Embers Freedom (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
tumblr_oa13w1lZWV1skqjozo1_400.jpg


~Ember sat in the back getting ready for yet another performance. Makzim seemed most intent on her dancing most of the night tonight and she dared not cross him this time. Llast time she did not feel up to dancing most of the reoutines most of the night she had paid dearly. She thought about the man she met the night before. remembering tender words. Something she was not used to without pain or pills following.

She walked out onto stage in the black skirt and blood red corset and spike heels and began to dance trying her best to forget the sleezy males that Makzim had here tonight. There out of the corner of her eye she saw him. Sitting at the bar with the other muscle Makzim kept around. Seems her kind worded man was one of her bosses boys. that scared her a little~

------------------------


Makzim looked at his latest top soldier and smirked. You did well protecting her from Gino's two idiots so figured you might like seeing her dance

Her slender form slinked along the stage with prefect sway with the music as if she has done this for a very long time... Longer than she has been "legal" to be dancing. The corset fell as she danced more and more the music seemed to overtake her and carried her far from this place at least in her mind making her just an extension of the music and a sensual dream given flesh and life.

The skirt was slowly slithered down her long legs as the song slowed down leaving her by the end of the song in nothing more than the heels as she collected her clothes and the money thrown at her.

Moments later she was dressed again and walking over to Makzim and the others as if programmed taking her place by Makzim looking away from all of them. A very different sight from the young woman who had spoken with him the night before. The faintest sight of bruises on her upper arms was visable only to someone who was well trined to spot the hidden.

Her eyes briefly glanced to him as she bit her lip and then away quickly until she heard Makzim offer her to this man for however long he wanted and that she could be given something to make her completely willing if he wanted.
 
name : Victor

appearance : 6Ft4 and 250 pound, energetic look and a friendly looking face his hair combed backwards , dark eyes and a well trimmed beard

thebodyguard_dave.jpg


-------------------------------
He smirked back to Makzim and smiled "I only did my job boss but I do will admit this is indeed a lovely sight to look upon." he says as his eyes move over Ember the girl he spoke with yesterday.

He know why he was here and what he needed to do but when he met her yesterday he couldn't help it but being as friendly as he could after all he knows Makzim's reputation and he saw that the girl was scared so he did his best to calm her down without making it seem something else is going on.

As she started dancing he couldn't help it but watch her as she was moving and swaying with the music. She looked like she was in another world as his thoughts moved over his body and then he tried his best not to give in.When she stripped down in front of him he could feel his cock twitch a bit as he looked at her.

After the show she went sitting next to Makzim and avoid looking at others just when she looked at him he smiled quickly back.

When he heard Makzim making his propositions he tried to catch her eyes real fast before replying "Boss I would gladly take that offer" as he did his best to let her know with his eyes to trust him" And she will not need something Boss no worries I'm a big guy" he replies with a smile on his lips.
 
She stood not making eye contact with any of them and waited. Makzim grabbed her arm briefly and pulled her in close and growled.

You will do just what my boy here wants or all he has to do is make sure you are still breathing when its over. Don't piss me off.
 
He couldn't help it but saw that Makzim said something against Ember and waited for further instructions.When they didn't came he went to Makzim and they agreed on the time and when that was finished he walked over towards Ember and grabbed her by her arm and walked outside with her.

When they were sitting in his car he looked at her and he dropped his voice to his calm tone and spoke to her " Hey are you okay ? " he asks trying to calm her down he tries to get a conversation going on as he looked again at her and smiled at her "No need to be afraid of me we talked yesterday and I will not harm you at all " as he slowly wraps his arm around her and comforts her a bit awaiting if she would let him keep his arm there or not they drove quietly towards his house on the edge of the city.

"I talked with Makzim and uhhm You will be spending the night with me I'll bring you back tomorrow morning"
 
She was shaking scared but nodded. Biting her lip she knew all too well to not anger anyone Makzim gave her to.


Okay

Her voice barely a whisper.

What do you wish us to do?
 
He looks at her carefully not to rush anything the last thing that he wants is for someone to know the real reason he is around Makzim. He looked at her while she was biting her lip and smiled warmly at her. " Well what I wish us to do is to have a good evening and relax a little hun.

By the way I havent asked you yet would you care to go eat something first before we go home I haven't eating anything yet and I havent seen you eat anything you must be famished " he asks knowing well enough Makzim barely feeds her and tries to get her to eat something to break the ice and get her in a relaxed mood.
 
She nodded and tried to smile a little.

Okay... I yeah.

He scared her but that was now only due to Makzim giving her to him for the night.

Why... Why are you with Makzim... You... You seem different than the others?
 
He pulled in at a parking at a way restaurant and looked at her and answered her smile. "Well I know Makzim ain't the best guy to be around at all but I needed a job and well even tho I'm working with him I refuse to act like him and his minions do against others." he says as they walk over to a table.

He takes her coat and show some gallantry as he let her sit on the chair and smiled. "We will talk more about that later right now I'm starving" victor said looking at her. " This ain't the best spot to talk hun " So just try to enjoy your meal I know people talk better with a full stomach"
 
She nodded and fell silent. Even when the waitress walked up Ember remained silent and just stared at the menu not sure what to get.
 
As he looked over the menu he noticed her silence and looked at her. "Is everything okay hun ? I really am not out to hurt you your safe with me" he reassured her laying his hand on her arm and moving it gently over it in a comforting way.

"I'd say we take something simple so that we can go then and talk later about other sutff"he says as he orders two spaghetti and some soda. "how did you even ended up here if I can be so curious ?" he asks with a smile on his face not pushing anything since he wants to build the trust first before he takes her home with her.

He looks again at her and can't help but noticing that Ember is a real beauty and that Makzim didn't deserved someone like her.
 
My step dad couldn't pay Makzim all of his gambling debt... I was 19.

She looked up at him still unsure about such kindness.
 
"Hmm I see " going in further on that he asks her subtile " what If there was a way out and away from him would you take it ?" he asks her trying not to scare her. " Look it's just the two of us here this won't go to him and we both know what kinda person he is" and he tried to put a smile on her lips by complementing her " And from what I've seen you are a real jewel of a women" he says blushing a bit.


when they finished there meal they get in the car again and they drive home doing some small talk in the car luckily it ain't that far and when they park they go inside and he lets her sit in his couch before walking to the fridge "Anything you would like to drink I mean it might talk better if you have something to drink I have soda, water, wine, beer, ... "

Thinking of how he will approach her will be difficult because he wants to put her in a relaxed position but he also needs to talk about another offer but at the same time her fragile looks and shyness was doing something to him.

"Well I can tell you one thing I won't use that thing that he wanted to give you at all and about that matter you have nothing to do you don't feel like doing but if you'd like you can go sit anywhere you like my house is your house for the rest of the night."
 
There is no way away from him.

Once at his place she sat on the couch and looked around

Water is fine.
 
Before going in to that he decides to ask her something else "I know this might seems really odd to you cuz I was friendly against you yet you see me with your abusive boss so yeah I can see this seems a little odd" he hands her over her water and then lays away his gun and cellphone turned off in a vault.

"there now I'm just an unarmed men that's just having a talk with you no need to worry or being afraid hun" but yeah I saw you looking over at me and if you like you can always ask me something as well and if you like in private you can call me Victor if you like" he says and waits to see if this approach will work with her as he can't help noticing how beautiful she is.
 
Taking the water and taking a drink.

Even before Makzim... All I knew were men like him because of my stepfather.

Dark eyes look to him unarmed meant little but he apparently didn't realize that so she nodded and tried to smile.

All I know really is... Well this is to me more scary than what would normally be happening by now pills or not.
 
He sips his drink carefully and looks at her carefully seeing a faint smile on her lips . "Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to sound to noisey at all Ember but what exactly do you mean with more scaring if I can ask you that ?

"And as for pills no worries that won't happen not in my house but if this freaks you out and you feel more comfortable being closer your always welcome to sit close with me and no worries there I will not do anything you wouldn't want me to do."

he spoke calmly with her smiling gently at her curious to see what she will do next he needs to make sure they have a bound of thrust first before he can try to go further in a conversation or into anything erotic Victor did like what he saw and he had a hard time controlling himself but he also knows that this also could resolve bad for him if this didn't worked out like THEY have planned.
 
It is scary I guess because you are so different from them. None of them seek talking just what they want. You are not the first he has given me to like this and will not be the last.

She tensed a little at him mentioning sitting next to him but moves over by him as if expectation was present.
 
He looks as she moves over and does his best not to look to intimidate and enjoys for a moment the feeling of her next to him. He looked at her and smiled "I know I'm different and I know that you know it as well" He looks at her and then he takes a choice.

"I can't tell much yet about it all I need you to do is to trust me can you do that or give me a chance ? If so I might know a way to get you away from him he tells her awaiting how she would react towards that news.

In his head he was wanting to just take her in his arms and holds her tight and kissing her deep but he tried to keep his mind on work but it was hard with Ember around.
 
He has already killed people who have tried to help me escape him. Didn't really go well for me either. I don't want anyone to die because of me.

She looked at him confused by him not touching her.
 
He sighed in deep and couldn't help it running his fingers over her arm and looking at her face "if you want me to stop let me know okay hun ?" he asks as well as his fingers run over her arms.

He is trying a different approach and he knows this one will work better then talking only with her so he tries to make her relaxed.

"Well lets talk more about that later as for now I'd say lets relax and no worries you are alone here with me and so far I haven't hurt you at all trust me close your eyes and relax" the reason why I'm doing this is so I at least already give you one night in peace without getting hurt"
 
She smiled curling close she didn't know why but she did. Smiling she leaned against him closing her eyes.

Okay.
 
He felt her warmth and for a minute he forgot his task and he was holding her still brushing his fingers over her arms and looking at her reaction. Already feeling proud that he didn't take this from her she freely gave him this trust and that's what he wanted from her.

He kept talking to her about a lot of thing it first was about breathing and relaxing and then over other affairs as he pressed his body instinctively closer to hers as well and strokes her hair out of her face. He looked at Ember and bit his lip a bit not understanding who would do those things to such a nice woman.
 
Being this close there was no hiding any bruise or anything from his sight.

You do not want what he suspects will happen... Why?
 
He looked over her bruises and he started rubbing them tenderly and massaging before replying back to her still laying close against her and taking her in his arms.

"Well if we would be really honest I wouldn't mind if it happens but I will not rape you for it either or get you all drugged. No if it happens it needs to be in a way that you are okay with it hun" he says before caressing Embers face tenderly with his hands.

Looking back at her he tried to keep his defenses high the actual reason why he didn't force himself on her had more to do with his task but for some reason he had a hard time not giving in to his desires for her so he was walking the line between work and a personal situation.

"Well I know for sure that your glad that I didn't gave you anything or that I didn't do anything It wouldn't be right someone being that friendly to take advantage of you no I have respect for woman but I do have to add I am really impressed from what I've seen of you so far."
 
He was so different and she wanted to believe it was real... It had to be.

Yes I... I am glad. You are very different and this... Is nice.
 
Back
Top