Multiculturalism

ALL cultures are NOT equal. Never were, never should be. Some have been eradicated from the face of the earth and there are others that should be.....one way or another.

Ishmael
 
You might need to clarify what you meant by that, because at a first superficial read it sounds…
- When you talk about cultures, I presume that you're referring to ideologies, as opposed to people
- or is it a tongue in cheek summary of some passages from the Kuran? Because my understanding is that parts of it contain, indeed, such calls for violence.

I think what I said is pretty straightforward.

Can you separate the Aztec culture from the practices of the Aztec people? They had to go, complete and utter destruction. (Although I think saving the books for later research might have been prudent.) That is an extreme case. In some cases education, or re-education, would be the preferred course of action. Or any permutation of the two.

Just because a culture does exist doesn't mean it should, or that anyone is doing anyone in those cultures a favor by preserving it. The Brazilian government is keeping a few of the Amazonian tribes isolated from contact with the modern world. They, and the UN, continually rattle on about how benevolent and sensitive they are for doing so. Really? First of all it goes beyond segregation right to quarantine. Those tribes are really nothing more than lab rats for the anthropologists. They might as well be in a zoo. Anyone bother to ask the Indians? Put it to a vote?

And what, if anything, are those cultures going to teach us? Anything relevant to the world we live in? (Oh yeah, that's going to provoke a "cure for cancer" post by some moron.)

Ishmael
 
ALL cultures are NOT equal. Never were, never should be. Some have been eradicated from the face of the earth and there are others that should be.....one way or another.

Ishmael

No culture worth a damn has ever erupted between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. There were none, ever. Its entirely naked niggers and Indians. Culture erupted outside that zone, in Egypt and India and Persia.
 
You know why I think that you two refused to believe me and mocked me?

Because if you did, that would make you look at me in a slightly different way. With slightly more RESPECT, as opposed to the derogatory / mocking sortof way in which you perceive me.
(Not that it's my intention or I'd feel like I won the lottery with that, tho.)

In my experience, that weighs a lot, even with the most arrogant and nasty male acquaintances. Academic abilities, personality - meh. But once they see you swim and realize that you're good at it, they even welcome you into their club, so to speak.

But hei, this is a porn board after all. All that's relevant to you douches is that the other person is old, fat and butt ugly. And that they don't stroke your ego.
Nobody could look at you with any respect because you are a needy, whiny, uneducated fat slob who loves racists. I will respect you when you kill yourself.
 
get that tiny ineffectual penis off the screen and go get yourself some, even if you had to pay a prostitute,
you obsessed dumbfuck!

Do you even realize how stupid you are? Read your response to my reply then read what you just wrote.
You seriously are stupid. It's not an off the cuff remark, it is spoken with certainty and much supporting evidence, much like that fat slob remarks I make. Kill yourself, paki loser!
 
get that tiny ineffectual penis off the screen and go get yourself some, even if you had to pay a prostitute,
you obsessed dumbfuck!


Ahh diddums.

Your obsession with my penis is well documented throughout the boards.

It is what you go to, when you can't face the sour truth of yourself, or need to deflect from your inadequacies. Everyone sees this for what it is. :rose:

It seems I have struck a raw nerve, once again, with my observation.
Is it Jimmie's course rejection, or are still struggling with the self-realization of your own racism and bigotry?
 
A multicultural journey

Multiculturalism.jpg
 
Back
Top