my lips locking to yours,
my tounge teasing the edge of my lip,

slowly passing over the rim,

softly, tenderly touching your warm lips

my hands open wide on your belly,
caressing your sides, teasing your ribs
sliding up, passing over your chest,
your nipples run between my fingers..

your erect member pressing into my thigh....
your hands spread on my skin,
our lips locked together,
your hands on my rear,
your hand on my member as it brushes your thigh.....

dawn_of_night said:
i'm not sure KKE.... i don't remember anyone being with me ....
Give her my best...
thanks for stopping by....
seems to be really dead tonight...
kinda boring...
:)

I think I was hullicanting or something, that I thought someone was with you. Sorry.

Yeah, it does get dead around here sometimes. My wife posted a very loving account of last night on her thread, maybe reading that will relieve your boredom?

After reading my wofe's post and reliving the experience through her words, I'm really looking forward to the 2:00 lunch date I have with her today (although we're married, we do still go out on dates together, one of many things that keeps the love alive and hot between us)....and especially looking forward to whatever that date might lead to later! ;)

Last edited:
Dawn, I'm just LOVING the blossoming of the romance and desire between you and Clutch, expressed so beautifully and erotically and seductively through your poetry exchanges. I'm so looking forward to reading much more of this.

The photo of you freely, willingly, happily, even joyously offering yourself to Clutch's hands, and to his mouth, is very erotic:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=754303

But your words are even MORE erotic! You just sound sssoooooooo aroused!

my lips locking to yours,
my tounge teasing the edge of my lip,

slowly passing over the rim,

softly, tenderly touching your warm lips

my hands open wide on your belly,
caressing your sides, teasing your ribs
sliding up, passing over your chest,
your nipples run between my fingers..

your erect member pressing into my thigh....

Thank you for letting us all play voyeur to this unfolding passion and playfulness, emotions and desires between you two.

:heart: your friend BMW

Last edited:
kittykateater said:
I think I was hullicanting or something, that I thought someone was with you. Sorry.

Awh! Don't be... I wish there was someone here.... would have made pictues alot easier ~ :)

yes, lunch does sound that it could get interesting....

you're post with M and yourself are always very exciting, i'm never b ored with them. :)

I've noticed M's become voyistic, to my thread, that's nice :) :catroar:

Thank you for letting us all play voyeur to this unfolding passion and playfulness, emotions and desires between you two.

:heart: your friend BMW

Yeah~
I"m really glad you enjoy
I'm having fun. :)

dawn_of_night said:
Awh! Don't be... I wish there was someone here.... would have made pictues alot easier ~ :)

yes, lunch does sound that it could get interesting....

you're post with M and yourself are always very exciting, i'm never b ored with them. :)

I've noticed M's become voyistic, to my thread, that's nice :) :catroar:

Hmmmm, am I being a voyeur? LOL.....well, Maybe!

I'm not sure what 's unfolding between you and Clutch, but whether it's turning into love or whatever, it's thrilling to be here front row center and watch this develop.

I sent you a PM. I was so happy this morning, why do people feel the need to piss people off who are in a great mood?

My lunch with my honeybunny this afternoon I hope will put me back in a good mood.

:rose: BMW

bangmywalls said:
Hmmmm, am I being a voyeur? LOL.....well, Maybe!

My lunch with my honeybunny this afternoon I hope will put me back in a good mood.

:rose: BMW

but you said so yourself... its like active voyeurism... or something? hehe

i hope lunchgoes well for you too... and i'm thinking desert is gonna be ever better

dawn_of_night said:
but you said so yourself... its like active voyeurism... or something? hehe

i hope lunchgoes well for you too... and i'm thinking desert is gonna be ever better

LOL.....You and I think a lot alike. Mmmmm! A thick rich creamy dessert...served warm and fresh!

bangmywalls said:
LOL.....You and I think a lot alike. Mmmmm! A thick rich creamy dessert...served warm and fresh!

oooh yesss! i want me some desert!!! mm hmmmm

where's the creamery when you need it.... :catroar:

dawn_of_night said:
oooh yesss! i want me some desert!!! mm hmmmm

where's the creamery when you need it.... :catroar:

Dawn, you crack me up!

Hmmm, guess you could say marriage comes with its own creamery? Open 24/7, too! Mmmmmmmmmm!

Marilyn Monroe got it wrong, it's not diamonds that are a girl's best friend. But she was PART right.......something just as HARD! :catroar:

bangmywalls said:
Dawn, you crack me up!

Marilyn Monroe got it wrong, it's not diamonds that are a girl's best friend. But she was PART right.......something just as HARD! :catroar:

what can i say... :D

yeah.... she definatly had something right...

dawn_of_night said:
what can i say... :D

yeah.... she definatly had something right...

One of my pet peeves is that women are still required to wear engaemnet rigs to show they are "spoken for" but men don't. I could NOT find a man's engament ring when we got married, they just don't exist, so I bought him a gold chain to serve as his engagement ring (Mmmm, I just remembered the first time I put that chain around his neck and we then fell into a TOTALLY wonderful 69! Mmmmmmmm, YES!).

Like his wedding ring (which does contain a very tiny diamond ,and matches the pattern of my wedding and engagement ring bands), he almost never takes that engagement chain off, he keeps it on always, as a symbol of our love and commitment, even wears it to sleep, takes his chain off only to clean, and once when he had to replace a broken clasp.

When he is on top of me, giving me the hardness I love even MORE than hard diamonds, I've gotten used to and enjoy the tickle of the gold links against my breasts.

Well, almost tme for my lunch with my KKE and then ?

DoubleClutch said:
your hands spread on my skin,
our lips locked together,
your hands on my rear,
your hand on my member as it brushes your thigh.....

our lips locked, my tounge pressing against yours.
softly, i carress your body, my hands spread over your shoulder blades, down your back, my fingers tracing your spine,
resting on your hips, tucking my fingers into your jeans, slipping along the waistband.
to the front, your member raging hard against those tight confining jeans, i shift your jeans slightly and feel your hands tense as they touch my body,
Moving my hands along your ribs and over your chest, i rub the depth of your pectorials, your nipples between my fingers, teasing them
my lips sweep across yours, following your jaw, and the trail down your neck.
my hands caressing your ribs high justunder your arms, massaging your back
movingslowly down the legth of your muscle.
my hands slip into your jeans, my fignertips touch your skin, the firm smooth cheeks beneath the seat of your jeans.
i spread them tenderly, slowly, trace your curves.
i pull you close, your jeans tightening
your member pressing harder agianst the fabric
my thigh rubbing gentlly aginst the thick raging hard on you've sported
my hands caressing your body,
my lips softly massaging your neck, my tounge tasting your skin
my thigh slips between your legs, rubbing against your balls, your cock.
my fingers pull at your buttons, your deep breathes over my cheek
your moans fill the air.....

dawn_of_night said:
annnnd thennn.....

drum roll please.....

hehee
:rose:

Well, let's just say it BEGAN with him licking chocolate syrup off my nipples! :catroar:

And whipped cream wasn't the ONLY thick white liquid my tongue scooped up from betwen his thighs, either! ;) Mmmmm, yum-meeeee!

What else? Mmmmm, yeah, nearly forgot! Have you every had a man VERY slowly pull a cherry out of your ass by its stem....with his teeth? How the cherry got IN my ass in the first place? Well that's another LONG story for another time! Anyway, a new experience for me, but DEFINITELY wouldn't mind a repeat sometime soon!

I think I need to disappear again for another hour or three, if you catch my meaning! :catroar:

:heart: BMW

bangmywalls said:
I think I need to disappear again for another hour or three, if you catch my meaning! :catroar:
:heart: BMW

goood Looord!
hahaha
get outta here!
not surewhat you're doing posting .....
I dont even like cherries... b ut OMG! i could learn real quick i'm sure. :D

Back