Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-08-2018, 08:28 PM   #1
anonhorny
Really Experienced

Guys...show off your butt toys!!!

Hope this is ok with the rules.

I have just started a new toy collection. Buttplugs starter kit and a couple of lifelike, strapon harness comparable (fingers crossed for a pegger some day) dildos.

Since I'm bi, and married, I tend to go for long stretches of time between anal playmates. (Wife is not into it.....everything else, just no anal) So, I sometimes need toys to scratch my itch.

As soon as I get home, I'll load some pics of my small collection. But would love to see/read about what you all have, where you got it/them, which is your favorite and why, and maybe a little bit about your favorite play time.....ready? Go!

Old 12-09-2018, 09:15 AM   #2
SuperSissy
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonhorny View Post
Hope this is ok with the rules.

I have just started a new toy collection. Buttplugs starter kit and a couple of lifelike, strapon harness comparable (fingers crossed for a pegger some day) dildos.

Since I'm bi, and married, I tend to go for long stretches of time between anal playmates. (Wife is not into it.....everything else, just no anal) So, I sometimes need toys to scratch my itch.

As soon as I get home, I'll load some pics of my small collection. But would love to see/read about what you all have, where you got it/them, which is your favorite and why, and maybe a little bit about your favorite play time.....ready? Go!

Well sweetie, I don't know if I have a favorite, but I'm riding this one as I type: https://www.amazon.com/Inch-Realisti...rds=Pink+dildo

Old 12-09-2018, 10:17 AM   #3
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt

I actually am kind of the opposite. Most of my toys are at my boyfriend's place; I almost never use them when I'm alone.

We've got some stuff we use here but... it's kinda hard to get the time you need to prep for it and everything. When you're with a chick it's more of an ordeal. And also I've always felt weirdly guilty about it because it feels selfish. Like... even if she says it doesn't, I don't know what the hell she's getting out of it so I always feel kinda weird about it.

We do have one that's double-sided but... idk I'm just weird I guess.

I used to have a LOT more toys back when I did camshows and shit but I had to re-purpose the room I filmed/kept them in so now they're more or less in storage.

I've gotten really boring lately.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #4
anonhorny
Really Experienced

Thank you both for responding. Love that!!!

Old 12-09-2018, 01:51 PM   #5
meflash
Literotica Guru

love having toys used on me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg annie bondage night 004.JPG (97.4 KB, 0 views)

Old 12-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #6
SuperSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meflash View Post
Why you naughty gurl!!

Old 12-09-2018, 02:27 PM   #7
meflash
Literotica Guru

I got a nice buzzzzz from this toy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (54.1 KB, 0 views)

Old 12-10-2018, 01:16 AM   #8
hex2112
Literotica Guru

Here is my favorite. It is the largest size. It weighs 11oz. and I sure know when it's in. I wear it out a lot. The only bad thing is it is so hard to sit down with it in. The ring hits the chair and pushes it further in. But the feeling is great.
https://shop.njoytoys.com/products/pure-plugs

Old 12-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #9
SuperSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex2112 View Post
Here is my favorite. It is the largest size. It weighs 11oz. and I sure know when it's in. I wear it out a lot. The only bad thing is it is so hard to sit down with it in. The ring hits the chair and pushes it further in. But the feeling is great.
https://shop.njoytoys.com/products/pure-plugs
I have a similar issue with a set of metal plugs of increasing sizes (the ones with a little jewel on the end). When I sit, the sides of the bottom of the plug dig into my butt. It becomes uncomfortable fairly quickly. But, I like the weight better then latex plugs, and they clean better then latex.

Old 12-10-2018, 04:30 PM   #10
anonhorny
Really Experienced

Quote:
THIS....is hot!!!!

Old 12-10-2018, 04:31 PM   #11
anonhorny
Really Experienced

Quote:
I got a nice buzzzzz from this toy!
Naughty, naughty....beautiful

Old 12-10-2018, 06:55 PM   #12
Underherthumb247365
Experienced

As a couple we have many... my favorites are probably the XL gum drop (Iíll never admit it though) princess plugs are fun when we match... we have a luvsense she and I both enjoy out and about but nothing beat the Bad Dragon toys.

Old Yesterday, 02:39 AM   #13
hex2112
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSissy View Post
I have a similar issue with a set of metal plugs of increasing sizes (the ones with a little jewel on the end). When I sit, the sides of the bottom of the plug dig into my butt. It becomes uncomfortable fairly quickly. But, I like the weight better then latex plugs, and they clean better then latex.
I agree. The weight does it for me. I can feel it bounce inside me. Hard to hide my bulge. I sit forward a lot.

Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM   #14
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSissy View Post
I didn't want to click-through a link, but are we talking about metal vs latex? Because I agree that the metal is better. It's not just the weight, it's also the hardness. Like it's not squishy at all, and I like that. I don't like the super malleable toys, especially for plugs that you're going to wear out. The ones with jewels or tails or whatever other pretty shit are... not great to actually wear? They're more for aesthetics, I think, more to be pretty and less utilitarian.

Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM   #15
SuperSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiCame View Post
I didn't want to click-through a link, but are we talking about metal vs latex? Because I agree that the metal is better. It's not just the weight, it's also the hardness. Like it's not squishy at all, and I like that. I don't like the super malleable toys, especially for plugs that you're going to wear out. The ones with jewels or tails or whatever other pretty shit are... not great to actually wear? They're more for aesthetics, I think, more to be pretty and less utilitarian.
Agree. And latex eventually takes on an odor. Tempered glass -- supposed to be unbreakable, but I just can't do it.