Sticky mess or let it out?

missswannie

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 28, 2018
Posts
4,582
So, as an extension to inside or outside, if you like it inside do you leave it inside and enjoy it or is it a quick run to the bathroom to let it flow out?

Not in any hurry to lose it personally.
 
So silly question.

Can you ladies actually tell when you have received a deposit and it is sitting inside of you?
 
Knickers pulled aside and cum inside, put them back in place and keep it close as long as possible.
 
So silly question.

Can you ladies actually tell when you have received a deposit and it is sitting inside of you?

Yes, yes we can.

I personally like it left in. The warm stickiness in my panties or on my thighs as it leaks a bit at a time.
 
Ohhh I love how slippery and sexy it feels inside, but then the dripping down my thighs and legs is so sexy too. Can't I have it both ways?
 
My wife likes leaving it, and then carrying it around inside as long as she can. She loves knowing she has a secret that those around her don't know. It's one of her few kinks, and I'm good with it!
 
Leave it in, no question. Every drop of his hot, sticky cum is all mine, and I like to enjoy it as long as possible!
 
Did you know that the clear sticky strands that comes out of you is called cervical fluid. In French it has a name "cyprine".
Learn a new word every day.
 
Leaving it in at this very moment! He was nice enough to bring me a towel so I don’t drip all over the bed though :heart:
 
My fuck partner likes to leave it in. If I cum in her she goes home to her hubby knowing that my cum is slowly leaking out of her.:devil::devil:
 
My fuck partner likes to leave it in. If I cum in her she goes home to her hubby knowing that my cum is slowly leaking out of her.:devil::devil:

My fwb let me have wonderful sex on line for him. It may not be his cum leaking out when my husband comes home, but cum all the same.
 
Love this - I just wish there was a way to tell if someone is doing it irl.
 
I love a woman that lets me fill it up and keeps it inside as long as she can. I make big loads.
 
there was a time when I had to run to the bathroom. I always hated myself for it.
 
Back
Top