Teen Justice League OOC

I left the whole identity of Batman vague in case someone wants to play modern day Batman/woman. Part of me wants to start defining these characters but I've just put up the ad in seeking and I really would like more players before the alien invasion starts.

You can decide what Tara knows about the Khund from her dimension, but she should be able to identify them. All the info from the comics is linked up on the first page of this thread. Wikipedia and all that jazz.
 
The beautiful thing of alternate universe is that Tara can play/know/see Khund however fits :D

She might not have encounter one but she'll at least knew a few things about them maybe via one of the JL members.

We can continue doody-daddle longer until more people show up.
 
I was thinking we go see the Khund Prisoner, do that scene, and go from there. If no one shows up to play Batman/woman then we're going to have to start defining some of their traditional supporting cast.

I've got a few invites out and the ads up. The people I'd love for the Bat role haven't been on lit for months or more.

I do like the idea of Brook Wayne. I might offer that up to someone.
 
Question: can Sup still see her if she use the Batsuit's cloaking? The invisibility reverts itself under UV light, if I remember correctly... I was gonna have her sneak away for that whole Bat-is-a-lone-star kind of thing.

....
...
But maybe that's not a good idea since there are only two of them in the RP at the moment.... Hrm...
 
That's your call. Would Bruce of your era made his cloaking work against Superman? I think he would.

UV light is prevalent in sunlight. Cloaking during the day would be difficult if that's a limitation.
 
Great, we can use more writers. When you get some sleep let me know what character you have in mind we can work on some storylines.
 
I'm taking Ted Kord as an NPC. I've never seen someone request him as a player character, so I think he's safe.
 
Yeah, it was a cameo. Deadshot started as a cop in most realities. I didn't define him much in case someone wants him, but i've also foreshadowed him so if we decide to use the character later he's already there.
 
No rush, I'm cutting wood for the winter, happened to take a break. I got good wi-fi to have a signal out here
 
Wood? You're so old school. My fireplace is gas. It has a nice fake logs though lol. Real fire though.
 
Hey Lotus,

I'm still around and kicking. Real Life just got wicked busy. I thought I was going to be able to post last night and it didn't happen. Hopefully tonight.

Thanks for your patience.
 
Heeeeey~~~

I saw MaidenFair looked for batman/catwoman RP in the seeking thread, thought you might want to extend an invitation to her for this. Juuuuust a thought.
 
Back
Top