The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer number of assumptions you make to deride those who have so offended you by expressing emotion toward someone they interact with online is remarkable.

How you presume that you know the hearts of minds of these people points to a certain hypocrisy of your tantrum.

You rail against people gushing over others they do not know but possess the preternatural ability to divine their thoughts and intentions to call them crazy.

This type of condescension is epic.

Can you actually defend against my position with an argument or is this statement all that you can summon up?

Can you actually defend against my position with an argument or is this statement all that you can summon up?

The crux of your argument is based solely in your opinion.

Present an argument that merits a thoughtful response and rest assured I will make the effort. At this point, your pedantic, hypocritical screed based solely in your own belief system does not merit more.

My question to you is this. Are you so miserable and insecure in your own world that you put others down to make yourself feel better?

That is the impression I get.

If you are so damn happy about having a real girlfriend, fucking act like it.

The crux of your argument is based solely in your opinion.

Present an argument that merits a thoughtful response and rest assured I will make the effort. At this point, your pedantic, hypocritical screed based solely in your own belief system does not merit more.

My question to you is this. Are you so miserable and insecure in your own world that you put others down to make yourself feel better?

That is the impression I get.

If you are so damn happy about having a real girlfriend, fucking act like it.

You're bright but you're not engaging me. I'll walk you into the exchange with questions.

1. Do you believe that a "relationship" that is entirely virtual has the potential to be as fulfilling as one that involves people who actually spend time together? If so, why?

2. Do you really believe that you can ever really know someone you've never bothered to meet before? If so, why?

3. Do you believe that all loves are equal in the amount of happiness they extend to the lovers? If so, why?

You're bright but you're not engaging me. I'll walk you into the exchange with questions.

1. Do you believe that a "relationship" that is entirely virtual has the potential to be as fulfilling as one that involves people who actually spend time together? If so, why?

2. Do you really believe that you can ever really know someone you've never bothered to meet before? If so, why?

3. Do you believe that all loves are equal in the amount of happiness they extend to the lovers? If so, why?

1. It depends on the individual. For some virtual relationships can be very real. For others like yourself, no.

2. Again an area of gray. If the people are honest then, yes. If it is nothing more than internet personas, then no.

3. All loves are not equal even the ones that occur in a manner in which you would approve.

My main issue is that you took it upon yourself to address this issue with such contempt and condescension. Neither you or I are qualified to be arbiters in these matters. We have opinions but that is all. Neither of us is fit to judge others.

Light is good at condescension and judging others, most people know this by now

Everyone judges. The only time people complain about another being judgemental is when they feel they are the ones being judged. Aren't you judging me right now?

I guess Light Ice is feeling a whole lot better, YAY :rolleyes:
By the sounds of things, he has found true love, something all us retards are lacking, maybe he can offer us advice on love. Yo care to make a Dr Phil thread LI, we all need help.
Lighten up, if you don't like the threads then don't bloody read them

What the hell do you guys want from me?!
"You should contribute more."
So I tell them about something I found online that could be helpful.
Someone else:"I'm already doing that but never told anyone."

He gets praises, I'm treated like I'm a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back