BBW Lover With A Kind Soul.........

BBW_T&A_Lover

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Posts
2,086
BBW Lover With A Kind Soul Looking for a friend

Hello all, I am sure some of you have seen me post here and there. I've posted personals before. Some have come with good results. Unfortunately, I've just dusted myself off and am looking for a special connection again.

I'm pretty much your average 39 year old man with a lot to share. I have a disability, but I don't let that get me down (Or at least try not to). I've met some very special women on here in the past. But for some reason or another, they haven't worked out. But I've taken something from each of them and remember them all fondly.

I like the presence of bigger women. That's not a fetish, as some would refer it to be, but it's just the type of women I like. Just like some guys like blondes, while other likes brunettes, I enjoy my women with curves in all the right spots. The bigger those curves the better. :)

I'm not looking for a relationship, but someone I can get to know and maybe open myself up to both life wise and sexually. Passing the day away with some good chat is always a plus. I am with someone. I know that might bother some, but that's why they don't have to answer right? I'm not one to judge because everyone here has a back story as to why they came here in the first place. I'm not a hypocrite.

I have a lot of things to offer if given the chance. It'd be nice to meet someone I can talk to during the day who is both sexual, but also someone with something to share other than that. Might sound odd, but there is more to life and me than just sex. But finding someone who shares sexual desires that I have is a plus.

I'm not really into anything crazy. I've been a Master in the past and loved/miss it. I enjoy the intimacy of an adult nursing relationship. The thought of a couple bonding over a woman's breast milk is heavenly. And of course I enjoy big boobs and a nice round ass. But the brain is the biggest turn on. If you come off as fake or can't hold a conversation, what's the point?

Due to my disability, I'm home bound and I can't even drive. Imagine how much that must suck.

So if you're looking for someone with some kinkiness, but also someone who can be there when you are having something as simple as a bad day, I'm your guy. BTW, age is only a number. 20-50. Doesn't matter much to me. Being able to talk during the week on Yahoo is a HUGE plus.

Hopefully I hear from someone or a couple women in search of the same thing. Someone who doesn't need to feel like they need to hide who they really are in life.

Thank you for reading. :rose:
 
Last edited:
Still not many nibbles, but I'm not giving up. I appreciate all those who have at least taken the time to read.
 
I wish I had more time to chat with you during the day. :(

That isn't your fault. We're still friends. I don't think I'll ever meet someone who has Yahoo access during the day.

Curvy can be my character witness that I am a good-hearted guy who can treat a woman with kindness along with sexuality. I won't give up this search.
 
I guess I'm back in the saddle again, or off of it (Sigh). I guess I'll give it another go around and hope there is someone out there who can better my life :rose:
 
Last edited:
keep-calm-im-a-bbw-lover.png
 
I'm often around during the day...

I work nights. Not super familiar with yahoo, but willing to give it a go. I work many hours but would like a connection. I'm 51... Too old? Very BBW.
 
Back
Top