Kinky younger/older interracial cuckold Rp with twist!!

L

Lilly_k

Guest
One bright sunny day I was at home with my daddy enjoying our movie night. Mom had left dad who years ago over his gambling problems but I had chosen to stay living with daddy after mom remarried. Daddy had promised me he was no longer gambling but I some times wondered how he was able to afford my private school fees!? The one day our lives changed forever!!! A big bad man burst in through our front door and started threatening my father with a gun. Apparently daddy had racked up a large debt to this man by gambling! The man was growling and saying "times up" and pointed the gun at him! I screamed and begged the bad man not to kill my daddy..... Promising to do anything to save him. This caught the bad man's attention and lead to a situation unfolding that my father and I will never forget!!
Apparently the bad man was a loan shark and leader of a big gang. Whilst he said I was far too young for his tastes, he had promised 'Old Pete' a birthday present .... A white young Hooker to entertain him and his dirty old friends, only the one whore he knew who would do it for cash had just cancelled due to illness. My father said 'NOWAY'!! But when he pointed to gun to his head I begged him to let me help.

So as my father drove me to the house on the wrong side of town, we both nervously anticipated what was to come. The instructions were made very clear. My father was to watch as each man had his way with me! I was to ensure that I made Pete and his pervert friends 'very welcome' and to fulfil their desires or else'! This would only buy my daddy some time and reduce his debt by half! Daddy would not only have to still pay back money subjected to watching his sweet little darling daughter defiled by a bunch of dirty old men!

As daddy stopped at the address we looked out at what appeared to be an old abandoned house, but there was a light on inside, "oh princess.... Are you sure you can do this"? Daddy asked. I looked up thru my big blue eyes and nodded, naively saying " yes daddy, I want to help you.... I love you soo much". Stepping out of daddy's car, pulled my big coat Closed tight.....having very little on underneath as instructed. As we approached the front door, The words of the bad man still ringing in my ear, " I hope your up to it little girl, Old Pete is one sick bastard"!

If you would like to play this wickedly taboo and kinky fantasy then please message me back! I would love to find a handful of dirty old (preferably black) men to Rp it with me in group chat! That would be sooooo hot!!!!! Thanks

Lilly
 
Back
Top