Breeding

I love how my body just takes over, even when I plan on pulling out the urge to cum inside of her is so incredibly strong it's nearly impossible not to.

I agree with those who say "breeding" is a fetish specialty term. "Breeding," whether animals or human girls, is an intentional act usually resulting in the offspring being sold or adopted. "Impregnate" is a fetish aimed at seeing the girl pregnant or a girl liking the feeling of being pregnant. I would never let a total stranger impregnate me, but I meet lots of guys who have this fantasy. I do find being used for a specific purpose like that hot and I find the possibility of being impregnated exciting. Just my two cents.

Breed me, Impregnate me, whatever you want to call it.......just do it. Don't take no from me as an answer and laugh at me when I plead for you to wear a condom.

The only condom i'll wear is one which has been 'specially adapted' and which would be totally useless

Don't know what it is but that's something that sends me over the edge. The thought of a man just deciding that he's had enough of my shit (ok I admit that I can get all over your last nerve occasionally) and he is gonna get what he's got coming and he's gonna get it from me. I want it also but my pride won't let me show it. I want him to toss the condom I've handed him, over his shoulder and tell me to get ready to stock up on formula and diapers because he's giving me a baby whether I want one or not.

In reality I want to get pregnant in the worst way but have to have my husband to want it also. That's been a major source of tension between us lately,

I have always had a fantasy that I have milk filled tits and I let anything feed from them puppies kittens leeches baby cows sheep anything

I have always had a fantasy that I have milk filled tits and I let anything feed from them puppies kittens leeches baby cows sheep anything
That's kind of hot. Never seen it before. I've seen lots of milk-filled tits getting milked or suckeled but not by animals.

In reality I want to get pregnant in the worst way but have to have my husband to want it also. That's been a major source of tension between us lately,

Oh how I would love to hold you down and cum deep inside you as you pleaded for me not too!! Then after you had my baby I would make you feed me those milk filled tits that you say are only for your child!! :devil:

Yummy!

I agree with those who say "breeding" is a fetish specialty term. "Breeding," whether animals or human girls, is an intentional act usually resulting in the offspring being sold or adopted. "Impregnate" is a fetish aimed at seeing the girl pregnant or a girl liking the feeling of being pregnant. I would never let a total stranger impregnate me, but I meet lots of guys who have this fantasy. I do find being used for a specific purpose like that hot and I find the possibility of being impregnated exciting. Just my two cents.
I'd love to help you out with that

Don't know what it is but that's something that sends me over the edge. The thought of a man just deciding that he's had enough of my shit (ok I admit that I can get all over your last nerve occasionally) and he is gonna get what he's got coming and he's gonna get it from me. I want it also but my pride won't let me show it. I want him to toss the condom I've handed him, over his shoulder and tell me to get ready to stock up on formula and diapers because he's giving me a baby whether I want one or not.

Forced impregnation is pretty hot as a role play thang. Kills two of my special interests with one stone. I like how your mind works. Good luck with fulfilling your goals.

Nah better to feed the natural way :D

Back