Fuck me please

Ugh, this has been me all day. I bought a cute new summer dress, and I feel great in it, and keep imagining fucking someone with it on. I want to be on top, riding a nice cock on a couch somewhere.

Ugh, this has been me all day. I bought a cute new summer dress, and I feel great in it, and keep imagining fucking someone with it on. I want to be on top, riding a nice cock on a couch somewhere.

I love a girl in a floaty summer dress - especially when she's on top of me, panties pushed to the side....

That sounds amazing :)

Feel free to climb on board.

I could stand to be jackhammered also. Or Ronhammered, Stevehammered, Marcushammered

after all what's in a name?
You could go to lilihammer, but you need a passport where as, jack, Steve and Ron probably only need an "ass-port".

<strolls away to let that SINK in>

You could go to lilihammer, but you need a passport where as, jack, Steve and Ron probably only need an "ass-port".

<strolls away to let that SINK in>

Cute. :)

Tho at this writing I have yet to be hammered. Getting kinda old too. If I am forced to shove a vibrating piece of latex covered plastic inside of me one more time it's gonna get ugly around here.

(side note) To all of our readers that are sitting there talking to the screen saying "if you'd stop being such a bitch for half a second maybe you'd get laid more often" yeah I know that. In fact I am taking night classes and joined a self help group. Twelve steps to be bitch free or something like that.

yanno the "sink in" part was the real brilliance.

Cute. :)

Tho at this writing I have yet to be hammered. Getting kinda old too. If I am forced to shove a vibrating piece of latex covered plastic inside of me one more time it's gonna get ugly around here.

(side note) To all of our readers that are sitting there talking to the screen saying "if you'd stop being such a bitch for half a second maybe you'd get laid more often" yeah I know that. In fact I am taking night classes and joined a self help group. Twelve steps to be bitch free or something like that.

yanno the "sink in" part was the real brilliance.

Googling - latex suit

Googling - latex suit

pssst.......it's a vibrator.

A used (are we being truthful ......shit)

A damn near worn out rabbit vibe that has threatened to go on strike for better working conditions and more breaks.

pssst.......it's a vibrator.

A used (are we being truthful ......shit)

A damn near worn out rabbit vibe that has threatened to go on strike for better working conditions and more breaks.

Used? Now you've done it....it prefers to be referred to as "seasoned"

Or on a park bench, or picnic rug ...

Playing with my big tits... Please come fuck me...
Panties damp too
This will take longer since we moved away from Florida. First I have to swim down the Illinois then Mississippi Rivers. Please wait, I'm swiming as fast as I can. This 12" erection is holding me back as it drags the bottom. :D

Back