Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Got a scene I'm really looking to do.

Moms' Weekend -- four housewives from the same suburb travel to their sons' college for Moms' Weekend, in which moms get to party with their children and re-live their college days.

These four women party a little harder than most, hooking up with some college guys on the first night then their sons on the second night.

Obviously, I have a lot more details but didn't want to put them all here. If you're interested (and are willing to play all four women, as I'll be playing the guys), PM me!

Thanks!
 
I hope he doesn't get upset on what I'm about to do, but after losing contact with him over 5 months ago, I still find this thread to be creeping back into my mind and holding my interest.

Pawn of Wizards

This thread was originally intended for Se7en and I, but I have not seen any sign of him since around Christmas.

The idea:
Anya's father was once a very powerful wizard, but the full details of his past are something he refuses to discuss. When she discovers his old book of spells, he becomes infuriated with her, showing a side to him she's never seen before. She swears to never touch it again, but something about the book actually starts calling to her, demanding her to find it. After her father hides it numerous times, she manages to find it once again, stealing it away and swearing to right the sins her father feels he's commited in his past.

An accident sets fire to the family home, and she promises to pay him back for what she's done. To do so, she decides to use the book's magic to steal. One of her thefts goes horribly wrong, her spell effecting another wizard- who had ties to her father. He recognizes the book, and offers to teach her to better weild it's power... But there's far more to it than simply a kind offer. He knows exactly what her father used to be, and intends to punish her for her father's past deeds, as well as use her to take revenge on his enemies.

Please PM me if you have interest.
I'd like to find a cowriter who can immerse themselves in the story and character, and offer substance in their posts.
 
Okay, so I have seen a couple of these RPs around, and I tried to try one out. Basically, a stalker wants to get Slna Gomez to be his sex slave through a long and very well thought out plan. The link is in my signature, entitled "Gotta Watch Out, Selena". I would like someone who writes well, and tries to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and I would like for there to be a plot, not just the sex, though I think that there will be quite a lot of that as the story goes on. Please PM me if interested, I am very flexible and open to change.
 

Bump!! Still looking for a willing female to help me keep these stories alive.
 
Seeking a male to join:

Wrath of a Woman Scorned


The role is that of a summoned demon. In this setting, an astral being is unable to shift into the mortal realm unless called upon by a caster; a rare occurrence, given the social stigma in 'dark arts' and the level of ability required to cast such a spell. The demon's powers and limitations are fairly straight-forward: they can only exist in the mortal realm so long as their host is living, and while they generally maintain free will and can revolt against their caster (or just test boundaries by randomly doing what they want from time to time), it is the caster who ultimately has control. Focused will from the mortal can cause the demon great pain, force them to unwillingly take commands (such as, they would maintain their own thoughts but lose control of their bodies), or even return them to their own plane of existence. Outside of these stipulations, the demon is capable of amazing feats of magic, including a varied array of schools and abilities. The particulars can be discussed with my co-author.

I am looking for a writer that is interested in the power struggle between the summoner and the summoned. He is a demon; I expect him to be strong willed and confident. His specific personality is up to my co-author. I'd prefer for an intellectual type over a brutish asshole... While I intend for there to be plenty of rough sex and D/s situation between them, I'm looking for someone who enjoys verbal toying at least as much as violence and force.

Please send me a message if interested! Thanks!

Additional note: The demon should have contempt for the summoner, though he is irresistibly drawn to her young form and desires the promise of her soul. Whether or not he'd ever be capable of love at all is up for debate. In the beginning, he should see my character as only as an opportunity for his own gain. As Marysia's destructive wants and hate for the world are purely evident in her energy, the demon would understand that he'd be willfully allowed to unleash his powers upon the mortal realm while under her 'control'. And have endless amounts of sex with his summoner! Who doesn't like to destroy things and fuck?


Role taken - thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for RPers for my two threads. What I would like is listed in them please fill free to read them and give me a pm ID your interested. Thank you.
 
Hello everyone :) I'm here searching for a female writer to replace my previous co writer, who apparently quit Literotica for personal reasons.

Payback

I just don't want random fuck sessions. I get plenty of that from IM roleplay (I organize online threesomes ;) ) But here, I believe in giving depth to characters and holding out on the sex and orgasms as long as possible, to make it more interesting. :)

PM me if interested.
 
Last edited:
Hello,

Any female willing to pick up the role of Kate? Her and my character knew each other in high school. Katie was a bit awkward, but has bloomed into a lovely woman. My char was always nice to her, and they were friends, but went their separate ways. Now she runs into him as she just got a job as a MMA ring girl, while he is a MMA fighter

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=798502
 
spy games th

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=904074

all types needed. rival spies, handlers, friendlies, male , female, ect lets just rp a bit

Sparrow as she was called by her handler was on the run after a botched job. The entire team had been killed. She had been working with that team for 8 years. After that long, even a spy grows quite attached to the faces they see every day for near a decade.
Sparrow finally reached the remote island late in the evening after bribing her way onto a private plane and then driving all night to the unlisted property. Now here she was,with no idea if her handler was even alive, at least a couple broken ribs, and from the expression on the face of the man she had rented the car from. She had enough bruises on her body to open up for questions.The trip had been exhausting and her emotions had taken hold the moment she saw the beach. Her beach, sure the island had its tourists, most were quiet though or simply not around this time of year. The best part about this town was that it was an easy place to blend in and lay low for awhile.

She arrived at her little beach cottage that had cost her a small fortune to keep as a secret retreat. Sparrow had never told anyone not even her team about this place.She actually felt safe out on this corner of the beach. She had never even seen anyone else while she had been there. She quickly unloaded herself of her weapons dropping at least one holster beside her keys. She glanced in the mirror and shook her head Within seconds, she was outside again and walking towards the water. Once her feet hit the sand the tears started.

Tearing away at the ruined party dress she still wore from the night before she ripped the fabric in one or two places in her hurried need to get it off of herself. She was still trying to blink away the images of her entire team being slaughtered.
Her sobs were becoming audible but she could scarcely hear herself over the sound of the waves as she ran towards them like a child would run to their mothers arms

Moments later she was swimming and cleansing herself of the last 48 hours. As much as she tried though, she couldnt get the sounds out of her head. The screams of her team being killed, while she sat there, smiling in a cocktail dress on the arm of the human traffiking drug lord who had just ordered their deaths. She would not have lived if she had blown her cover. Thats what she kept telling herself.
Sparrow didnt know how long she swam, she had been aware of the lightening sky when she dragged her exhausted nearly naked body to the place where sand and water met and sobbed until she was sure there wasn't a single tear left. "Damn damn damn" she had cursed into the sand until she had passed out at the end of her adrenaline.
 
Hi. Need a male writer to play the brother to my twin eighteen year old girls. The story will involve 1 of the twins and the brother sleeping together, then bringing the twin sister into their relationship. Check out the thread, if you are interested, PM me:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=904142

Found someone, thanks!
 
Last edited:
"Sophia's" is the new lingerie shop in town and had just opened. Who would be among the first customers? Please read it, and send me a PM with how you'd come in the story...
 
A few days at the beach makes wonders to open one's imagination. So I started a thread loosely open to suggestions for any girl or woman to join : Summer job

And the costume party might be open for another girl to join

Besides, I'd like to restart or replay some of my older threads that dies or ended... Ideas :
The hypnosis trick
It was going to be a very classy and restricted evening. People form high society were always ready to pay a lot in order to do things lower classes can't afford, just to assure their superiority. And it was even better when a part of the money was given back to charity groups and societies helping people in ditress. That evening the show was about to start in a a private room of the Hilton hotel. 50 to 60 persons were attending the event and all had chosen their best clothing. They were all chatting and discussing around the tables holding glasses of wine and some little things to eat.
And there I was behind the curtain, loooking at them, observing them, detailing them. It was my audience for tonight. Because I was Fred Sparkles (a false name of course, but it suited my job), a well known magician whose tricks had bedazzled thousands of people around the world. I was going to give them a show worth the money they had put to come here. And perhaps I should even give myself a little reward... If only I could fine someone worth of it... Oh, yes, there she came in... I locked my eyes on her discreetly from behind the curtain, looking without being noticed. She was perfect.
being a geek
This is a story with Fred, and he's so sorry to admit to be still a virgin at 19. Well, not that he knows nothing about this ; he's seen enough movies and pics and magazines, and read enough stories, and more than often has he masturbated to have a few knowledge in that issue. But he never never had a girl.
Most of you would say it's his terrible geeky side that affects his sexual life. Fred would say no. He's sure he can meet THE girl with his activities. And he's not really horrific to look at, so that one of the girls could probably fall into his arms. Fred is 6'3'' and thin, long, not very muscular, and no fat nowhere. Short blondish hair that he can never comb correctly. Piercing green eyes behind thin glasses. He spends much time on his computer, not only on porn, but also on... yes on porn OK, but also on gaming, programming, wandering on the internet (not only for porn i said), and so on. He also does some roleplaying, video games, he loves spending time on TV series and movies and even playing a bit on his guitar alone. He has a couple of friends, who usually hang around at the same activities than his... And he very often has wet dreams about the girls and women around him...
 
Last edited:

Still looking for female writers for these. Send me a PM when you are interested.
 
I am currently looking for a suitable writer to continue what likely was one of my most favorite thread based roleplays on these forums so far: The Venus Flytrap. Sadly my former partner has dropped off the face of the planet almost a year ago.

Mind you, I am interested in continuing the existing thread and preferably not start over completely. Having a glance at the existing material will also reveal that while the real life gender of that potential partner does not matter (s)he will have to take on multiple male roles during the story. And lastly, since this one is dear to my heart I might turn out pickier than usual in my selection process...

Don't let any of this deter you though. Just send me a PM and we could get to talking things over. :)
 
Last edited:
X-Men Recruitment

Hi there!

In search of (1) female roleplayer out there, attuned to that of the X-Men Universe(at least to some degree) because that is the setting of the game ;)

We are interested in activity and reliability to go along with creativity and imagination, so please keep that in mind when applying.

The IC thread is:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=895686

The OOC thread is:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=895266

We look forward to hearing from you! :) Any questions/concerns/details, please address them to me in a message. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top