How To Seduce A Lit-Woman

Learn the difference between a woman who wants to be chased, a woman who doesn't yet know what she wants, and a woman who isn't interested.

When in doubt, ask. She will almost certainly be happy to tell you.
 
The correct answer is, have an accent and spotted dick

Foreign accents are indeed very nice, but really more of a bonus feature. You may be surprised to learn that not every man on my 'to-do' list is from across the pond.

:rolleyes: Shocking, I know, but true.
 
Hit on is different than flirt though, right? I openly admit that im an equal opportunity flirt! I flirt with everyone, he'll even OxfordDon on occasion. I have some friendships that go beyond flirting. I have someone that I consider special.

Though, I don't try to sleep with everyone.

Oh, I can be flirty in an open forum - and it's just that, flirtation. Those I choose to PM with though know my tone is very different since I don't tend to PM with many.

My assumption was the OP meant more than flirt since she said seduce. I assume if you're going to attempt to seduce someone you're going to hit on them. ;)
 
Oh, I can be flirty in an open forum - and it's just that, flirtation. Those I choose to PM with though know my tone is very different since I don't tend to PM with many.

My assumption was the OP meant more than flirt since she said seduce. I assume if you're going to attempt to seduce someone you're going to hit on them. ;)



I try to seduce you as often as I can!

Even my flirts are lame 🙄
 
I joined in January and decided to create a persona, rather than be my true self. I was overly sexual. Then I happened across a man on here named Cjontherocks. I could not be myself with him. He treated me with respect and kindness that I hadn't really known before. He never asked for pics, he never sent a dick pic. The first time I saw him naked was the first time we had sex. The first time we talked on the phone he told me I was different and that he didn't want to do the phone sex thing. It was well after we'd had real sex that we phone sexed or even really sent dirty messages.

My point is, if you want a connection be real and not abrasive. If you just want to get off, read someone's profile first. Most of us who don't want the dirty messages have that in our profile. Be respectful and everything will fall into place.

Great truthful comment...I agree
 
respect

don't pester

no means no

read the profile

check all her posts...

research is important:).
 
Back
Top