Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the longest time my primary feeder has been promising to set me up with a few of his friends to whom he has been bragging about "his cocksucker" and about my talented throat. It was only when I told him that my wife would be in Florida visiting her sister for a week and a half that he was finally able to make arrangements with three of his friends to "cum" visit me. On Thursday morning he stopped by my house on his way to work to favor me with a brief but intensely vigorous throat fucking topped off with an ample mouthful of his delicious cum. While I was swallowing it, he described to me what he had set up and instructed me on what he wanted me to do and what I was to expect.

I felt like Ebeneezer Scrooge waiting for the visitation of the three spirits. The first friend arrived that afternoon as promised. Although his cock was considerably smaller than that of my feeder, I was able to coax him to cum in my mouth after maybe five minutes of sucking. I swallowed his "contribution" and after exchanging thank you's, he left.

The second of his friends knocked on my door at 10:00 the next morning and after a brief but pleasant conversation, he removed his pants and shorts. I moved over to where he was sitting on the couch and got down on my knees and took his by then, erect, average sized (whatever that means) cock into my mouth just as I had done with the first friend the day before. He had told me earlier that it usually takes him quite a while before he's able to climax but within a short time he began to very loudly announce that he was about to cum. He held my head as I had requested and proceeded to thrust upward into my sucking mouth while simultaneously releasing a flood of pungent but tasty semen onto my tongue. Just as before, I savored it in my mouth before swallowing it. He effusively praised my sucking skills saying that his friend, my feeder, didn't exaggerate. He said he was surprised at how quickly I had made him cum and that it was the best blowjob he'd ever received. After some more polite small talk, he too left

The third friend wasn't scheduled to arrive until 7:30 that evening so I went online surfing blowjob clips for inspiration and to pass the time until he got there. My feeder had told me that I'd be especially pleased with this last friend of his because he was tall and very muscular and that he had quite a big cock, bigger than his. He knew that I was an unapologetic "size queen" (king?) This is true, having been trained as a teen to be a cocksucker by my best boyhood friend who had an abnormally huge cock! He had introduced me to the sublimely erotic and deliriously sublime sensation of a very thick cock forced all the way into my throat!! Being vigorously throat fucked has always been, and still is for me, the best part of the cocksucking experience.

He finally arrived, a little later than promised, but as soon as I shook his hand, I could tell that he was the type of guy who is sure of himself and would want to take charge and supply me with all the domination I craved and enjoyed. We spoke for quite a while and I told him, as I had told the others of my history and of my inclination for being submissive and my need to feel "used, but not abused". He understood and said that he'd be delighted to indulge me in my particular preference. He then took off all of his clothes, exposing his strong body and revealing a mouthwatering, very large and quite beautiful cock. He was wearing a cock ring and in no time his cock was rock hard! He lay back on my couch and I immediately attacked his cock with my mouth, deepthroating it to the hilt! I continued to suck and slobber on his cock, alternating between hard and soft for the better part of an hour. The reason why I was able to suck his big cock for such a long time was because he would stop me whenever he got too close to cumming. I would just lick his cock and softly suck on the head for a while until it was okay for me to take it down my throat again. I told him that I wanted him to hold onto my head and fuck my mouth very roughly the way my best friend Larry used to do it. He was very happy to oblige me. I asked him to cum in my mouth so that I could taste it and eventually, after holding back his orgasm for as excruciatingly long as possible, he came with amazing intensity.

After he finally came in my mouth, (and he came a lot!! It was delicious!) and I had finished swallowing it, we spent a long time discussing our histories. I was so gratified to have an opportunity to verbalize and to put into words my deepest feelings about this passionate need I have to be down on my knees sucking cock and having my mouth gloriously fucked and bathed in wonderful, delicious cum. He related to my obvious love of being submissive and my deep desire to be sexually dominated and manipulated. He was surprised when I told him that I had confessed to my wife about having been my best friend's personal cocksucker during high school and that I had liked doing it. Then I showed him how easily I was able to swallow my Jeff Stryker dildo which is as big as my friends cock had been. He was amazed to watch me do it!! Although he had said when he first got to my house that he wanted to try to cum twice, after he came the first time, he got dressed saying that he didn't think he'd be able to do it again. But by the time he saw me swallowing the dildo his cock was as hard as a rock and he wanted to fuck my throat again. This time we did it in my bedroom with him standing up next to the mirror and me down on my knees in front of him. He wanted to be able to watch his cock going in and out of the hungry cocksucker's mouth. He held me tightly by my head and really rammed his cock all the way down my throat! It felt so wonderful!!! I LOVED IT!!! He kept calling me a "cocksucker"!! This was the best throat fucking I had experienced since high school!! And when he came again, this time he came deep down my throat. But even so, I was still able to taste his cum and there seemed to be even more of it than there had been the first time. By then it had gotten late and he had to leave. He too said that it was the best blowjob he had ever received!!
I was so proud of what I had just done!! If my feeder had been there he would have been proud of me too! In two days I had sucked off four guys and swallowed all their cum. I swallowed six loads in all, the last one being my own after jerking off with Jeff stuffed down my throat after this last guy left. I LOVE BEING A COCKSUCKER!!! I really, really do! I've asked my feeder to come over before my wife returns so I can suck him off again to show him my sincere appreciation.

sure have. took my time, worked it slowly for a long long time, the longer i keep them from cumming, the better it is when they do, and they spurt a lot more cum they shoot right in my mouth. love it.

Have a bud I met on CL on his way over right now! We usually get together about once a month or so. He is an incredible cock sucker and shoots HUGE loads...I can't wait to get my mouth on his hot, uncut cock.

He said he also wants me to try fucking him as well. We've only tried a little assplay and enjoyed it...this should be really fun!

hmmmm

Going to suck my bud at 2:30.
He has promised to save me a nice load. He is capable of a BIG load.
Hope he has time for a long session today.
Told him to be clean and just push my head down if he wants rimmed, we'll see.
He wants a no hands bj.
His ballsack is always so tight I can hardly suck on his balls, will try and pull them out today.
Last time when he was done cumming he let me just suck and lick his soft cock for about 5 minutes, I enjoyed, hope he did too.

Going to suck my bud at 2:30.
He has promised to save me a nice load. He is capable of a BIG load.
Hope he has time for a long session today.
Told him to be clean and just push my head down if he wants rimmed, we'll see.
He wants a no hands bj.
His ballsack is always so tight I can hardly suck on his balls, will try and pull them out today.
Last time when he was done cumming he let me just suck and lick his soft cock for about 5 minutes, I enjoyed, hope he did too.

who wouldn't? Have fun. Don't forget to say THANK YOU!

hmmmm

I can still smell him, must be in my head, his musky manscent and cologne.
Just got back from the session. He layed on the daybed and I kneeled beside it, knees on the floor. He got really hard fast. I was superhorny so i went pretty good on him and he said take it easy....so i went down on his balls and suckled them wetly. He pushed my head down and i licked and probed his ass, he was very clean. He moaned loudly until I went back to blowing him. I went a little slower but he is a typical guy and wants to cum so fast. I went back to his balls, but he pulled me up to his cock so I started bobbing, he moaned and i knew it was cumming. I still sucked hard, pulled back a couple inches and got the first shot on my tongue, swallowed it, kind of sucked one more time and slid my mouth off. There was a small amount of cum on the head so I lapped it up, and took my mouth off, then slid my thumb up the vein and another glob came out. I lapped it up and waited, slid my thumb up again and a last glob came out which i sucked off the head. I layed my head on his thigh and just licked and pushed his soft dick around in my mouth. He said it was great and he would be inviting me over again.... I said anytime.
This guy has the most beautiful cock, uncut but not alot of foreskin, 7.5", thick at the base and a nice head. Shaven, too.
He never touches me, except to push my head and rest his foot on my back. He doesn't watch, lays his head back and folds his arms over his face.

mmm

can still smell him, must be in my head, his musky manscent and cologne.
Just got back from the session. He layed on the daybed and I kneeled beside it, knees on the floor. He got really hard fast. I was superhorny so i went pretty good on him and he said take it easy....so i went down on his balls and suckled them wetly. He pushed my head down and i licked and probed his ass, he was very clean. He moaned loudly until I went back to blowing him. I went a little slower but he is a typical guy and wants to cum so fast. I went back to his balls, but he pulled me up to his cock so I started bobbing, he moaned and i knew it was cumming. I still sucked hard, pulled back a couple inches and got the first shot on my tongue, swallowed it, kind of sucked one more time and slid my mouth off. There was a small amount of cum on the head so I lapped it up, and took my mouth off, then slid my thumb up the vein and another glob came out. I lapped it up and waited, slid my thumb up again and a last glob came out which i sucked off the head. I layed my head on his thigh and just licked and pushed his soft dick around in my mouth. He said it was great and he would be inviting me over again.... I said anytime.
This guy has the most beautiful cock, uncut but not alot of foreskin, 7.5", thick at the base and a nice head. Shaven, too.
He never touches me, except to push my head and rest his foot on my back. He doesn't watch, lays his head back and folds his arms over his face.

Did you get to fuck him. I remember last summer when my friend and I talked about it. He would come up behind me and rub his cock against my ass while still dressed and reach around and grab me. After we got naked he would give me great head and lick my ass. That was heaven. Then he'd finger my ass while sucking me. One night we got together and he was super horny and asked me to fuck him. He turned around and I enterd him from behind. I at first went nice and slow asking him how it was and he just moaned. SO I started moving faster fucking his ass good. We only get together with each other and have talked about this on the phone so I knew it was ok. I told him I was going to cum. He told me to push it in deep. haha I reached around and rubbed his large hard cock, which made me fuck his nice ass even more. I came so hard deep inside of him. mmmm
Afterward we talked about how good it was and what we wanted to do next time. I have to be in the right frame of mind to be so submissive and told him Id like to feel him inside of me as well. He was all for that.
The next time we got together I made sure I was ready for his big 9 in cock and played with my cock and dildo to make sure I'd accomadate him without pain. I was thinking about what we were going to do and was in a totally submissive mood. When I walked in he gave me a drink and came up behind me and rubbed his cock against my ass as he grabbed my hips and wihspered in to my ear and asked if I was ready to feel his cock inside of me. I instantly got hard. We went to his bedroom and got naked and after some intense oral foreplay and him putting a good amount of lotion on my ass and fingering me intensly, I put him on his back and straddled him, rubbing my ass down against his cock as I told him I wanted to feel him inside of me. I guided him in to me and slowly lowered myself on to his big cock. I asked him to remain still as I took his cock and guided it in to me as I slowly went up and down on his big cock. mmmm it felt great. Soon I lowered myself all the way down on to him and just sat there as he felt my hard cock. I asked him how it felt as he moaned approval. Squeezing him with my ass muscles was great. He asked me to get off and briefly rubbed our cocks together before putting me on my back and lifting and spreading my legs as he entered me again. I was so ready for him and told him to fuck me good. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back against my chest as he pushed in and out. wow was he filling me up good. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on as he fucked me. I had my hands around his neck as he pushed all the way in and he came up and french kissed me deeply as he moaned in to my mouth. I didnt expect that but my tongue came up to meet his as I moaned back. Then he was kissing my neck so nicely as he fucked me. I spread my legs wide for him as I felt his cock going in and out of me. He went lower with his mouth and sucked on first one then my other nipple making me moan loudly as my hard cock strained. He asked me to get on my knees so he could do it from behind. This for me was the most submissive position. I just gave in to him and let him fuck me hard and fast. It was quite the feeling to give in to him, knowing we were both getting the pleasure we wanted. He was moaning loudly and I thought he was going to cum deep inside of me but soon he said he was close and I told him to go faster and right after that he pulled out and shot his huge load over my ass and down my crack. I could feel it running down and over my asshole. I reached back and rubbed it all over my ass. mmmm it was so good. He said he came so hard. right after that he rolled me over and took me in his mouth and deep throated me. I told him I was going to cum and he went deeper. I could feel the back of his throat as he pushed himself down on to me repeatedly. I came deep in to the back of his throat as he did this. wow, my head was spinning. That was the start of some pretty intense sessions.

Last edited:
hot very hot.....

Did you get to fuck him. I remember last summer when my friend and I talked about it. He would come up behind me and rub his cock against my ass while still dressed and reach around and grab me. After we got naked he would give me great head and lick my ass. That was heaven. Then he'd finger my ass while sucking me. One night we got together and he was super horny and asked me to fuck him. He turned around and I enterd him from behind. I at first went nice and slow asking him how it was and he just moaned. SO I started moving faster fucking his ass good. We only get together with each other and have talked about this on the phone so I knew it was ok. I told him I was going to cum. He told me to push it in deep. haha I reached around and rubbed his large hard cock, which made me fuck his nice ass even more. I came so hard deep inside of him. mmmm
Afterward we talked about how good it was and what we wanted to do next time. I have to be in the right frame of mind to be so submissive and told him Id like to feel him inside of me as well. He was all for that.
The next time we got together I made sure I was ready for his big 9 in cock and palyed with my cock and dildo to make sure I'd accomadate him without pain. I was thinking about what we were going to do and was in a totally submissive mood. When I walked in he gave me a drink and came up behind me and rubbed his cock against my ass as he grabbed my hips and wispered in to my ear and asked if I was ready feel his cock inside of me. I instantly got hard. We went to his bedroom and got naked and after some intense oral foreplay and him putting a good amount of lotion on my my ass and fingering me intensly, I put him on his back and straddled him, rubbing my ass down against his cock and told him I wanted to feel him inside of me. I guided him in to me and slowly lowered myself on to his big cock. I asked him to remain still as I took his cock and guided it in to me as I slowly went up and down on his big cock. mmmm it felt great. Soon I lowered myself all the way down on to him and just sat there as he felt my hard cock. I asked him how it felt as he moaned approval. Squeezing him with my ass muscles was great. He asked me to get off and briefly rubbed our cocks together before putting me on ym back and lifting and spreading my legs as he entered me again. I was so ready for him and told him to fuck me good. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back against my chest as he pushed in and out. wow was he filling me up good. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on as he fucked me. I had my hands around his neck and he pushed all the way in and came up and french kissed me deeply as he moaned in to my mouth. I didnt expect that. Then he was kissing my neck as he fucked me. I spread my legs wide for him. He asked me to get on my knees so he could do it from behind. This for me was the most submissive position. I just gave in to him and let him fuck me hard and fast. It was quite the feeling to give in to him, knowing we were both getting the pleasure we wanted. He was moaning loudly and I thought he was going to cum deep inside of me but soon he said he was close and I told him to go faster and right after that he pulled out and shot his huge load over my ass and down my crack. I could feel it running down and over my asshole. I reached back and rubbed it all over my ass. mmmm it was so good. He said he came so hard. right after that he rolled my over and took me in his mouth and deep throated me. I told him I was going to cum and he went deeped. I could feel the back of his throat as he pushed himself on to me repeatedly. I came deep in to the back of his throat as he did this. That was the start of some pretty intense sessions.

reading this got me so friggin horny....

yeah me to just thinking about it. The feeling of him inside of me gliding in and out was so amazing. Then the feel of his warm cum on my lower back and ass was so hot I had to taste it off of my fingers :) After he came I fell on to my stomach and could feel his sticky cum between my ass cheeks I had to raise up and spread it around :)

The next time we got together I made sure I was ready for his big 9 in cock and palyed with my cock and dildo to make sure I'd accomadate him without pain. I was thinking about what we were going to do and was in a totally submissive mood. When I walked in he gave me a drink and came up behind me and rubbed his cock against my ass as he grabbed my hips and wispered in to my ear and asked if I was ready feel his cock inside of me. I instantly got hard. We went to his bedroom and got naked and after some intense oral foreplay and him putting a good amount of lotion on my my ass and fingering me intensly, I put him on his back and straddled him, rubbing my ass down against his cock and told him I wanted to feel him inside of me. I guided him in to me and slowly lowered myself on to his big cock. I asked him to remain still as I took his cock and guided it in to me as I slowly went up and down on his big cock. mmmm it felt great. Soon I lowered myself all the way down on to him and just sat there as he felt my hard cock. I asked him how it felt as he moaned approval. Squeezing him with my ass muscles was great. He asked me to get off and briefly rubbed our cocks together before putting me on ym back and lifting and spreading my legs as he entered me again. I was so ready for him and told him to fuck me good. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back against my chest as he pushed in and out. wow was he filling me up good. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on as he fucked me. I had my hands around his neck and he pushed all the way in and came up and french kissed me deeply as he moaned in to my mouth. I didnt expect that. Then he was kissing my neck as he fucked me. I spread my legs wide for him. He asked me to get on my knees so he could do it from behind. This for me was the most submissive position. I just gave in to him and let him fuck me hard and fast. It was quite the feeling to give in to him, knowing we were both getting the pleasure we wanted. He was moaning loudly and I thought he was going to cum deep inside of me but soon he said he was close and I told him to go faster and right after that he pulled out and shot his huge load over my ass and down my crack. I could feel it running down and over my asshole. I reached back and rubbed it all over my ass. mmmm it was so good. He said he came so hard. right after that he rolled my over and took me in his mouth and deep throated me. I told him I was going to cum and he went deeped. I could feel the back of his throat as he pushed himself on to me repeatedly. I came deep in to the back of his throat as he did this. That was the start of some pretty intense sessions.

Wow Very intense

Please let us know how everything went

So much fun! I answered the door wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a giant hard-on. He walked in and started stroking me...I almost came right then!

He wanted to suck me while I watched some porn he had emailed me on my computer. I sat down in my office chair and he sucked and slurped all over my cock. I almost came in his mouth, so I told him to stand up and I went to work on his cock and balls. I was so excited that he finally shaved down there...I don't mind the hair, but I love it bald!

I'd never felt him so hard in my mouth before. He was excited beyond anything I had ever experienced. I took him out of my mouth for a second and asked him why. He said it was because he couldn't wait for me to fuck his virgin ass! I immediately turned him around, bent him over and started eating his little ass. With my tongue deep in his hole, I reached around and felt his cock leaking like a faucet. I licked all of it off my hand and then he begged me to fuck him.

I covered my cock in lube and spread a bunch of it on his ass, fingering him as well and making sure his hole was well lubed. I'll leave out the rest of the details, but it didn't go much further than that. We tried every position known to man but he just couldn't get my cock in his ass.

We both agreed it was no big deal and we always had plenty of fun sucking and jacking each other off. Since we were both covered in lube, we sat down facing each other and wrapped our legs together. Putting our cocks together, we slowly jacked each other off and really enjoyed the smooth, slippery feeling. Just before he came, he asked me to just put the tip of my cock in his ass and finish him with my hand. I did just that and it felt AWESOME! He was grinding his ass on my cock while fucking my lubed up hand. He shot the biggest load I've ever seen!! I bent my head down and caught two big spurts in my mouth...I just love the way he tastes.

He laid down and seemed to be almost catatonic! I kept rubbing his softening cock while stroking mine with a mixture of lube and his cum until I came like a geyser. A bunch of it landed on his leg and I quickly leaned over and licked it off. As much as I liked his cum, I love mine!!

We both had to get to work so we jumped in the shower and rinsed off while stroking each other to another amazing orgasm.

I can't wait to see him again!

my first 3 way,,,

I had my first gay fun night with 2 men and I sucked cock for the first time..I took turns going down on both of them and then I asked the one guy to finger my virgin ass As I sucked the other cock and then I felt his slick fingers slide in and out, and then I asked after 10 mins to take me from behind and fuck my cherry ass..We he covered his 7 inch cock and went slow and deep..OMG!!!!Then he pulled out and shot his load on my back....From there the other man who had a short cock but fat load the ex large rubber on and really broke my ass apart..From there I told him to pull out and fill the other mans mouth with his cummmmm...He did!!!!IT WAS SOOOOO HOT but my ass is still hurting and there was bleeding...Will this end soon???NO MORE VIRGIN HERE....

I had my first gay fun night with 2 men and I sucked cock for the first time..I took turns going down on both of them and then I asked the one guy to finger my virgin ass As I sucked the other cock and then I felt his slick fingers slide in and out, and then I asked after 10 mins to take me from behind and fuck my cherry ass..We he covered his 7 inch cock and went slow and deep..OMG!!!!Then he pulled out and shot his load on my back....From there the other man who had a short cock but fat load the ex large rubber on and really broke my ass apart..From there I told him to pull out and fill the other mans mouth with his cummmmm...He did!!!!IT WAS SOOOOO HOT but my ass is still hurting and there was bleeding...Will this end soon???NO MORE VIRGIN HERE....

Great story, keep us informed! ;)

That was hot. I'd luv too see pictures of all those cocks

This morning at 6:00 I met with another of my feeder Larry's friends and I gave him a blowjob for the second time. During the past week I've sucked Larry's cock two times and I've also sucked the cocks of three of his friends twice. That makes a total of eight delicious loads of cum that I've swallowed so far. And the week's not over!

I woke up horny this morning and I reached behavior me and started stroking my bf's cock. I heard him moan as his cock was leaking precum. I took him in my mouth to taste his delicious nectar. It didn't take him long to fill my mouth with his creamy sperm. I then gave him a few minutes to recover while i douched and took a quick shower. When I went back to bed he crawled between my legs and licked and fingered my hole. It didnt take long before his cock was inside of me. I love making love in the morning. His cum is still leaking out of me

That was hot. I'd luv too see pictures of all those cocks

Well next time we play I told them I wanna be photo"d with a huge cock in my ass..I think a video would really be hot!!!Oh yes...Next I have to learn to suck a cock till it explodes in my mouth..Such wants I say!!!!!!!!!!

Gees all you guys helping us out by taking our loads!

Anyone in nw chicago burbs drop me a line. I could use some help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back