100 Words

it's almost christmas . . . i vote we cut neo some slack :cool:

What's a few hundred words more or less between friends. Neo needs no slack but perhaps a slap on the back for an excellent write. glad to see the cats are back in sunny windows. The weatherguesser is a meteorologist, alas there's still a bit of guesswork in the science.
Crap, a few more words and I'll have a proper post in the thread that calls for a hundred words. That's seventy without telling a story, forging a rhyme, searching for some hidden meaning lost within a carefully constructed line; and that is about all I have to say to you my friend. *overage noted*
 
What's a few hundred words more or less between friends. Neo needs no slack but perhaps a slap on the back for an excellent write. glad to see the cats are back in sunny windows. The weatherguesser is a meteorologist, alas there's still a bit of guesswork in the science.
Crap, a few more words and I'll have a proper post in the thread that calls for a hundred words. That's seventy without telling a story, forging a rhyme, searching for some hidden meaning lost within a carefully constructed line; and that is about all I have to say to you my friend. *overage noted*

indeed, no required. how dya feel about hall passes, harry? :devil:- what neo did was to paint, with words, a living, breathing picture - one that was a delight to view.
 
That snow I shoveled was ten inches deep! Took me two days to recover.

As for the em dash being counted as a word, I can't say that I'm surprised. Just another Word feature that is inadequate. (off to fix my word count to 100 instead of 101!)
 
Last edited:
How Did I Get Here?

When I woke up and found myself on a beach
With no clothes on and no department stores within reach,
I began to explore the island for some yummy food.

That was before I saw a chair that had stood
In the middle of the forest and a beautiful babe
Sitting on it before she smiled and said, "Hi, Gabe."

And after she got up and walked over to me,
She let me look into her fabulous eyes and see
That she wanted my hand placed on her dee cup.

But the alarm clock went off and woke me up.
 
Transvegan

"Artichokes are vegetarian crab when dipped in lemon butter," she said; I laughed. The comparison is natural to her new found vegan palate with her refrigerator packed with portobello mushroom burgers, almond milk and soy cheese, fakes for the real thing. This is her beginning and it was my ending on a diet based on denial. Her reasoning is guilt and mine simply put, is that eggs and bacon cannot be replicated with beans. Circle of life is not plant eating plant, it's me eating meat. Gorgeous Gander, if not my pet name, you would be Peking on my plate.
 
She Told Me So

Sammie Jo's red hair always flamed like her personality until she lay in her coffin. I was her favorite cousin. She told me so whenever we saw another, grabbing me in a hug that warmed to the bone, linking our souls for a moment. I was her favorite even though we were related in spirit. In truth, Sammie Jo loved pain pills more. She laid brain dead on the floor, but like her, giving the most for everyone, she lives on through gifts of life. I wonder who got her heart because it's always been mine, she told me so.
 
Existentialism

Mitch was so tired he was hallucinating sleep. That he, in fact, was not (asleep), only deepened the illusion to the extent that he was thrilled to be able to devour the entire text of, say, Being and Time in one relaxed, hypnopædic snooze.

Now knowledge, he thought, will come as easily as dreams.

He was disabused of this notion when he dropped said tome on his foot in a moment of lax attention. The Stambaugh edition, even in paperback, weighs almost two pounds and at 32 ft/sec/sec almost took a toenail off.

"Being" suddenly became being. And it hurt.
 
Ours is to Reason Why

Ellen sits on a snow-dusted patio in New York City; alone but not yet uncomfortably cold. She watches the red river of tail lights run through the streets in lines of light. It is not her birthday but she is suddenly unhappy with time both in its past and present form and the clarity that comes with knowing; knowing that life is an exercise in inertia but undecided if illusion sweetens inexperience or if inexperience sweetens illusion. Alone but not yet cold, she sips the dark certainty of age while waiting for Godot and perhaps the comfort of question-less senility.
 
Which Gift Do You Want To Open First?

On Christmas Day, I walked into the living room and saw Molly standing in front of the tree with only a Santa hat and this huge red ribbon on.

"Well? Which gift do you want to open first?", she asked with a smile before I walked over, grabbed her ribbon and said, "Funny you should ask."

And after I tossed both the hat and ribbon aside, I got naked and allowed Molly to suck my dick before I turned her around and fucked her in the ass.

That was before she said in a soft voice, "Merry Christmas, Lover Mine!"
 
After We Went Skinny-Dipping

Rick, Molly and I decided to go have ourselves a little picnic lunch in the park.

After we laid everything out, we got naked and jumped into the water.

And when I got out of that water, I saw Molly sucking on his dick.

That made me put my hands on her back and fuck Molly in the ass before I saw Rick looking and smiling at me.

Then, after all that banging, we finally ate the lunch we brought, got dressed and hauled our butts out of there before the park ranger found us and raised some serious shit.
 
What I Really Do Care About You

I do not care if you are black
Or white nor just some hack
Writer or not because Lady Luck
Had found me someone to fuck
And help keep true love on track.

You are the one I want in my life
Because you give me no pain or strife
But could help cure me of this itch
And truly live like some other bitch
By taking my hand and becoming my wife.

Besides, I really do enjoy the taste of each
Breast and know that I could reach
For your moist pussy and
Feel the fuzz of a peach.
 
Got A Little Carried Away

Linda had let Roy into her apartment before she got naked and laid on the floor for her massage.

But while she enjoyed the touch of his hands on her bare back, Roy placed one of his hands inbetween her legs and started pumping his fingers into her pussy.

That caused Linda to hit Roy in the back of the head with her foot before he screamed and said, "Sorry, Linda. Guess I got a little carried away."

That made Linda sigh and say, "No problem, Roy. I should've told you that I'm a recovering sex addict and reborn christian."
 
Her Unbuttoned Shirt

When she unbuttoned her shirt,
I saw them almost reach her skirt
Before she smiled without fear
And removed her underwear
While I stared at her unbuttoned shirt.

And after I got naked,
We laid ourselves down on the bed
Before I rubbed inbetween each tit
My cock and fingered her slit
Until we become exhausted.

Then, I woke from my nap
And saw the cap
Of my dick going into her
Mouth while she performed some other
Purpose for this trap.

She was preparring my brass
Cock to go deep into her ass
With my hands on each breast.
 
So Betrayed

I came home early to ask my roommate to haul his lazy ass out of there because I had a girlfriend coming over.

But when I stepped into the living room and saw that asshole sitting naked in a chair and letting my blonde girlfriend ride his dick, I felt my heart sink down into the Tenth level of Hell!

I never been so betrayed in my fucking life!

And when I walked into the kitchen, my first thought was to grab a steak knife and slash the living shit out of those traitors!

But, I am not a murderer.
 
During A Texas Summer Heatwave

During a Texas summer heatwave,
Mary Lou began to crave
For relief from the heat
Which made her sit on the window seat
And slip off the white dress she bought for a rave.

Then, she walked her naked
Self into her room where the bed
Suddenly had an equally nude stud
On it who wanted to be more than a bud
To a woman who has never before been fucked.

The first thrust was painful for her
But after one more thrust after another,
Mary Lou started to enjoy
Her fuck fest with Roy
Who became her first lover.
 
My Fantasy

My fantasy starts with me in bed
And looking at pictures of naked
Women in the latest issue of Playboy
Before pulling with such great joy
On a string that was next to the bed.

It is attached to a clear plastic dildo
And with one pull, I could make it go
In and out of the pussy of a naked lady
In upside down bondage named Mandy
Even while she says the word 'no'.

Then, I would get out of bed
And drop my pants in front of the naked
Mandy before sucking
Her pussy and doing some fingering.
 
You belong to her now

Breath, heavier, the ropes around your wrists tight and the soft bed cover tickling your naked skin. She’s in the flesh and she’s waiting for you. Her hair light pink and flowing down to her waist, running finely along the bedding as she lay with her arms besides your head, her breath warming your cheeks, her legs sliding against yours. With only a bright pink bra and panties to cover her pride, she slowly began to push her chest against your lips, hoping you’ll grip her bra between your teeth as she giggles to herself softly and licks her lips.
 
To Play Hookie

Mark and Lori allowed themselves to play hookie
From their blue collar jobs and stay at home for a quickie
In which they get naked and she does the trick
Of grabbing a hold of and sucking on his hard dick
Before he had done the same to her wet pussie.

Then, after they got themselves on the bed,
Lori kissed Mark on the lips and sat her naked
Butt on his lap in order for her personal buck
To use his cock to give her one hell of a fuck
Before they both fell asleep on that very bed.
 
Outside The Pool Hall

On Tuesday, I stepped out of the pool hall
And saw this hot brunette babe leaning against a wall.

That was before she asked, "How about it, Ace?
Shall we fuck right here or go to your place?"

And when I decided to give my virginity
Up for lent, I took her to my residence in the city.

After we got there, she was not wearing her jacket nor
Any other clothing that she had laid on the floor.

Then, after I allowed myself to get naked,
We went into the other room and fucked ourselves silly on the bed.
 
My Mission In Time

If I could go back
In time, I would track
Down and stop Paul Snyder
Before he traps and kills a particular
Blonde he lost due to a sexual lack.

Then, I would let myself find
Dorothy Stratten and be the kind
Of lover that her former spouse had
Never been by taking her to some pad
And give her a fuck session that would blow her mind.

And after I would suck on each tit
And fuck her pussy, I would let it
Slip about my mission
With the dedication
Of saving her from Paul and that killer hit.
 
I See Someone Has A Hard-On

I was taking some pictures of Charlize Theron
With only a pair of cowboy boots on
For some magazine with naked babes in it
Before she placed a hand on a tit
And said, "I see someone has a hard-on."

After I got naked and saw that she was right
For my erection has reached the proper height,
I went over to that blonde bitch
And made her bring relief to my little itch
By shoving my dick into her pussy with all my might.

Then, I was released from the hex
That forced me to have the sex.
 
Tied Down To The Kitchen Table

I was taking a walk when I heard a strange sound coming from inside the house of my next door neighbor.

That made me get the spare key out of its hiding place and unlock the door before I stepped inside and saw his wife naked and tied down to the kitchen table with her legs open.

And when I realized that she was begging for her release, I got naked and laid myself on top of her in order to suck her tits and fuck her pussy before her husband came home and caught me banging his slutty wife.
 
My Chocolate Dream

Let me tell you about this dream
That happens to have chocolate cream
Inside a bathtub and the lover
Who rubs the stuff all over
Her body just like she would in a stream.

In this dream, I would get out of bed
And discover that I am naked
Before I would step out into the hall
And see something that made each ball
Swell when I saw her chocolate covered.

That would make me get into the tub
And suck her tits while I would rub
My hands all over her body
And stick my dick into her pussy.
 
What The Picture And Words Say To Me

If you were to ask me, the words and photo
Say to me that some crazy bastard had to go
Out somewhere, grab some poor girl off the street
And force her to open her mouth and taste his sweet
Meat while she is saying to him the word 'no'.

It also says that she might be tied to a chair
And unable to move a single strand of hair
Out of fear of what might happen to her if she
Allows herself to let that shithead be
Able to feel real pain by kicking her foot in the air.
 
Back
Top