West Richland Tavern.

She heard the anger in his voice and suddenly she became nervous. She tried to speak but her continued. The way he spoke to her made her feel daft, as if she didn't have any reason to be apprehensive. She, had never been sought after and now she was wanted, not of of spite, not out of revenge, it was honest... unlike all the others her cared for her, and her rapidly beating heart screamed that to her brain.

Her experiences held her from him, but he wants kept her close... Finally she held out her hand to him timidly and didn't dare make eye contact. Her hand glided up his broad chest and around his shoulder as did her other. She pulled him against her and hid her face against his neck. She couldn't take it anymore and after 24 long years of bottling everything up, she cried. Big silent tears landed on Troy's flesh, they so hot compared to the water just a few inches below.

She never did answer him, she simply held herself to him, and cried.
 
Troy wrapped her up in his big strong arms and just held her as she cried. He used his leg's to keep them above water while he held the sobbing woman close and whispered sweet nothings in her ear while just being there for her. He looked around for Tess but she was nowhere in sight so he began to angle his kicks in towards shore.
Troy stroked Hannah's hair and continued to hold her as she cried into his chest.
The strange thing was he loved this woman more now than he did before. It was his damn savior complex kicking in. He really was a sucker for vulnerable women.

A minute later and he felt his feet touch ground. Walking in until he could comfortably support Hannah's weight without the fear of both of them drowning Troy stood and prepared to wait for Hannah to cry herself out.
 
She pulled back gently and wiped her eyes ashamed, the water was still deep enough her nudity was hidden. Then softly gently she kissed him, lovingly. Her tongue ran over his lip and she pulled him tightly to herself.
Her heart pounded in her chest so loud she swore he could feel it through her breast. She didn't want to let him go.
 
Tess had laid herself out on the dock to dry while the lovers had a minute to themselves. She was enjoying the night air on her skin. She heard splashing and thought nothing of it, they were swimming after all.

She closed her eyes and relaxed in the safety of the darkness.
 
Troy held Hannah to him and kissed her back. He couldn't believe that finally he had her in his arms and she wanted to be there. He kissed her deeply his tongue flicking inside her mouth to duel with hers. His arms wrapped around her pulling her in tight, her breasts mashing into his and her nipples tickling him as their hardness scrapped across his chest.

Troy's heart began to beat at a hundred miles an hour and he looked at the woman in his arms with new found wonder and love. He had fallen in love big time and he was afraid he was never going to be able to let her go again.
 
She let a gentle whimper leave her, as his chest stimulated her soft breasts. Her hands danced down his rippled back and stopped just above the waistband of his underclothes. She lifted her legs in the water, allowing it to hold her as she wrapped them around his hips gently. Parting her mouth from his, she found his jaw, and neck with her lips in the darkness. She didn't press her sex into him, she only held him securely with her legs, a small space remained between them.

Her heart beat faster, and her stomach was devoured by butterflies. She knew though she would have to slip away, because it was getting late and she had to get the girls home. Selfishly though, she continued to stimulate his neck, with her tongue at first and then her teeth, gently working the skin and busting tiny veins below its surface, marking him as hers with a small heart shaped hicky.
 
Troy lost himself to the sensations Hannah was causing in his body. The electric current from his neck ran straight down through his chest to his groin and he felt his manhood start to grow.
Without thinking he cupped Hannah's beautiful ass cheeks and pulled her against him. Suddenly their groins were only separated by two thin pieces of cloth. Two very wet thin pieces of cloth.
Troy could feel Hannah's pussy through her lacy G-string and it just caused his own member to grow harder.
A low moan escaped his lips as the whole situation boiled over in his mind. Troy was in heaven.
 
She gasped softly and pulled back slightly feeling his mounting erection she kissed up to his ear and whispered. "No Troy.... Not... Not here." Slowly she pulled away and slipped down him, her body rubbing the length of his until she stood flat footed in the soft soil. She didn't want to separate from him. She didn't want it to stop, but they were going to work tomorrow they needed to get to a place so they could sleep.

She waded back to the dock and saw her cousin had fallen asleep. Walking quietly on shore and then to where her clothes were resting. She peeled off her wet panties in the darkness and slipped her bra and dress back on. She bit her lip and waited for Troy.
 
Troy took a moment to calm himself down. Hannah was right, they couldn't and shouldn't do anything like that here. He was glad that one of them had the self control to stop.

He waded over to the dock and saw that Hannah had already gotten dressed again. Hauling himself easily out of the water he noticed Tess stretched out at the end of the dock sleeping. Smiling he rubbed himself down getting as much water off himself as possible then discarding his underwear he dressed himself in his suit once again.

"Do you think I should wake her," he asked Hannah indicating Tess "Or ddo I just carry her to the car. I have enough space back at my place that you can all sleep the night there if you want. The contractors are going to be working pretty late and I don't know how much sleep you will get if you go back there."
 
The thought of her curled up against him the what she pictured his bed to be like made her face redden. "Grab her and thanks." She rung.out her lacey panties enough time as she waited for him. After he was dressed, she turned from him as to not see his nudity, she walked over ftp him and slipped the dry lace into his pocket, and walked completely sober towards the car.
 
Troy picked Tess up and she cuddled into him. Boy this wasn't helping his situation any. Following Hannah to the car he reminded her to pick Tess's clothes up and then tucked her in beside the sleeping twins. It looked like he would be carrying all three into his apartment. Oh well three trips wasn't so bad. At least the lift was working.

He slipped into the drivers seat and set off for his place leaving his shoes off. He glanced over at Hannah but saw her staring out the front window and he quickly focused on the road again Blushing red.
 
She could feel him gaze on her several times as he drove back. Lifting up the divider exposing the middle seat, she scooted closer to him.and leaned against his shoulder. She closed her eyes and rested her hand on his thigh.
She hummed softly, soothingly as she leaned against him. The smell of the lake clinging to his skin.
"Thank you." Her humming halted as she spoke, her voice dancing so softly into his ear. "For everything..."
 
Tess woke up slowly and realized she was in the back of the car. She saw Hannah in the front middle seat close to Troyand she smiled.

"Troy, why dont you stop by the tavern. I'd really like to sleep in my own bed tonight. I'll help you get the twins inside and settled."

The least she could do was give them some privacy for the night. Hannah really liked him, she could tell.
 
Troy risked another quick glance down at Hannah and his heart melted.
"Hannah I...I..."He paused and took a deep breath.
"Hannah I know nothing can happen between us tonight, but I would really like to cuddle you and sleep with you if that's okay. Don't worry the bed is plenty big enough for the two of us," he said to reassure her.

"The twins can have the main guest bedroom and i guess Tess can have the fold out lounge in the study."
 
Hannah hearing Tess's plea turned to her. "Are you sure hun?" Her voice soft. She knew they needed sleep as much as she did, even more so. Seeing the honest expression on her cousin's face sh spoke softly to Troy while touching his arm. "Just take them home, Babe." Them signified she planned on going home with Troy, and calling him babe.... the word caught it her throat, but once it left it felt so right.
 
Troy nodded not trusting himself to speak. He changed direction slightly and within ten minutes he pulled up out the front of Hannah's place. Without looking he handed Tess her dress and then got out to help with the Twins.

" How do you want to handle these two Hannah. I can easily carry them inside if you tell me where to put them. Just unlock the door and hold it open for me. Sounds like most of the guys have gone home but I don't want you peeking any way. I want you to be surprised tomorrow."
 
"Am I allowed to look or are you going to blindfold me?" Tess asked playfully.

She was pretty excited about the improvements to the Tavern. She hoped no one had been in her room when she wasn't there. She hated the idea of them peeking at her things and the door didn't have a lock on it.

She wiggled into the dress and slipped her shoes back on. She decided it wasn't worth the effort to put her bra back on. She was just going to bed anyway.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for being postingly flexible phoenix :heart: )

Hannah sighed and nodded. She walked over to the door without looking and held open the tavern's door. She smiled softly at Troy and yawned, her hip holding open the door.
 
Rex was still in the Tavern. He had fallen asleep but roused when he heard the car stop out front. He was excited that everyone was back and could see the work. He was proud of the job, even though all he had done was hurl debris and materials the entire evening. He went to the door just as Hannah opened it. He saw Troy unloaded a body from the car. Even though he ached from head to toe he said "Troy I'll get the other twin."
 
Last edited:
"Troy... Watch him." Hannah teased, and smiled dimly at Rex. "That's DeeDee he wants to carry..."
 
Tess helped the other twin, she couldn't tell which was which, out of the car so she and Rex could walk her inside. She was barely lucid, these girls really couldn't handle their alcohol.

When she got through the door she looked down at the floor, not wanting to ruin Troy's surprise. She could smell a difference immediately, it smelled new from the paint.

"Am I allowed to look?"
 
"No." Hannah pouted slightly. "That isn't fair...."
She yawned again, her gaze low, she wanted to see it, wanted to see what Troy had done for her.... What she planned on paying back in anyway possible.
She watched him until he disappeared behind her. She then watched Tess, and Rex carry in DeeDee. She felt useless.
 
Troy looked around. In the dark you couldn't see much because of Hannah's choice of color scheme but the way it had been fixed up showed through. The alterations were perfect and he knew Hannah was going to be pleased and the place was going to glow in the sunlight and sparkle at night under the lights.

"You can if you want Tess but you might want to wait for the full effect tomorrow. Now it just looks good. Under the sun it will look spectacular. Your choice though."
 
"I can do that....but someone is going to have to walk me upstairs or I will probably fall on my face. Rex?" she asked him for help, and felt like she was asking for serious trouble.
 
"Sure Tess, just wait a sec and I'll get DeeDee in her room and come back for you." Rex carried DeeDee up to her room and laid her on the bed. Now he was sorry he had to go back for Tess but ... well he had to, he said he would. Back down the steps. He put his arm around Tess' trim waist and noticed immediately that she had no bra on. He left her lean into him as the went back upstairs to her room. At her door he said "good night missy, hope you guys had fun tonight. You are going to love the tavern. Pete and his guys did some amazing stuff."
 
Back
Top