Shy, wondering what you think?

Same hewre off tomorrow so tryin to unwind a bit........your pic last night was a welcome treat when I couldn't sleep.
Yay for a day off! I'm glad you enjoyed the pic. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you and IrisByNight went on the road; I'd gladly be a groupie.....lol. At your beck and call.

If you and IrisByNight went on the road; I'd gladly be a groupie.....lol. At your beck and call.

Hehehe... What would we be doing on the road? I've always admired burlesque dancers, maybe Iris and I could learn?

Your music might not all be weird, but the weird stuff is really WEIRD! LOL. :p

You can have Boobiesquishinghuggles anytime. :cattail:

:eek: Thank you. :kiss:

I did warn you ahead of time that some of my music choices were quite weird. ;)

Sweetness and Iris dancing burlesque? Where do I go to watch! :devil:

Good morning to our lovely hostess and happy hump day! It's still snowing lightly where I'm at and I can't wait for it to end and for spring to get here. :rolleyes: I hope you have a good day ahead, sweetness! Lots of big (((hugs))) for you! :rose: :kiss:

You think? ;)

OMG how weird could it be?

Good morning to you as well, fair Iris. :rose: Yes, I'm sure both of you are right and there will be no shortage of volunteers! :devil:

The music she was referring to was the song "Detachable Penis" by King Missile. There's other music just as weird yet different that I haven't revealed to her yet. I have very eclectic tastes in music. :D

Right....now....

You sit before me on the center of the couch. I stroll closer wearing a long flowy skirt and a sleeveless shirt with a deep v neck. I click on my phone and the song Blurred Lines comes on. I toss my phone to the side as I start to move my hips to the beat. Closing my eyes and feeling the music for a moment. My hands reach up and cup my breasts, pushing them together, I lean forward to give you a good look at my cleavage. You reach out to touch but I push your hand away shaking my head, no-no. I smile at you and you smile back. I grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it up exposing my soft tummy. Spinning around so my back is to you I remove my shirt completely. You see the red straps of my bra. Keeping my back to you, still shaking my hips to the music I bend down at my waist and slide my hands up under my skirt along my legs. My hands reach my hips, but the fabric of my skirt still drapes over my tushie. I bend again lifting my skirt and flashing you my bare ass. You gasp slightly when you see I'm not wearing any panties. I turn to face you, skirt still bunched up, just like the back, the fabric is covering my sweet spot. I see you trying to peek though. Biting my lip I climb on to your lap. Your hands replace mine at my hips under my skirt as you grab me and pull me closer. My hands cup your face and kiss you. Turning your head to the side I nuzzle into you neck, nibbling your neck and ear. My hips still moving to the music, but now I'm humping you though your pants. I can feel your excitement. Your busy hands moving along my sides, cupping my breasts. You kiss my cleavage as you wrap your arms around me to unclasp my bra. You guide the straps down my arms, exposing my full tits in your face. Cupping my breasts again you press your face against me. Your beard ticking my skin. I wrap my arms around you head and hug you. You look up, grinning at me. You growl as you Todd me off your lap, pushing me on my back on the couch as you climb on top...

It's gettin hot in here.......:devil:

Right....now....

You sit before me on the center of the couch. I stroll closer wearing a long flowy skirt and a sleeveless shirt with a deep v neck. I click on my phone and the song Blurred Lines comes on. I toss my phone to the side as I start to move my hips to the beat. Closing my eyes and feeling the music for a moment. My hands reach up and cup my breasts, pushing them together, I lean forward to give you a good look at my cleavage. You reach out to touch but I push your hand away shaking my head, no-no. I smile at you and you smile back. I grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it up exposing my soft tummy. Spinning around so my back is to you I remove my shirt completely. You see the red straps of my bra. Keeping my back to you, still shaking my hips to the music I bend down at my waist and slide my hands up under my skirt along my legs. My hands reach my hips, but the fabric of my skirt still drapes over my tushie. I bend again lifting my skirt and flashing you my bare ass. You gasp slightly when you see I'm not wearing any panties. I turn to face you, skirt still bunched up, just like the back, the fabric is covering my sweet spot. I see you trying to peek though. Biting my lip I climb on to your lap. Your hands replace mine at my hips under my skirt as you grab me and pull me closer. My hands cup your face and kiss you. Turning your head to the side I nuzzle into you neck, nibbling your neck and ear. My hips still moving to the music, but now I'm humping you though your pants. I can feel your excitement. Your busy hands moving along my sides, cupping my breasts. You kiss my cleavage as you wrap your arms around me to unclasp my bra. You guide the straps down my arms, exposing my full tits in your face. Cupping my breasts again you press your face against me. Your beard ticking my skin. I wrap my arms around you head and hug you. You look up, grinning at me. You growl as you Todd me off your lap, pushing me on my back on the couch as you climb on top...
So who is Todd?

And where does the line start?

:)

So who is Todd?

And where does the line start?

:)

Ya know, I proofread this a couple times before I posted it and still missed that. Grr!

Where does the line start? :rolleyes: Like you'll ever have to wait in line. You can lead me to our bed and have your way with me whenever you want. :heart::kiss:

In fact you should do just that as often as possible! :devil::cattail:

Right....now....

You sit before me on the center of the couch. I stroll closer wearing a long flowy skirt and a sleeveless shirt with a deep v neck. I click on my phone and the song Blurred Lines comes on. I toss my phone to the side as I start to move my hips to the beat. Closing my eyes and feeling the music for a moment. My hands reach up and cup my breasts, pushing them together, I lean forward to give you a good look at my cleavage. You reach out to touch but I push your hand away shaking my head, no-no. I smile at you and you smile back. I grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it up exposing my soft tummy. Spinning around so my back is to you I remove my shirt completely. You see the red straps of my bra. Keeping my back to you, still shaking my hips to the music I bend down at my waist and slide my hands up under my skirt along my legs. My hands reach my hips, but the fabric of my skirt still drapes over my tushie. I bend again lifting my skirt and flashing you my bare ass. You gasp slightly when you see I'm not wearing any panties. I turn to face you, skirt still bunched up, just like the back, the fabric is covering my sweet spot. I see you trying to peek though. Biting my lip I climb on to your lap. Your hands replace mine at my hips under my skirt as you grab me and pull me closer. My hands cup your face and kiss you. Turning your head to the side I nuzzle into you neck, nibbling your neck and ear. My hips still moving to the music, but now I'm humping you though your pants. I can feel your excitement. Your busy hands moving along my sides, cupping my breasts. You kiss my cleavage as you wrap your arms around me to unclasp my bra. You guide the straps down my arms, exposing my full tits in your face. Cupping my breasts again you press your face against me. Your beard ticking my skin. I wrap my arms around you head and hug you. You look up, grinning at me. You growl as you toss me off your lap, pushing me on my back on the couch as you climb on top...

I climb between your legs, spreading your thighs, eager to enjoy every bit of you. I lean down to nibble on your neck, my beard tickling you and making you giggle. Kissing up to your ear, I whisper sweet nothings, making you moan softly. I resume my kissing, working my way down to your neck and then your full breasts. Smothering them with kisses I descend on your hardening nipples, talking them into my mouth and sucking deeply. My tongue twirling around them as I apply suction. As I do that, my hands begin to wander down to your waist and then up your inner thighs to your sweet spot. I cup it on one hand while I switch between your nipples, giving each equal attention. My finger slides up and down, teasing your wet and warm slit, gently pressing inside occasionally. I take the pad of my middle finger and rub circles around your growing pleasure button. I feel your body stiffen in pleasure and hear your soft moans growing louder. Taking this as a cue, I plunge that finger deep inside you, curling up to reach that special spot inside your pussy. Feeling the delicious reaction I quickly add another finger. After a few moments of you squirming on my hand I move my head down and gently blow on the top of your slit. This makes you mewl and cry out in teasing frustration. I only let you suffer for a moment before I bury my face between your thighs and lap hungrily at your wetness, causing you to grasp my hair in both hands, pulling my face deeper into you. I start slow, teasing you more, then build up, faster and faster. I sense your increasing lust and lap at your clit with the flat of my tongue while I finger you fiercely. This sends you over the edge and your clench your lovely thighs around my head like a vise, crying out your orgasm and tugging at my hair. I slow down but don't stop until you manage to relax and free my head. Once free, I look up into your eyes with pure primal lust and climb back up between your legs, spreading your thighs once again...

Back