LDR: 40+ f submissive seeking unattached Dom

DaisychainNZ

Virgin
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Posts
10
Hello, thanks for popping by, please read my post to the end before considering messaging me.

I'm in my late forties, I'm single, my last D/s relationship ended about 2 years ago. I am hoping to find a male Dominant who would like to develop a long distance relationship.

I am in New Zealand so our times zones need to be compatible.

My style of submission lies somewhere between bubbly and playful babygirl and deeply submissive. I find that this changes somewhat depending on the Dominant.

At my core I love to please him and serve him, going out into the world I always strive to make him proud in everything that I say and do.

I am not into TPE, but I enjoy more than bedroom only, I'm not 100 percent sure where the line is and find that often depends on the D, his interests and the strengths he brings.

The kind of Dom I am looking for would enjoy getting to know his submissive on all levels and want to spend time riffling around in her head so that he understand her, her needs, wants and desires. He in turn would be willing and open to sharing so that his sub could learn to serve him and make him happy.

I'm hoping to find a Dominant that enjoys providing a loving, supportive, nurturing structure for their sub, one who enjoys lifting them up to be the best person that they can be. He would take his role as Dominant seriously and expect his sub to serve with the same level of commitment and intensity.

He would be confident enough that he can also be playful and have some fun without worrying that his Domliness could be compromised.

I find monogamy incredibly sexy, ownership and possession are a part of my kink, so pass me by if you have a special person in your life already.

Please pm me if you would like to chat and see if we might be compatible.

Thank you for reading to the end, if you would like me to know you read all the way down here you can use the word sunshine if you decide to message me.

p.s. There is a glitch in the lit system and I can't update my profile, you'll also see a post from last year where I thought it would be a good idea to find a play date Dom. Let the record show this was a bad idea.:) Didn't pan out and not looking for that at all. But much of what it says about myself and what I enjoy is still true.
 
Last edited:
your private chat in/sent box is full, need to clear it up a bit
 
Sunshine, you intrigue me!

:)

Do tell me more. What is it you seek little lady?

I am actually in New Zealand...
 
Back
Top