Basic Guidelines for Story Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammael Bard

Suit Up
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Posts
5,175
Considering some of the recent threads, I've decided to add a few more rules for the Story Feedback Section:


1) The Story Feedback section is only for the stories/snippets which are posted on Literotica.

Please DO NOT advertise stories/snippets which are published elsewhere. Spamming the Forum with such requests can have your account banned. Such posts/threads will taken down.

2) The sample size of your story/snippet should not exceed three paragraphs or 100 words, whichever is convenient to the OP. Please note the following things while posting a thread requesting a feedback for your story/snippet:

-DO NOT post the entire story/story idea on the thread.

-DO NOT post snippets containing material that violate Literotica rules such as excessive violence, abuse of character, snuff and sexual activities involving under-age persons.

3) Users are free to discuss the merits/demerits of any story on the relevant thread, but are requested to refrain from posting off-topic comments and hijacking threads for personal flame wars. Such posts will be removed and placed in an appropriate section of Literotica Forums under a new thread.

4) In case of any spam threads/threads that violate Literotica guidelines, please DO NOT post in that thread and report it immediately. The Moderator will take appropriate actions as necessary.

The Story Feedback section is meant for requesting guided feedback on story/snippets that are meant for this website. Please cooperate to make this place clutter free and easy to use.
 
Hi Literoticans,

I hope all of you are enjoying yourself on the Forums out here. Literotica is great place to be in and it is you people who make Literotica what it is. Here are a few helpful guidelines that will, hopefully, make your experience much better.

  • Literotica registers new users every day, and most of them aren’t aware of the rules here. Please be helpful and patient while dealing with them.

  • Please report contents that violate Literotica Forum Guidelines. A Moderator will take appropriate action. Please remember that Moderators are not present on the Forums 24/7. A major cause of non-removal of reported posts may be their absence.

  • People of all kinds visit the Literotica Forums, and not all of them are polite. If you feel that a particular user is posting rude/malicious comments or being unhelpful, you can add them to your Ignore List.

    The programmers at Jelsoft have added an ignore function for your convenience. Just go to your User Control Panel and add the user you don't want to deal with any more. The offending user’s posts will be hidden and any threads started by the user will not appear on your screen. They also cannot send you Private messages.

  • Moderators here are users who have volunteered to help the website. They remove spams, advertisements, off-topic comments and moving threads to where they should belong. In other words, they enforce the rules of Literotica.

    The administrators here don't believe they are anyone's parents nor are they anyone's Jiminy Cricket. It's not their responsibility to make sure that everyone on the site uses free speech responsibly. It's up to individual users to be responsible for themselves.


In short, the website believe in the First Amendment, and offensive content will not be removed unless it breaks one of the rules. Anything else goes. You may post whatever you like. Consequently, so can everyone else.


Best wishes,

Bard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top