Cultured and intelligent Englishman looking for interesting lady correspondent

Barrista

Experienced
Educated and articulate Englishman of mature years seeks lady correspondent for private emailing. Any location/age/background provided female. Objective: to discuss erotic themes and scenarios of mutual interest. My ideas tend to focus on infidelity, 'real becoming surreal' (but NOT fantasy/SF) and BDSM topics.

I posted a version of this ad last year and have enjoyed an ongoing correspondence with a particular lady since then. Since her time no longer permits of frequent emailing I am posting this in the hope of finding a new partner.

Kindly message me if interested.

Last edited:
I have similar taste to the above gentleman.who to be fair,is first in line...
But i most certainly would enjoy similar chat, but any subject included.
I too am mature,and do prefer older,and more mature,ladies.
Open minded,and imaginative,love to hear soon.Bob.

So now back to the original and better... including the offer of such trifles as the ability to punctuate reasonably...

So now back to the original and better... including the offer of such trifles as the ability to punctuate reasonably...

There, their, they're. Commas can be a difficult concept for some just as grammar can be for others.

:D

There, their, they're. Commas can be a difficult concept for some just as grammar can be for others.

:D

... and counting to three for others..?

Personally, I'm sick of making excuses for people.

We all remember children from our schooldays whose lack of attention in class later became brushed over with the paint of 'ooh, such a difficult concept'...

... and if not that, then the even more common protests that 'it (insert name of important life skill - spelling, grammar, writing, good manners, arithmetic etc.) doesn't matter'...

Anyway... BUMP!

Thanks for the good luck wishes but sadly I'm also a general grammar pedant - the plural of 'offspring' is... 'offspring'...

Educated and articulate Englishman of mature years seeks lady correspondent for private emailing. Any location/age/background provided female. Objective: to discuss erotic themes and scenarios of mutual interest. My ideas tend to focus on infidelity, 'real becoming surreal' (but NOT fantasy/SF) and BDSM topics.

I posted a version of this ad last year and have enjoyed an ongoing correspondence with a particular lady since then. Since her time no longer permits of frequent emailing I am posting this in the hope of finding a new partner.

Kindly message me if interested.
Very interested, and I did PM you. Brand-new here, uncertain if I need to post in order to PM, or how it all works, but pleased to so quickly encounter your advertisement.

Drum roll followed by clash of cymbals.

Hush descends on an expectant audience.

'And now, ladies and gentlemen. Pray silence for my announcement of the latest in a long line of "johns in frocks" to approach me masquerading as a female but who somehow just can't "get the system to work" when asked to furnish proofs of female status. Poor thing. Doesn't your heart just go out to him..?'

Drum roll.

Drum roll accelerates.

Drum roll finishes in another mighty clash of cymbals.

'Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for....

... WORDGARDEN!!!!!!

Come on now, BIG, BIG round of applause...'

Last edited:
Proper punctuation

Proper punctuation a trifle? Correct use of the Oxford comma makes me wet. Good for you for taking back your thread.

Drum roll followed by clash of cymbals.

Hush descends on an expectant audience.

'And now, ladies and gentlemen. Pray silence for my announcement of the latest in a long line of "johns in frocks" to approach me masquerading as a female but who somehow just can't "get the system to work" when asked to furnish proofs of female status. Poor thing. Doesn't your heart just go out to him..?'

Drum roll.

Drum roll accelerates.

Drum roll finishes in another mighty clash of cymbals.

'Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for....

... WORDGARDEN!!!!!!

Come on now, BIG, BIG round of applause...'

Oh....I just saw this, after messaging and emailing you the verification you requested. You're awfully paranoid on this issue, aren't you? The fact that you would post this about me, when I know full well that my birth certificate indicates "female," and I haven't had any surgeries or hormones to influence that designation, and carried a daughter to term, well, it makes me think perhaps you're just as incorrect about others here that you claim are imposters.

So, dear wordgarden, shall we tell the nice people the history of your correspondence with me?

Shall we?

And shall we tell them that you think a photo of half of your username scrawled on a scrap of paper is proof of your gender?

Shall we do that?

No, we'd better not. After all, we wouldn't want people to doubt either your veracity or your intelligence, would we?

Yet another John-in-a-frock. I must really have spooked this one to the point of putting up the mock indignation. Why he doesn't simply invent himself yet another username, as they usually do, and move on to his next target is a mystery... regards me as a challenge, maybe? That, I must admit, does cause me some slight puzzlement.

Anyway, nice to be thought of so highly...

Last edited:
So, dear wordgarden, shall we tell the nice people the history of your correspondence with me?

Shall we?

And shall we tell them that you think a photo of half of your username scrawled on a scrap of paper is proof of your gender?

Shall we do that?

No, we'd better not. After all, we wouldn't want people to doubt either your veracity or your intelligence, would we?

Yet another John-in-a-frock. I must really have spooked this one to the point of putting up the mock indignation. Why he doesn't simply invent himself yet another username, as they usually do, and move on to his next target is a mystery... regards me as a challenge, maybe? That, I must admit, does cause me some slight puzzlement.

Anyway, nice to be thought of so highly...

I don't think I'd provide 'verification' if it was asked for either ... and it has been asked for in the past, and I've just refused. Seems like a good way of missing out on some potentially interesting people.

I don't think I'd provide 'verification' if it was asked for either ... and it has been asked for in the past, and I've just refused. Seems like a good way of missing out on some potentially interesting people.

Well then, friend, I join the person who wisely asked you for it in having this insane belief that people who approach one claiming overtly that they are female (when this has been specified as a requirement) should actually be telling the truth.

I'm aware that honesty and truthfulness are in short supply on the net but there still exists this hard core of lunatics like yours truly who seem to prize it. Weird, eh?

You, clearly, are not of that number...

Last edited:
Back