing not fall under BDSM? If you are role playing, then there is consent and some negotiation of the scene and the power exchange. So, not non con.

One person mentioned up stream that slavery based stories, if not part of a BDSM negotiation, are by their nature non com. I have a series that I am writing in that I call the Penal Slavery universe, an alternate history set slightly in the future that the 13th amendment was interpreted to allow for terms of enslavement as punishment for crime. There is non consensual sex in that no one wants to be a slave and reluctance to perform certain acts, but it is recognized that is one of the consequences of enslavement. I am curious as to how others might view it.

My Stories: https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

In Non consent, I like differences between the submissive and the Dom such as: Blonde vs Brunette or Black haired woman, blonde vs Black woman or man, straight mature white woman vs Teen black or white, any white women vs either asian, black any ages, mom and son or daughter. A smooth seduction/blackmailing of prey is a big turn on for me. No violence or rape is necessary in these stories, just the prey being unsure of what to do and why she is wet in her crotch is what I like.
André Lemieux

A smooth seduction/blackmailing of prey is a big turn on for me. No violence or rape is necessary in these stories, just the prey being unsure of what to do and why she is wet in her crotch is what I like.
André Lemieux

If I can expand on this: non-con's appeal exists, IMHO, on that thin line between what someone would do for a thrill and the things that are just too terrifying to do unless someone forces you to. Non-consent is not the same thing as rape and violence, and I would argue that any of the latter stories belong in their own category.

For instance: I might find my boss, a feisty older woman, to be attractive in an unconventional way, and I would feel all sorts of conflicting feelings if she threatened to fire me unless I ate her out. Lots of potential there for acts I would find pleasurable under other circumstances.

A different story altogether would be if she turned dominatrix, cornered me in the parking garage and straddled me in public while she whipped my dick and got off on my face. Would that be to some people's liking? I'm sure it would be, but the former story is much more discreet and complex in the themes it can explore.

Completely my opinion, but a good non-con story makes me fight myself on whether or not I would want the experience I'm reading about, turns my body and mind against each other.

So, I just submitted a story that's about an abduction, the sexual content is focused on reluctance and there's not a lot of discussions of feelings of shame. Would readers be terribly disappointed because there's not a lot of forcing, it's more about persuasion and the abductee being brought to understand that she enjoys the situation?

So, I just submitted a story that's about an abduction, the sexual content is focused on reluctance and there's not a lot of discussions of feelings of shame. Would readers be terribly disappointed because there's not a lot of forcing, it's more about persuasion and the abductee being brought to understand that she enjoys the situation?

There aren't a limited number of reader types here. Some will love it; some won't. There's no real answer to your question. You write it the way you want it and you take your chances with whatever mix of readers read it and decide to respond to it.

There aren't a limited number of reader types here. Some will love it; some won't. There's no real answer to your question. You write it the way you want it and you take your chances with whatever mix of readers read it and decide to respond to it.

Thanks, Keith! That makes sense. :cattail:

Back