Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're perfect. :heart:

I don't know about that, but I do know you made me smile. :kiss:

Sort of related: I was honest. I said what I've been feeling. And now, it's out of my hands. I can know that I've been true to myself in this whole process, and if he opts out, well, I guess it's his loss.

(and, sadly, mine. I hope he sticks with me)

But don't tie them above the ankle... that's so last year :rolleyes:
Oh no, Will- I'm shielding my face because I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a proper response to your edit yet. Bad flowwer. :eek:

And, apparently Dampy can't even commit your above crime of fashion with the pants because...

damppanties said:
She won't. :(
Crapples! Darn you woman, foiling all my wonderful, idealistic ideas. Bah humbug.
You could've used those pants to store the marshmallows they threw at you, ya know. Sheesh.

1: I can't help that I'm just fucking tiny. I've tried.
2: Yeah, an adjustment to the back would be good.
3: Thank goodness for good tips!
4: Yes, I really DO appreciate it when the ice packs actually stay in the freezer.
5: Beer. It's what's for dinner.

At 3am this morning i was holding in my hands my printed, completed, 61 page, blood, sweat and tears dissertation.

Nothing has ever felt so heavy.

I am handing it in today, and all my friends hate me for it :eek: because they aren't in a position to. Thing is, it's due tomorrow.

Whilst i'm sorry they are all struggling to get it done, i need to say this...

*MY DISSERTATION REALLY IS DONE NOW! FULLY! FINISHED! I don't need to see it again mwahahaaa!!! yay!*

:D :D :D

At 3am this morning i was holding in my hands my printed, completed, 61 page, blood, sweat and tears dissertation.

I am handing it in today, and all my friends hate me for it :eek: because they aren't in a position to. Thing is, it's due tomorrow.

*MY DISSERTATION REALLY IS DONE NOW! FULLY! FINISHED! I don't need to see it again mwahahaaa!!! yay!*

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats!

So. Now will you do my 2-page Methodology section for me? :D :D :D

But seriously, I'm proud of you. :heart: 61 page = heart-attack stuff for me.

What are you still doing up? *glare*

see you soon, gorgeous...:kiss:

I don't know. I went to sleep while reading at about 8 and woke up at 12. :rolleyes: I thought I might just check Lit before going back to bed. :eek:

I'm excited. :cathappy:

ps. What are you still doing up? *glares back*

I don't know. I went to sleep while reading at about 8 and woke up at 12. :rolleyes: I thought I might just check Lit before going back to bed. :eek:

I'm excited. :cathappy:

Me too.

....and vella is going to be soooooooooo jealous. *wink*

Edit: I'm still pysched over finally getting to really bout. BTW, 'taint that late for me....

Me too.

....and vella is going to be soooooooooo jealous. *wink*

Edit: I'm still pysched over finally getting to really bout. BTW, 'taint that late for me....
vella... *sigh* I totally intend to meet that woman someday. It's in my to-do list. :cool:

Bout? Is this something to do with fencing?

vella... *sigh* I totally intend to meet that woman someday. It's in my to-do list. :cool:

Bout? Is this something to do with fencing?

Yes dear, I have taken up the sword again after a gap of more than twenty years.

It's coming back slowly... I fought a few foil bouts tonight and by the last one I started to feel more comfy. I took it to 4-4 before losing the final touch, but it felt good.

My epee arrives tomorrow *grin*

Yes dear, I have taken up the sword again after a gap of more than twenty years.

It's coming back slowly... I fought a few foil bouts tonight and by the last one I started to feel more comfy. I took it to 4-4 before losing the final touch, but it felt good.

My epee arrives tomorrow *grin*
Bet you look sexy with it.

Photo! When? :D

What's RT?

Romantic Times., the biggest convention in the romance genre. I'm on a panel about ebooks, appearing at All Romance eBooks booth and representing Phaze. But I also am attending all the costume balls, and I bought a rapier to wear to two of them.

You can see the hilt in my av, but it has been more interestingly featured in some of Imps recent AV's.

The epee should arrive at the salle tomorrow. I'll get my daughter to take pictures Friday, she'll have fun doing so...

Romantic Times., the biggest convention in the romance genre. I'm on a panel about ebooks, appearing at All Romance eBooks booth and representing Phaze. But I also am attending all the costume balls, and I bought a rapier to wear to two of them.

You can see the hilt in my av, but it has been more interestingly featured in some of Imps recent AV's.

The epee should arrive at the salle tomorrow. I'll get my daughter to take pictures Friday, she'll have fun doing so...
Yes, I saw the avs Imp had with the rapier. I loved it.

*squeeee!*I AM ABOUT TO GO AND HAND OVER MY DISSERTATION...it's just hitting me that this is it...this is what i've been working towards for 3 years...and that according to my supervisor i've done a damn good job and that makes me feel so fantastic about it.

I owe a lot to a lot of people for their input, and for them keeping me sane in all the little and wonderful ways they do, so i just want to say thank you to those people, i really appreciate it.

So, to the kind litizen's who proof read for me- i really really appreciate it, thanks so much.

And to my friends who have kept me sane- poking me on msn and yim and generally cheering me up- you've been a great help too.

And finally to Misty who has had to put up with my tantrums and constantly reading passages out to her, and getting over animated when explaining concepts, and just beleiving in me like she does. Thank you <3

:kiss: thanks everyone...wow...about to go hand it in :D

Congratulations, Grace! :rose:

Blurt: It's oddly comforting to have the ticker on my desktop again. I think it's only a matter of time 'til I dive in instead of just watching the market move.

Go GRACE!!!!:rose:

That thing in the sky.....the bright yellow disk....is it.................the sun??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back