Flasher Wife

MilkFountain

Literotica Guru
Does anybody else's wife like to flash. Mine is (sometimes, when the mood takes her) a real exhibitionist.

Wait, he is on to something here... a wife with hazard lights...

you know, flashing a warning of approaching hazards.

or flashing lights like a Christmas tree might have...

I love you!

Let's do! So how is your green thumb?

I love you more! Oh, how you've been missed around here. Delightful to see you back.

First: how are your roses? And the garden beds you built last year? What did you plant in those this year?

My update: I ripped out the roses that were just a pain in my ass. I replaced them with blueberry shrubs. If you can't beat them, fuck it. Plant something you can eat.

My recent woe....I ripped out a bunch of hollyhock that was infested with the scourge last year. It was seriously nasty; full of nasty little ugly squirmy bugs, I wanted to make sure it didn't regrow this year. Those bugs freaked my shit out. The child thought they were really cool, I want them to go far far far far away.

On an upside, I'm going to split my giant day lilies out front and transplant them to the back. I'll turn five plants into 10 instantly. I love that.

I'm getting ready to fill my raised veggie bed with bush beans, lettuce and beets. w00t.

My compost bin is ready to give me some wonderful black gold. It's been a long winter of waiting for that.

For joy... spring.

I love you more! Oh, how you've been missed around here. Delightful to see you back.

First: how are your roses? And the garden beds you built last year? What did you plant in those this year?

My update: I ripped out the roses that were just a pain in my ass. I replaced them with blueberry shrubs. If you can't beat them, fuck it. Plant something you can eat.

My recent woe....I ripped out a bunch of hollyhock that was infested with the scourge last year. It was seriously nasty; full of nasty little ugly squirmy bugs, I wanted to make sure it didn't regrow this year. Those bugs freaked my shit out. The child thought they were really cool, I want them to go far far far far away.

On an upside, I'm going to split my giant day lilies out front and transplant them to the back. I'll turn five plants into 10 instantly. I love that.

I'm getting ready to fill my raised veggie bed with bush beans, lettuce and beets. w00t.

My compost bin is ready to give me some wonderful black gold. It's been a long winter of waiting for that.

For joy... spring.
OMG, you Gardening Fiend! The Roses have gotten Massive... tall... I will have to come winter trim them way down.

So far I have planted three more roses, in a section that the geraniums just would not live in, damn them. I have been doing a whole garden clean-up these last few weeks, relaxing and peaceful. I planted some nasturtiums seeds today. Discovered a volunteer tomato plant in the mint bed. Have had to thin the sunflower seedlings.

I began working on a path from the patio to the swing, the ground where no plants have grown is hard packed. But I have made a great deal of progress. Moved more bricks from the stack in the front to the low walls I am building around the flower garden, to reduce branch breakage from the Dogs.

I am pleasantly tired in my arms and legs. Probably won't be able to move tomorrow. But life is good.

My ornamental crabapple tree has this weird lichen/fungus on the trunk. My neighbor said I should spray it with "dormant oil".

What the #@*& is dormant oil?

My ornamental crabapple tree has this weird lichen/fungus on the trunk. My neighbor said I should spray it with "dormant oil".

What the #@*& is dormant oil?

Well, find out man! That crab apple tree needs your help. Google it.

OMG, you Gardening Fiend! The Roses have gotten Massive... tall... I will have to come winter trim them way down.

So far I have planted three more roses, in a section that the geraniums just would not live in, damn them. I have been doing a whole garden clean-up these last few weeks, relaxing and peaceful. I planted some nasturtiums seeds today. Discovered a volunteer tomato plant in the mint bed. Have had to thin the sunflower seedlings.

I began working on a path from the patio to the swing, the ground where no plants have grown is hard packed. But I have made a great deal of progress. Moved more bricks from the stack in the front to the low walls I am building around the flower garden, to reduce branch breakage from the Dogs.

I am pleasantly tired in my arms and legs. Probably won't be able to move tomorrow. But life is good.

I am glad life is good and holy shit, your garden sounds like it's even more awesome.

Re your pathway from the patio to swing, are you going to use crushed rock or something else on the walkway? Or is the dirt just fine for a path? Our dirt here is rocky and bad, so my pathways are all crushed rock. Oh, I yearn for good dirt, but I have to truck it in.

Are you going to let the tomato volunteer grow? If so, is it a hybrid and will it fruit or is it an open pollinated heirloom dealio? I never know the rules of volunteers and whether the next generation will produce offspring. Damn nature.

And MINT BED??!! You are courageous. If I planted one tiny mint plant, it would take over the bed, then the surrounding garden beds. Planting mint in the NW climate is like planting bamboo or ivy. The horror!

I am glad life is good and holy shit, your garden sounds like it's even more awesome.

Re your pathway from the patio to swing, are you going to use crushed rock or something else on the walkway? Or is the dirt just fine for a path? Our dirt here is rocky and bad, so my pathways are all crushed rock. Oh, I yearn for good dirt, but I have to truck it in.

Are you going to let the tomato volunteer grow? If so, is it a hybrid and will it fruit or is it an open pollinated heirloom dealio? I never know the rules of volunteers and whether the next generation will produce offspring. Damn nature.

And MINT BED??!! You are courageous. If I planted one tiny mint plant, it would take over the bed, then the surrounding garden beds. Planting mint in the NW climate is like planting bamboo or ivy. The horror!
I've these concrete circle things with smooth stones embedded in the surface that I will set into the soil.

I will let the tomato grow, until the fusariam or some such crap kills it, like every other tomato I have tried to grow out there. I have no idea of its parentage. So we'll have to see. *smiles*

I am forceful with the mint, and have sharp shears, and trim it down to the ground. But it is nice to the roses and feels nicer to walk on then bare soil.

I've these concrete circle things with smooth stones embedded in the surface that I will set into the soil.

I will let the tomato grow, until the fusariam or some such crap kills it, like every other tomato I have tried to grow out there. I have no idea of its parentage. So we'll have to see. *smiles*

I am forceful with the mint, and have sharp shears, and trim it down to the ground. But it is nice to the roses and feels nicer to walk on then bare soil.

Post pics! Post pics! I remember those fantastic pics you posted last year. Oh, that also makes me wonder how JAJim's garden is doing.

Do you have apple trees? If so, have you ever tried to fight maggots using those sticky red fake apples? I'm not sure if you have an apple maggot problem down there like we do up here.

Post pics! Post pics! I remember those fantastic pics you posted last year. Oh, that also makes me wonder how JAJim's garden is doing.

Do you have apple trees? If so, have you ever tried to fight maggots using those sticky red fake apples? I'm not sure if you have an apple maggot problem down there like we do up here.

I haven't taken any pictures in quite the long while.

My apple tree is down to two branches now, it has been a serious decline these past two years. This year is it's last one. I am resolved to cut it down come winter.

Which makes me sad, but what I have removed has been riddled with bore holes. I should have taken it down last winter. But it is not quite ten feet tall and in no danger of falling on house or other property.

When my wife started flashing, I'd just plug her back in to recharge...usually a low battery thing.

My apple tree is down to two branches now, it has been a serious decline these past two years. This year is it's last one. I am resolved to cut it down come winter.

Which makes me sad, but what I have removed has been riddled with bore holes. I should have taken it down last winter. But it is not quite ten feet tall and in no danger of falling on house or other property.

Two branches? Oy! What caused the bore holes, do you know?

My condolences on the apple tree :(

When my wife started flashing, I'd just plug her back in to recharge...usually a low battery thing.
*chuckles*
Hi Miss Batch! I heard you were here. Sorry about the apple tree :(
Things happen.

Two branches? Oy! What caused the bore holes, do you know?
Just before we moved into this house there as a small fire near the apple tree and thus it's bark was damaged. It has taken more than ten years for it to be reduced in this fashion.
My condolences on the apple tree :(

I shall remember it fondly when we plant another tree, not in the same spot but near it. It has such lovely green leaves and yellow apples have grown from it.

Does anybody else's wife like to flash. Mine is (sometimes, when the mood takes her) a real exhibitionist.

yes heres my wife OH GOD SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT she loves to tease and flash alot and I still lust her maddly since the day we started going out. and her pussy is sstill tight as a caribbean steel drum. it feels sso goood when I take her and pound her pussy hard and cumm deep inside her and call her my wonderful whore OH GODD

0ebac_flasher-07.jpg

01bf8_flasher-08.jpg

flasher1.jpg

yes heres my wife OH GOD SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT she loves to tease and flash alot and I still lust her maddly since the day we started going out. and her pussy is sstill tight as a caribbean steel drum. it feels sso goood when I take her and pound her pussy hard and cumm deep inside her and call her my wonderful whore OH GODD

0ebac_flasher-07.jpg

01bf8_flasher-08.jpg

flasher1.jpg

Yeah, but how good is she at gardening?

Gardening provides lots of opportunities for flashing. :D

Back