Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Hi Cookie!
Hello sissy!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #13327
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by synapseliteshow View Post
Can you all help me? I want to know something.

I've had this thing about being a good girl for a long time. Being with an older man, or even just thinking about it, and being his innocent little friend, turned fuckslut just makes me so wet. But I don't know why. Is it because I wasn't good enough for my real Daddy? Is it because he saw me naked once, when I was 13, bent to pick up some clothes off my bedroom floor? Is it because ever since then it's been awkward between us?

Or how I want to please him no matter what, even if he isn't paying attention? Because if I'm a innocent, sweet, slut to an older man, maybe he'll love me the way my Daddy would if he could.

Help me understand. And why is it that even though I want to just be a good girl for him, I still want to ride him and pull his face against my breasts?

I just want to know why that appeals to me and seemingly so many of you. Theories? Experiences? Please, I just want to understand this.
Welcome!!!

Are you asking if you have 'Daddy' issues? Only YOU can answer that! Personally, I have a wonderful relationship with my father, no desire for him what so ever. I do prefer older men, at least 10 yrs..but that is because I simply can't find the nurturing, caring, guidence and all of the other wonderful daddy traits in anyone my own age. I can't IMAGINE being with anyone even a year younger than me. That would just be weird!!

Stick around, read, and learn. Maybe this is for you, maybe not, but it may give you some insight. Be careful tho, there are a LOT of little punks that try to play Daddy and they can get down right abusive!!! That is NOT what we are about in this family.

I hope you enjoy it here.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #13328
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
Oh, I'm such a happy baby girl! Just had a long, fabulous talk with my Daddy and all is right with my world. He loved voxer, but we're also looking for some android-safe video chat to use. Any tips or suggestions is greatly appreciated by us both!
So happy for you both!! You are so adorable together!!

I just make little videos on my phone & text them over. Same for audio!

If I find or hear of anything else tho, I will let you know. I have android too, so I will shop around the playstore.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #13329
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Thank you ladies for the advice. The two guys i'd slept with previous were um......small and missionary (with my legs on their shoulders) was the only position that they would get in in. And to add to it they didn't know how to use it and were very boring.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist and when daddy threw wanting to do both those things on the first meeting since I've left it made stress.
I know it'll be good when I can stop thinking and just be calm when i'm in his arms.
I love that he wants to explore and is willing to do pretty much anything I bring up.
I do wanna know the secret though Bella.

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #13330
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
Thank you ladies for the advice. The two guys i'd slept with previous were um......small and missionary (with my legs on their shoulders) was the only position that they would get in in. And to add to it they didn't know how to use it and were very boring.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist and when daddy threw wanting to do both those things on the first meeting since I've left it made stress.
I know it'll be good when I can stop thinking and just be calm when i'm in his arms.
I love that he wants to explore and is willing to do pretty much anything I bring up.
Well, they don't sound like they were much fun at all!

I'm sure you & your Daddy will get it all figured out!! Take your time..relax...no rush to do it all in one visit.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:30 PM   #13331
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Well, they don't sound like they were much fun at all!

I'm sure you & your Daddy will get it all figured out!! Take your time..relax...no rush to do it all in one visit.
The weren't. At least I've got a good one now

I know we will, dunno why he posted about it. In one visit is his idea not mine lol

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

Old 01-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #13332
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Of course you do, dahling!
Its also gret to use in the reverse cowgirl, too. That's the one I meant earlier about the depthh of cowgirl, and the angle of doggie, btw. Easier in a way, especially to plant your hands on his legs for leverage. More control than using the shoulders (and Daddy minds around the thread start to run wild!)

Will PM it to you here in just a bit. Wanna get home and comfy so I can give you the scoop.

Daddy C, you're in for a real trea *voice goes all sing-songy* cuz I'm gonna share my secrets!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #13333
Cookie123
Little Girl

Daddy C...simmer down!! All in good time!

Bella, I have a feeling your trick is along the lines of what I love!! Naughty girl, you!
Be safe going home!

Keri & I just texted a bit and she said THANK YOU for all of the well wishes! Our sister misses everyone!! She is going to get some more rest and will try to be on later this evening.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #13334
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyCeann View Post
It should come as no surprise to you alll that next week I had a grreat plan on what TT and I were going to do the first time we got back together.

However, It seems that she lacks experience in riding cowgirl. And she is worried she will fail me. Also she is hesitant to "facesit" me so I can orally enjoy her.

Can all you girls please give your Little Sister some nonjudgemental support and advice and help make her feel comfortable. I wish to help her open herself sexually and to enjoy new experiences.

I wish there was a way to thnak you all - this thread has been an absolute Godsend for us. But I love having like minded people to talk to.

You are welcome to PM her if you don;t wish to broadcast any secrets

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
I don't have any real advice on the whole facesitting thing, probably because I have no experience, but cowgirl style is GREAT. Its got that same angle as doggy-style but with the depth of woman-on-top. I higlu recommend. I have a really neat trick that I'd gladly share with any baby girl that wants to surprise daddy in this position. PM for details so the Daddies won't see!

But. The best thing I can say about the cowgirl position is the ready access to the G-spot. You gotta try, you're missing out. And there are fun things to do that way, too. My ex loves it when I'd play with his balls in cowgirl.

Just trust your Daddy, and he'll make sure you're fine. He'll never let anything happen to his baby girl. Your happiness is his happiness. Its really more about us as the Little's than it is the Daddies. Or am I completely wrong? Hmm, I doubt it.

Happy Hump Day from BFE Kansas!
Quote:
Hi Mojo & INL!!

Daddy C, Bella gave great advice! I prefer reverse cowgirl myself..mmm! Freaking awesome!!
As for her being on top for oral, I like being on the bed, lover under me (duh) while I face the headboard. I usually need something to hang on to or I'll hit my head on the ceiling. ~giggles~ All she needs to do is relax & enjoy!!!! Remember, a lot of the fun is figuring it all out and enjoying the journey you take together.

Biggest problem I have with cowgirl (or reverse - or face sitting) anymore (aside from the whole 'bbw' issue) is that since the development of the rheumatoid AND the injuries from the past couple falls, I find that I can't kneel at ALL anymore, no matter how soft the surface is. And the SO has an old ski injury as well so he's got one knee out too - however, necessity and desire are the mother of invention and creativity and we've developed some coping skills - but I'd be interested in hearing your secret too Bella sweetie - always hopeful something new will allow us some more latitude..... Now, if someone could find a way to manage to noise problem....

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #13335
Sugarbunny012
Experienced

Hey Daddies!

Old 01-30-2013, 10:38 PM   #13336
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

I think daddy has missed me a little cookies lol

Thanks ladies.

Sorry about limitations you and so have peaches its a worry i have because i have bad knees from a fall

Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #13337
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Good evening all the sexy little girls here & somewhere the Daddies that love them!!

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 01-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #13338
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarbunny012 View Post
Hey Daddies!
I just want to THANK YOU for proving me right! We had bets going on the side that you would show up next!

Don't you have enough posts in the personals to satisfy your attention whore needs, old Sugarbunny, new Sugarbunny, Caylee and SouthernMom?

Have you NOT noticed that the daddies don't like you very much? Might wanna think about that...

Old 01-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #13339
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Good evening all the sexy little girls here & somewhere the Daddies that love them!!
Hi Daddy PA! Feeling better I hope? How is Mrs. PA?

Daddy Eric hasn't been around much..

Old 01-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #13340
RawHumor
Creepers Gotta Creep

Quote:
I just want to THANK YOU for proving me right! We had bets going on the side that you would show up next!

Don't you have enough posts in the personals to satisfy your attention whore needs, old Sugarbunny, new Sugarbunny, Caylee and SouthernMom?

Have you NOT noticed that the daddies don't like you very much? Might wanna think about that...
Apparently, there's been drama in my absence again.

Guys, don't be a douche. Click here!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #13341
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawHumor View Post
Apparently, there's been drama in my absence again.
Hi Daddy RH!
Naw...the cat just carried in a dead mouse is all.

I've been a perfect angel, as always!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:12 PM   #13342
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Hi Daddy RH!
Naw...the cat just carried in a dead mouse is all.

I've been a perfect angel, as always!
I have a pair of leather gloves for dead mouse removal. LOL
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better

Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #13343
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarbunny012 View Post
Hey Daddies!

"Little girl you are starting to PISS ME OFF"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #13344
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
I think daddy has missed me a little cookies lol

Thanks ladies.

Sorry about limitations you and so have peaches its a worry i have because i have bad knees from a fall

"Standing and bent over something is always pretty good (and allows me the luxury of shoving a pillow in my mouth..........giggles)"

Old 01-30-2013, 11:25 PM   #13345
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Little girl you are starting to PISS ME OFF"
She's not worth getting pissed off over. It just gives her the attention she wants.

We are happy little family let's not let her ruin that.

I got through the airport very quick. Didn't get charged for my extra bag didnt even ave to flirt. Both bags were spot on weight wise and they didnt weigh my carry on thank goodness.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #13346
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I have a pair of leather gloves for dead mouse removal. LOL
Would you go ahead and take care of that for us, Daddy Rj? Pretty please!?!

~kisses Daddy's cheek~

Peaches..she was in here earlier as Southern Mom, so it was so surprise when Sugar Bunny showed up.

How was your day, big sister?

Old 01-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #13347
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Standing and bent over something is always pretty good (and allows me the luxury of shoving a pillow in my mouth..........giggles)"
I need a pillow in my mouth. Dirty mind here!!!!

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Old 01-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #13348
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Would you go ahead and take care of that for us, Daddy Rj? Pretty please!?!

~kisses Daddy's cheek~

Peaches..she was in here earlier as Southern Mom, so it was so surprise when Sugar Bunny showed up.

How was your day, big sister?
I do here, so why not?

Old 01-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #13349
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
She's not worth getting pissed off over. It just gives her the attention she wants.

We are happy little family let's not let her ruin that.

I got through the airport very quick. Didn't get charged for my extra bag didnt even ave to flirt. Both bags were spot on weight wise and they didnt weigh my carry on thank goodness.

That is wonderful TT!!!! Try to get some rest on your long flight and do let us know when you arrive home safely.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:33 PM   #13350
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I do here, so why not?
~tight squeeze around Daddy's middle~

Thank you! You're the bestest!!

Closed Thread