I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love older men just as much as a younger man. Iv dated and had flings with all ages and I must say, an older man generally gives me way more of a 'work out' below! The last older gentleman I was with made me sore for a few days, thats for sure!

xxx:kiss:

We can be good at certain things, and also getting you ready and needy to have that work out below. Welcome to the thread. :)
 
I love older men just as much as a younger man. Iv dated and had flings with all ages and I must say, an older man generally gives me way more of a 'work out' below! The last older gentleman I was with made me sore for a few days, thats for sure!

xxx:kiss:
Good for you!! Welcome to Lit, & our little part of it!
 
I knew this all along but one of the perks of dating a younger woman is they don't expect as much from you. You just treat them with kindness, take them nice places every so often, call when you say you will and they're happy with that. I find older women took that for granted, whereas younger women often said "thank you". Plus I was never out to just score but enjoy some light-hearted, attractive company.

BrettJ in Canada
 
So far so good. Posted a lot of new stories and have 1 more due up tomorrow. Still older. ;)

BrettJ in Canada
 
:)

My boyfriend and I (we live together) have a big age difference. I am 30 and he is 58. We have been together for quite a while now and have never had an argument *knocking on wood*. We get along better than any couple I know. We have LOTS in common and have a great time together. We are constantly laughing and just enjoying being with each other. I have never been as happy in a relationship, period. I too, have always been attracted to older men. Everyone is different. What surprises me is his sex drive. It is very rare that we don't have sex at the very least once a day, more often than not, twice. Seems like at least once a week we do three times. Don't get me wrong, I do love every minute of it, but sometimes it gets exhausting! LOL. There used to be times I looked forward to starting my period because i'd get a break........... that is, until he mentioned anal. (which is great during, but I feel a certain trepidation beforehand). Anyway, just thought i'd throw in my few cents. Have a great day all! :)
 
I lost the woman I loved because (mostly) our age difference LLMJ. I wish she'd been as open-minded as you are. She's now the same age as you are while I will be 53 in November. I think it would have worked had she allowed it to grow.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top