The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my weekend

Dad is away and me and my 69 year old stepmother are gonna play""im 45..soooo taboo but soooooooo good""ps..its not just the sex but a relationship with honesty and love..

Dad is away and me and my 69 year old stepmother are gonna play""im 45..soooo taboo but soooooooo good""ps..its not just the sex but a relationship with honesty and love..

Well, maybe not honesty... Have fun!

The best lover I ever had is one of my cousins and I have felt sexually attracted to most other cousins who I have gotten to know. I also found out not too long ago that my ex wife is a relative. This makes we wonder whether there is a hook up site where people can send in DNA samples and be matched with others whose samples are most similar to their own.

Omg.....My 19 y/o daughter just got up. She is wearing that same thin night gown she had on the other night. We're the only ones here. I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie. She sat down beside me, looked at me, & said "I had to change my underwear. The others were wet." Then she smiled, shrugged, and started watching the movie.

My (older) sister

I was 18, just out of high school, she asked if I was still a virgin, I said no, she siad, do you want to. . . Of course I did! DUH. Ask a horny male if he wants sex?
We kept it up for a year until she moved away. We still are good friends, and never did it again.
now her best friend Liz. . . but that was not incest!

I need some opinions...

A few nights ago I was lying on my couch watching a movie. It was really late & I was dosing off until my gorgeous, 19y/o daughter came in, laid down on the couch with me & spooned up behind me. She was wearing a thin night gown & her DD breasts were pressing against my bare back. I could feel her nipples pressing through the night gown & into my back. Laying there without reacting(aside from a raging hard on) was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. It was torture.

Then this morning I was again sitting on the couch watching a movie. She had just gotten out of bed & come into the living room where I was. She was wearing that same thin night gown she had on the other night. We were the only ones home at the time. She sat down beside me, looked at me, & said "I had to change my underwear. The ones I had on were wet." Then she smiled, shrugged, snuggled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and her arms around me, and started watching the movie with me.

I could be completely wrong, I could be reading too much into her behavior, or I could be right on the money and she is coming on to me.

I need some opinions...

A few nights ago I was lying on my couch watching a movie. It was really late & I was dosing off until my gorgeous, 19y/o daughter came in, laid down on the couch with me & spooned up behind me. She was wearing a thin night gown & her DD breasts were pressing against my bare back. I could feel her nipples pressing through the night gown & into my back. Laying there without reacting(aside from a raging hard on) was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. It was torture.

Then this morning I was again sitting on the couch watching a movie. She had just gotten out of bed & come into the living room where I was. She was wearing that same thin night gown she had on the other night. We were the only ones home at the time. She sat down beside me, looked at me, & said "I had to change my underwear. The ones I had on were wet." Then she smiled, shrugged, snuggled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and her arms around me, and started watching the movie with me.

I could be completely wrong, I could be reading too much into her behavior, or I could be right on the money and she is coming on to me.

Well- (1) you need to decide if you are going to turn off going down the road of sexual involvement with her, and tell her that what she's been doing is completely inappropriate between you two and she needs to stop...in other words, be a father and have a cautious but frank discussion with her (2) OR you take the chance of starting a sexual relationship with your daughter which could impact every single aspect of your life, especially including your relationship with the rest of your family and anybody else who could find out about what's going on with you and her.

Because if you keep letting her do what she's doing and it's turning you on hugely AND you don't feel you can DO anything about it in real life, you're just creating a bad situation for yourself that could make you act impulsively at some point and do something you might regret greatly later on.

Also remember you might be reading into things, yes but then again, you're the one experiencing this. I don't know how physically interactive you normally are with her...some families are very touchy/feely and some aren't...but maybe it's time to set boundaries with her. The best solution in my opinion is that careful discussion avenue. Find out where her young head is at about all this.

Last edited:
Well- (1) you need to decide if you are going to turn off going down the road of sexual involvement with her, and tell her that what she's been doing is completely inappropriate between you two and she needs to stop...in other words, be a father and have a cautious but frank discussion with her (2) OR you take the chance of starting a sexual relationship with your daughter which could impact every single aspect of your life, especially including your relationship with the rest of your family and anybody else who could find out about what's going on with you and her.

Because if you keep letting her do what she's doing and it's turning you on hugely AND you don't feel you can DO anything about it in real life, you're just creating a bad situation for yourself that could make you act impulsively at some point and do something you might regret greatly later on.

Also remember you might be reading into things, yes but then again, you're the one experiencing this. I don't know how physically interactive you normally are with her...some families are very touchy/feely and some aren't...but maybe it's time to set boundaries with her. The best solution in my opinion is that careful discussion avenue. Find out where her young head is at about all this.
That was so well stated whynotjustsayit... bravo!

Very well said. However, your response, while appreciated leans more in the direction of advice as opposed to a simple opinion. It was a lot more than I was expecting or looking for. Regardless, thank you for your advice. I will take it under serious consideration.

That was so well stated whynotjustsayit... bravo!

Thank you.

Very well said. However, your response, while appreciated leans more in the direction of advice as opposed to a simple opinion. It was a lot more than I was expecting or looking for. Regardless, thank you for your advice. I will take it under serious consideration.

Opinions often include advice. Because I'm curious, what kind of simple opinion were you looking for ? How can opinions be simple in regard to incest, exactly ? Or sex, for that matter ? What's a simple opinion- "go for it" ? "Don't go there, man" ? How would that be helpful anyways ? Were you just looking for supportive rah-rah encouragement so you could unleash what you yearn to do ? Again, just curious.

Thank you.

Opinions often include advice. Because I'm curious, what kind of simple opinion were you looking for ? How can opinions be simple in regard to incest, exactly ? Or sex, for that matter ? What's a simple opinion- "go for it" ? "Don't go there, man" ? How would that be helpful anyways ? Were you just looking for supportive rah-rah encouragement so you could unleash what you yearn to do ? Again, just curious.

And now you're attacking me over semantics. I said thank you for your advice, and that's what I meant. Thank you for your advice.

And now you're attacking me over semantics. I said thank you for your advice, and that's what I meant. Thank you for your advice.

naw, you're getting all defensive and - in my opinion - exacerbating the issue of confrontation.

take the advice in the spirit in which it was intended, and walk away.

oh, and with regard to the original question - you're reading too much into it.

naw, you're getting all defensive and - in my opinion - exacerbating the issue of confrontation.

take the advice in the spirit in which it was intended, and walk away.

oh, and with regard to the original question - you're reading too much into it.

This: "oh, and with regard to the original question - you're reading too much into it." Is exactly what I asked for. A simple opinion. Thank you.

My own story, I never thought of it as incest until now, but it is. I was as a girl of 18 with little sexual experience with guys, unsure of my sexuality as i had spent a lot of time with other girls. I was staying with my Aunt who was then in her mid 30s. After dinner we were sitting around in our pajamas watching TV and she was asking me about my sexual experiences. I was shy but was able to explain to her my lack of much experience. She sat very close to me, put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me gently towards her, planting a very loving kiss on my mouth.
I hugged her and as I did I snuggled into her breasts and found them very soft and warm. She was a very ample chested woman and the nightshirt she was wearing showed some cleavage. I found my face pressed against her and as she caressed my hair I found my hand going to her bosoms and stroking, them squeezing them.
She undid the buttons on her nightshirt and my hands searched out those enormous naked breasts, rubbing my fingers over some very hard and thick nipples. Her fingers went between my legs and she began a long process of rubbing me through my pajama pants. I enjoyed it so much that after a while I pushed her hand down beneath my pajamas and two of her fingers went deep into my now wet pussy, a wonderful education in masturbation.
After I came on her fingers she knelt on the floor in front of me, removed my pajama bottoms and I instantaneously spread my legs, allowing her hot mouth to burrow into my pussy and I experienced my first tongue fuck, which made me come again.
I have had lots of great sex with guys since and I am happily married but still enjoy sex with women, and I have my Aunt to thank for introducing me to those pleasures.

My own story, I never thought of it as incest until now, but it is. I was as a girl of 18 with little sexual experience with guys, unsure of my sexuality as i had spent a lot of time with other girls. I was staying with my Aunt who was then in her mid 30s. After dinner we were sitting around in our pajamas watching TV and she was asking me about my sexual experiences. I was shy but was able to explain to her my lack of much experience. She sat very close to me, put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me gently towards her, planting a very loving kiss on my mouth.
I hugged her and as I did I snuggled into her breasts and found them very soft and warm. She was a very ample chested woman and the nightshirt she was wearing showed some cleavage. I found my face pressed against her and as she caressed my hair I found my hand going to her bosoms and stroking, them squeezing them.
She undid the buttons on her nightshirt and my hands searched out those enormous naked breasts, rubbing my fingers over some very hard and thick nipples. Her fingers went between my legs and she began a long process of rubbing me through my pajama pants. I enjoyed it so much that after a while I pushed her hand down beneath my pajamas and two of her fingers went deep into my now wet pussy, a wonderful education in masturbation.
After I came on her fingers she knelt on the floor in front of me, removed my pajama bottoms and I instantaneously spread my legs, allowing her hot mouth to burrow into my pussy and I experienced my first tongue fuck, which made me come again.
I have had lots of great sex with guys since and I am happily married but still enjoy sex with women, and I have my Aunt to thank for introducing me to those pleasures.
Wow, thanks for sharing that. Really hot!! Have you had any experiences with your aunt since?

Funnily enough, we never mentioned it again, but I probably didn't need to as it got me going sexually. I think she was a lesbian but was never sure. I haven't seen her for a few years as she moved away.

Great story. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading any more experiences you might wish to share

Funnily enough, we never mentioned it again, but I probably didn't need to as it got me going sexually. I think she was a lesbian but was never sure. I haven't seen her for a few years as she moved away.
but apparently you still think about it. bet it was sexy as hell. so i guess she opened you up to lesbian sex. have you been with many girls since?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back