Bra Fetish

jjevans

Experienced
Many guys have a braless fetish.

I have a bra fetish, I guess it comes from only being able to get my hands on a Victoria's Secret catalog when I was younger.

Are there any women out there that prefer the look or feeling of being strapped in?

I'd love to see pictures.

I love wearing a sexy bra ( along with sexy panties ) but as far as the feeling of being strapped in rarely. Occasionally there is that one bra that makes me feel incredibe and I do like to show off ;)

Who can resist a pair of tits enhanced by a decently fitting bra?

How many times have guys fumbled to unfasten a bra when in the throws of passion!

I like a pretty and sometimes lacy bra under my clothes. I especially like it when I have a matching bra and panty set that feels good and looks good, even when no one else sees them.

I think matching underwear is really sexy. I know most guys can't wait to remove it but pretty underwear can really set up fantastic sex.

I remember when I first discovered the front fastening bra- now that was delight!

I like a pretty and sometimes lacy bra under my clothes. I especially like it when I have a matching bra and panty set that feels good and looks good, even when no one else sees them.

I love this!!

I love having a bra and matching panties ( at least when I decide to wear them )

I buy matching pairs even if I don't like the panties as much as the bra

I think matching underwear is really sexy. I know most guys can't wait to remove it but pretty underwear can really set up fantastic sex.

I remember when I first discovered the front fastening bra- now that was delight!

I love these type because when you take them off its a different type of freeing. Normal bras I can hold it and slowly let it fall but these let just let my tits free. LOVE IT

I one had a girlfriend who loved to take he bra off during the course of the evening when we were out drinking.
I was always impressed how she removed her bra without taking her top off and slid it out from under her sleeve.
Now that is a magic trick worth seeing!

I one had a girlfriend who loved to take he bra off during the course of the evening when we were out drinking.
I was always impressed how she removed her bra without taking her top off and slid it out from under her sleeve.
Now that is a magic trick worth seeing!

This is normal but usually I don't wear a bra anymore.

I like having my nipples rub against my shirt throughout the day

I'm sure that makes you very popular with the guys around you.

Not sure about the chaffing though....

I'm sure that makes you very popular with the guys around you.

Not sure about the chaffing though....

I wouldn't know I don't give them the time of day

I only wish to play online for awhile!

There is just Somethin about getting off complete strangers

I wouldn't know I don't give them the time of day

I only wish to play online for awhile!

There is just Somethin about getting off complete strangers

That's why we are here, honey.
Hope you manage to gain as much satisfaction as me!

It grows with every successful explosion!

I was near exploding until my mobile interrupted me. What a passion killer. Guess I'll just have to start all over again. Now where were we....
Ah yes, unfettered tits....

I was near exploding until my mobile interrupted me. What a passion killer. Guess I'll just have to start all over again. Now where were we....
Ah yes, unfettered tits....

Near explosion already my my thank god for your phone... Maybe now it will be more intense!

Yes the wonder of my unattended breast so full and perky, my nipples alert and aching

Near explosion already my my thank god for your phone... Maybe now it will be more intense!

Yes the wonder of my unattended breast so full and perky, my nipples alert and aching

Have you ever had an orgasm from nipple play alone?

Have you ever had an orgasm from nipple play alone?

No my nipples arnt sensitive

Pulling them with a toy in my ass we may be going some where with that!

I would love for some one to play with my tits from behind while they watch me masterbate , call me a slut and bite me until I squirt!

No my nipples arnt sensitive

Pulling them with a toy in my ass we may be going some where with that!

I would love for some one to play with my tits from behind while they watch me masterbate , call me a slut and bite me until I squirt!

Spread those pussy lips and show me you soft pinkness. I want to see you clit unhooded whilst I stroke my hard cock

Back