Still here...

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
So I'm not going to NYC as planned. I'm staying in the Hudson Valley for now. If you live nearby and want to make a new friend, I am here. :) I need to socialize more even though it's hard. Maybe when it gets cooler we can go hiking and enjoy the beautiful, warm fall colors and drink apple cider and I can make vegan brownies. :heart: And if we like each other, maybe more can happen. :)

So I'm not going to NYC as planned. I'm staying in the Hudson Valley for now. If you live nearby and want to make a new friend, I am here. :) I need to socialize more even though it's hard. Maybe when it gets cooler we can go hiking and enjoy the beautiful, warm fall colors and drink apple cider and I can make vegan brownies. :heart: And if we like each other, maybe more can happen. :)

Sounds wonderful, especially the cooler weather. But I am stuck in DC.

Tempted to put on my best suit and knock on your door

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, sorry to hear about you not going to nyc, but at the same time happy for you! You seemed really apprehensive about it.

Sounds lovely but I prefer venison in my brownies.

Hey LostBabygirl. If you're bored and want to chat a bit, I'm around :) I ended up not going on a trip myself so I'm just hanging around today. Let me know, you can PM me. I'm from Minnesota by the way, should be on a plane to Miami for work, but the conference got canceled. Not happy about it, haha. P.S. I love vegan brownies;)

The Hudson valley is a great place to hike and Autumn is my favorite time of year. I'll sen you a note.

Back