UK Bimbo Mum

How would you feel about playing with your daughter? Being a bimbo mom at her/my control ;)

Would you eat your sisters cunt then spit her juices into your mothers mouth?

Anything?

Google realdoe and/or feeldoe and pm me
You could also checkout strapless dildo dot com to see them used

I have been having so many naughty fantasies thus week. 1 is my daughter being suspended from school and her headmaster calls me into school and makes me his slut to keep my daughter in school. The other is my sons p.e. teacher telling me my son will only be on the football team if I do everything he tells me

Hi Boys, I am a UK mum who loves being a slut, I love showing off my cleavage.

Biggest fantasies include being dressed up by guys blackmailed or forced into becoming a bimbo and then loving it and doing anything I am told to get more cum inside me...

PM me your nasty fantasies if you want to play
Hi,

Have sent you a pm

I have been having so many naughty fantasies thus week. 1 is my daughter being suspended from school and her headmaster calls me into school and makes me his slut to keep my daughter in school. The other is my sons p.e. teacher telling me my son will only be on the football team if I do everything he tells me

Oh that does sound naughty, I would love to be a headmaster and to call you into my office. Maybe bring in my secretary to take notes and capture the whole thing on tape. As you 'negotiate' for your 18 year old daughter to stay in college, after she failed yet another year.

Both are rather tasty, I have to admit.

The headmaster having you under his desk,servicing his cock and balls while having other parents in for conferences regarding their kids. You have to keep your mouth busy on him, but can't have him cum otherwise your shame will become public.

The P.E. teacher having you come in after practice is over - sharing you with the assistant coaches, and then the other female P.E. teachers.

Back