I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, really shitty day, but things will b ok forsure :)......did u have a good day?[/QUOTE]

my day was just another day, work was ok, nothing special. all in all, sounds like it was better then yours. hoping tomorrow is a better day for you!

mornin everyone!!

making a rare morning appearance, lol! hope everyone has a great day out there!! :D

Happy Wednesday. .. hope everyone enjoys the holiday tomorrow! For those that get it off! Hope everyone is well. I have a few more hours of work - just taking a coffee break and then buckling down so I can get out of here at a decent hour. Take care everyone!

Nice thing about being a writer with a laptop. I can take a coffee break and leave the apartment and STILL work. Goodness all around!

BrettJ in Canada

Nice thing about being a writer with a laptop. I can take a coffee break and leave the apartment and STILL work. Goodness all around!

BrettJ in Canada

It works for computer programmers as well. Or it will, when I get back to the office on Monday LOL

Yeah, but the fun of writing RJ is for the first time in life (other than my DJing years) I have something to do that I enjoy. I always had jobs - never a career. Although I do have a job now, as I'm so far behind it's work for the first time in a while.

I've set a mini-goal for the next little while - I want to write EVERY day again, as much as I can until bed or exhaustion (or occasional pain, a reason I got behind) I'd love to have a pile banked so that I can take days off over the next several months, but need to get back on schedule first.

BrettJ in Canada

So glad that my 4 day weekend has started. Seems like they tried to cram 5 work days into 3 this week.

I hear ya Kinky! My job too seemed to be twice as busy but now it's time to relax a bit. Enjoy your time off - hope the rain holds off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back