Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, all together now... That's not me in my AV!!

So this is fake too?

attachment.php

Hugely disappointed.:(

So this is fake too?

attachment.php

Hugely disappointed.:(

Sad to say, but no, my nipples do not flash red and green. :eek:

On another topic... Not used to using this dial up connection or this Windows98 laptop either. The router croaked and killed the dsl. :mad:

Sad to say, but no, my nipples do not flash red and green. :eek:

On another topic... Not used to using this dial up connection or this Windows98 laptop either. The router croaked and killed the dsl. :mad:

Sorry about the router, can't say the same for the deadshit loser though.

That could have some interesting repercussions also.;)

Last edited:
Why ask for my input if you're just gonna do your own thing?

It's like responding to a HT thread, except I get paid for it.

...so, not at all like a HT thread.

cuz, you know, no dancing nanas or anything... :>

ed

I've decided that a requirement of my next job will be dancing nanas. If they can't deliver--it is not the job for me!
bobsgirl said:
Sad to say, but no, my nipples do not flash red and green.
Are you sure? I mean, really, have you ever turned the lights out and looked BG? Who knows what they are doing when you aren't looking.

silverwhisper said:
...so, not at all like a HT thread.

cuz, you know, no dancing nanas or anything... :>

ed
Fuck the nanas.

I'd rather have some rotten tomatoes to hurl at the next student who asks, "Did I miss anything important?" after she's missed the last week of classes.

I've decided that a requirement of my next job will be dancing nanas. If they can't deliver--it is not the job for me!

Are you sure? I mean, really, have you ever turned the lights out and looked BG? Who knows what they are doing when you aren't looking.

Heads to the closet and shuts the door......

The red one flashes, but the green one's a dud. :eek:

:D

everyone's favorite minx quoth:
i've decided that a requirement of my next job will be dancing nanas. if they can't deliver--it is not the job for me!
so...they gotta let you visit lit? excellent! :D

eilan quoth:
i'd rather have some rotten tomatoes to hurl at the next student who asks, "did i miss anything important?" after she's missed the last week of classes.
i believe the appropriate response is: "now that you're failing, no."

bg: those self-exams are very important, i understand. :>

ed

Fuck Tall Asshole Guys who decide to be douche bags because their fucking ego thinks that just because I'm tall I'm automatically in love with them at first sight so they need to act like jerks to make sure I dont talk to them and dont get any ideas.

Some columnist in one of our podunk newspapers wrote a piece about science and the Bible. I learned, among other things, that in 300 BC, Aristotle got in trouble for pissing off the Pope.

What. The. Fuck.

I just found out that there are no more dinosaurs because they were too big to fit on Noah's boat.

teen male sense of humor

Typical conversation of late

me: Hey son, can you get me that. . um. . . (hesitation due to senior moment)

him: penis?

me: yes, thanks, thanks so much, get the penis out of the kitchen, while you are out there can you also grab the windex?

why oh why is every other word spoken in my house these days the word "penis"?

Typical conversation of late

me: Hey son, can you get me that. . um. . . (hesitation due to senior moment)

him: penis?

me: yes, thanks, thanks so much, get the penis out of the kitchen, while you are out there can you also grab the windex?

why oh why is every other word spoken in my house these days the word "penis"?

Fantastic, of course from now on whenever I'm stuck for a word, penis is going to pop in to my mind.

This should be great when I go to get the... the... the... the penis fixed on my car.:eek:

Great. Now I'm gonna snivel and blubber my way through the day.

Stupid pets. You get all attached to them and then they die. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back