Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, yes... this talk is driving me a little mad...

But you are mad, you have to be mad to be here, just like the rest of us. If you weren't mad then you would be normal and not be here but of course you have the inbetweenies who think they are sane or mad until they experience true madness and then they either decide to stay or leave. depending on their level of madness of course, as for myself I am not insane or mad because I can prove it with an experience I had as a young girl in the Girl Guides... while on parade I was the only one marching instep :)

Oh, my God...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They hide, just like we hide our clits my love ;):kiss:
Yes :) I think it always looks quite "nubile" to be honest :) Like those first years they develop. The areola first and then the nipple pops out to say "Hi, I'm here, if you touch me I'll make your yOni wet..." :D :D :D

OMG... I loved those weird days of becoming a woman, apart from the periods of course. They never did follow that 28 day cycle. There would be many a time I would have a tampon inserted days before I started, and then there were those days I used to get confidence and think... nah, not due yet. And then... without going into too much detail... it crept up on you by surprise :)

More Trance On The Music Lounge... enjoy :)

But you are mad, you have to be mad to be here, just like the rest of us. If you weren't mad then you would be normal and not be here but of course you have the inbetweenies who think they are sane or mad until they experience true madness and then they either decide to stay or leave. depending on their level of madness of course, as for myself I am not insane or mad because I can prove it with an experience I had as a young girl in the Girl Guides... while on parade I was the only one marching instep :)

I'm helping my madness by watching a lil' bit of Nicole Aniston... mmmm!

Yes :) I think it always looks quite "nubile" to be honest :) Like those first years they develop. The areola first and then the nipple pops out to say "Hi, I'm here, if you touch me I'll make your yOni wet..." :D :D :D

OMG... I loved those weird days of becoming a woman, apart from the periods of course. They never did follow that 28 day cycle. There would be many a time I would have a tampon inserted days before I started, and then there were those days I used to get confidence and think... nah, not due yet. And then... without going into too much detail... it crept up on you by surprise :)

More Trance On The Music Lounge... enjoy :)

The weird days of becoming a woman? I personally thought they were exciting (apart from the curse of course) the first boyfriend, the first electric kiss of a tongue seeking out your tonsils, falling fickle in love and yes I would have it all back if I could, hormones and all :):kiss::kiss:

The Friday Night Party:

For those who wish to know how my friend's party I went to on Friday night, it was a buzz :) We all had a brilliant night starting at 7.30pm and lasting until... don't ask, I don't know :D

There were lots of great people there and more like a high school reunion than a 30th birthday party, which I admit I enjoyed for most of the night :) The hostess was cool and her speech was a beautiful summary of 30 years of her life in which all I can say we empathised, ending in a round of tears and hugs and back to the music and dance.

Now, nobody is telling me. The last thing I remember is dancing under flashing lights to loud cool trance music on my own and I sat down to catch my senses... next it was 9.30am in the morning and I snuggled up with TRT wondering how I got home with a head on my shoulders as heavy as a bucket of crap... but it was fun and I got home safe and untouched and unmolested
:) :kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

Nicole Aniston is sucking some poor guy's cock, now... he doesn't have a chance...

Still here... :kiss:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought she was really hot when she first started, now she has fake boobs and fake lips I think she just looks weird now :eek:
My God, she's working for me right now! :devil:
((( AFM ))) :):kiss:

Thank you for dropping in :)

What was your fantasy when you last masturbated? ~ My latest contribution :)

OK... I confess I'm naked here and enjoying this wine and good trance music, but there is one thing I must complain about MEN... face stubble. I love the oral sex and would never go without it from my man or... any man still for that matter, but... my yOni is chaffed... yes chaffed because of the wetness and that sharp stubble...

Question?
Do any other ladies out there suffer the same thing every so often?

OK, it's gone 5am here in the UK. I've had a brilliant night of sex, just the way I wanted it. I even wore out my stallion husband who gave me everything I needed apart from anal sex (I don't do anal except for one finger insertion). All Saturday and Sunday I was so so horny, Sunday night was the opportunity to get down to some dirty sex between us. I loved every second, even though it left me a little sore *tip* get your man to shave before oral sex, because if he is going to make a meal of you down there lasting a long time, you will feel it later despite the pleasantries at the time :)

I'm wide awake! Even naked, because I want to feel free when I can. And, I just want to dance to amazing trance music streaming through my headphones with a three metre long wire to my laptop :) This merlot is cool... yes, I am getting drunk, but still not tired, even if the sun is rising...

grape_vine.gif

I am now awake. No fighting. Although wouldn't mind getting set on :devil:
I am knackered and I am going back to bed. I only got up for a pee and read a few posts on my I-phone. You can have her. As long as I get my big brekky at nine. Deft my mate. She is a good teaser and worth every fuckin' face load ;) I love her though.. take care you Lit pervs..

I am now awake. No fighting. Although wouldn't mind getting set on :devil:
I am knackered and I am going back to bed. I only got up for a pee and read a few posts on my I-phone. You can have her. As long as I get my big brekky at nine. Deft my mate. She is a good teaser and worth every fuckin' face load ;) I love her though.. take care you Lit pervs..

:D :D :D Big breakfast on its way my love :) :kiss::heart: I :heart: U Don't you ever forget...

OK, big boy went back to bed and hid under the duvet. He kindly asked me not to play, so I am not! ... his loss, not mine.

Now, no children around until later and one big breakfast on request. I think I should observe health and safety here and not make breakfast in just an apron :) ============>>> shower and dress for the day ====>>>

It's OK I'm now on coffee, getting sober ;) The shower will help :)

grape_vine.gif

OK, big boy went back to bed and hid under the duvet. He kindly asked me not to play, so I am not! ... his loss, not mine.

Now, no children around until later and one big breakfast on request. I think I should observe health and safety here and not make breakfast in just an apron :) ============>>> shower and dress for the day ====>>>

It's OK I'm now on coffee, getting sober ;) The shower will help :)

grape_vine.gif

Are you sure the shower will help or will it just make things worse? :devil:

Are you sure the shower will help or will it just make things worse? :devil:

((( twist ))) :kiss::kiss::):heart:

No, I feel better now I've had my shower my love :) Just need plenty of coffee before I start breakfast... he wants breakfast instead of more sex... so, before my girls get home later... breakfast it is :)

((( twist ))) :kiss::kiss::):heart:

No, I feel better now I've had my shower my love :) Just need plenty of coffee before I start breakfast... he wants breakfast instead of more sex... so, before my girls get home later... breakfast it is :)

(((Sienna))) :rose::kiss::heart:

Glad you feel better or at least ready for the next round. Who says you can't have both breakfast and sex? I think you would taste wonderful for breakfast, just leave off the panties :devil:

(((Sienna))) :rose::kiss::heart:

Glad you feel better or at least ready for the next round. Who says you can't have both breakfast and sex? I think you would taste wonderful for breakfast, just leave off the panties :devil:

If only...
article-1227369-07246EC9000005DC-718_468x392.jpg

When on vacation in Ibiza, I do get to enjoy having some nudist pleasure in the pool area of the villa or on the stretch of private beach. However, we have pretty good neighbours who have already witnessed TRT and I naked and don't seem to mind, but I think they rather not see us naked to be honest in our back garden... you get that instinctive feeling, yes they accept, but not too much.

Regarding sex for breakfast? :) I have to take care of his health and well being of mind. What he really needs before breakfast is a good bath or shower to be honest so that I can get those sheets in the wash. Dirty sex maybe fun, but it is also a little bit messy ;) :kiss:

If only...
article-1227369-07246EC9000005DC-718_468x392.jpg

When on vacation in Ibiza, I do get to enjoy having some nudist pleasure in the pool area of the villa or on the stretch of private beach. However, we have pretty good neighbours who have already witnessed TRT and I naked and don't seem to mind, but I think they rather not see us naked to be honest in our back garden... you get that instinctive feeling, yes they accept, but not too much.

Regarding sex for breakfast? :) I have to take care of his health and well being of mind. What he really needs before breakfast is a good bath or shower to be honest so that I can get those sheets in the wash. Dirty sex maybe fun, but it is also a little bit messy ;) :kiss:

Well the neighbors don't have to look if they don't want too much of it but since it's cold there it really isn't an option. I bet that is fun and exciting to be able to be naked at Ibiza.

Dirty sex is well dirty and isn't that part of the fun? I do like it messy :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back