Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I woke up before the kids today *and * it's well after 6 am. Is it a full moon? Or am I in the twilight zone? (eerie music plays in the background)

Happy weekend everyone. I'll be super consumed with family fun over the next few days, so posts will be limited (if at all) for a bit. Supershy needs to put on the Supermom hat. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July holiday! And if you aren't one of my friends from the US ...simply have a great 4th of July!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Have a great weekend and enjoy yourself... Can't wait to see more of those sexy legs! When supersexyshy comes back ;)

i better go out and buy some great coffee for you now then
Overall, I am low maintenance, but I *do* need my coffee!

I bet Supershy can be superbitchy without her java 'Great Minds Think Alike' .. I sure wouldn't wanna be deal breaker :kiss: .. There are still Places not touched by any fires yet .. I'd even bring some nice n comfy Blankets to rest on !!! *Grinz*
Hmm what a Way to Start out My Morning Jo ... Thanks For Sharing ...
Sitting on a blanket with some coffee watching the sun come up ~ doesn't get much better!

Hmmm...would love to leave my handprints on that ass
Mmmmm ~ I am shy, but I am *not* fragile!

Loving your breasts and perky nipples. I'm sure you can look quite prim and proper in the blue shirt when you want to.

Have a really great holiday weekend doing mumsy family oriented things. We will be here waiting when you are ready.
Thank you. Indeed, I am the PTA mom wearing the pearls IRL.

You do not need to know about the equipment you would soon become very familier with its use. Put yourself in my hands and I will guarantee you that frisson of sexual excitement at all times. You will only have damp panties, of course. when I allow you to wear any. :devil:
Mmmmm give up control? Delicious. I will obey.

You just don't know how much I want to smack your rear, and in general just manhandle your entire body. I actually thought about that in the shower today. It was a mess. :devil:
Sounds like the shower is the perfect place for some good clean fun :devil:

You have a good 4th also, see you when you can return. Thanks for the lovely pictures.
Thank you!

Absolutely gorgeous pics hun. Your body is amazing! I just love your breasts!
I hope you and your family have a great 4th as well:kiss:
Thank you!

If only indeed...

Especially considering how much your photos seduce me.

Oh, and you made me learn a new word there, lol.
I had a feeling kismet meant fate the way you used it, but now I know for sure. :D
Who knows, maybe I am closer than you think. Glad to toss a new word into the mix :)

Mmmmmm - so pretty and HOT:rose:

xxx
Tyler
Thank you!

Have a great weekend and enjoy yourself... Can't wait to see more of those sexy legs! When supersexyshy comes back ;)
I guess I need to work on some leg shots when I return! :cattail:

Lovely pictures. Have a happy and safe 4th.
Thank you ~ you as well! :kiss:

Well if you're closer than I think, I'd love to know.

Always glad to learn something new, thanks. :)
Maybe we can play 20 questions...

You are just cute as hell. Just in case you hadn't heard it a couple dozen times today.
That made me smile :) Thank you! And, for the record, you are the *first* today to say such a thing. :kiss:

Just a quickie

...and then I need to go.

Going.....
.......Going........

...........................Gone!

Last edited:

Going.....
.......Going........

Jo you need to stay a bit longer :D .. Good Morning , Hit and runs are against the Law in most places :) ... But is early yet ... Had your java ... ;) hehe ... A great way to start My Morning Good Looking tho :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Glad You approve of the Comfy Blankets ... Thanks For Sharing Jo ... So very Suckulante ... and quite Perky as well ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Going.....
.......Going........

im sitting here pictureing my tongue gently caressing your rock hard nipples....lavshing your perky nubs slowly at first then as my lips surround them and i suck gently i flick faster...lightly raking my tetth across them.....all before saying good morning:D

Thank you. Indeed, I am the PTA mom wearing the pearls IRL.

Mmmmm give up control? Delicious. I will obey.

You won't regret it, but as a little test of your commitment, at the next PTA meeting you may wear the pearls, but no panties.

Going.....
.......Going........

I aporove of the way you are presenting your breasts for my appraisal. Now place your hands behind your back. I wish to stroke and squeeze your breasts and toy with your nipples for a while.

Always worth while

Going.....
.......Going........

A quickie is always worthwhile

I love your tits, but this . . .

attachment.php

Is the best of the three.

Thanks for posting

Jo you need to stay a bit longer :D .. Good Morning , Hit and runs are against the Law in most places :) ... But is early yet ... Had your java ... ;) hehe ... A great way to start My Morning Good Looking tho :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Glad You approve of the Comfy Blankets ... Thanks For Sharing Jo ... So very Suckulante ... and quite Perky as well ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Very suckable

Great way to wake up...:D Thanks
Next to you?
Jo you need to stay a bit longer :D .. Good Morning , Hit and runs are against the Law in most places :) ... But is early yet ... Had your java ... ;) hehe ... A great way to start My Morning Good Looking tho

Glad You approve of the Comfy Blankets ... Thanks For Sharing Jo ... So very Suckulante ... and quite Perky as well .../QUOTE]

You're welcome. You share coffee and blankets and I share my...

im sitting here pictureing my tongue gently caressing your rock hard nipples....lavshing your perky nubs slowly at first then as my lips surround them and i suck gently i flick faster...lightly raking my tetth across them.....all before saying good morning:D
Mmmmmm...now *that* I can handle before coffee...no talking involved - just moaning
You won't regret it, but as a little test of your commitment, at the next PTA meeting you may wear the pearls, but no panties.

I aporove of the way you are presenting your breasts for my appraisal. Now place your hands behind your back. I wish to stroke and squeeze your breasts and toy with your nipples for a while.
. I do try hard to be a good girl.

A quickie is always worthwhile

I love your tits, but this . . .

Is the best of the three.

Thanks for posting
Thank you

Uhm, Uhm, these are lovely my dear. Any naughty Acton lately, you would share with us?
. What kind of naughty action do you wish to hear about?

Very suckable
Indeed

That wicked little smile is perfect!
I am just a little wicked
Should I PM them to you?

Also, thanks for the quicky. ;)
. Why sure you can

Good morning. Coffee's on sexy lady.
. *big* kisses for Mr. Bob today!

You are lovely! Love to see even more of you.
Thank you!

I want to hear about naughty action you enjoy, beside it was the weekend. Touching, moaning...doing... you know those nipples have needs.

:cattail:

Honestly, it's true. If you were to sit next to me on a plane, I'd have my headphones in, trying not to make any eye contact as I reviewed numbers, feverishly making notes, lest I have a *gasp* conversation with someone. Although, if someone makes the first move, I will have a lovely conversation with them ~ it's the thought of starting it out that makes me uneasy.

I am much the same way and I travel all the time. There have been a few nice conversations. I remember this one young woman named Jess...

Wow, the big kisses this morning were fantastic!!!! The lip lock was hot, but when you gave the fixed asset portfolio wet sloppies it was apparent you know how to really grow your KPI's.

I am looking forward to your next pictures, especially if they will show off your legs. Mmmm, I hope the wait isn't too long. Completing assignments on time is a KPI too sweetheart. ;)

Wow, the big kisses this morning were fantastic!!!! The lip lock was hot, but when you gave the fixed asset portfolio wet sloppies it was apparent you know how to really grow your KPI's.

I am looking forward to your next pictures, especially if they will show off your legs. Mmmm, I hope the wait isn't too long. Completing assignments on time is a KPI too sweetheart. ;)

See you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back