Men, would you rather suck a guy's cock or kiss him on the lips??

I have zero interest in kissing a guy. But the thought of sucking a cock (which I've never done) is a huge turn on. Would love to chat with guys with the same interest on Skype: cum2scottie
 
I'm fascinated that I am a rare exception on the thread! I can't conceive of any pleasure in contact with another person's genitals without there being the face-to-face, person to person aspect of it as well.

For all my exclusively hetero experience, I did at a Christmas party have a several seconds lips on lips close embrace with a really camp gay friend of mine who had been teasing me in front of mutual friends along the lines of "I'll not kiss you Simon cuz you'll be embarrassed." He said it once too often! But the thing is, I found it not only a lot of fun to call his bluff, but a very pleasurable thing to be sensual for a few moments with a man whose friendship I value and whose expression of his sexuality I admire.

I've been thinking: the attraction for me is about my sense of solidarity with men who are really expressively sexual. What I mean is this: I am thrilled that I have learned to be a good lover and to give and receive huge joy in sexual exchange with my woman; and that drives my admiration of and attraction to other men who do likewise - and to celebrate that potency with each other just seems a delicious thing to do!

Love this post, and it sums up my view on things. I recognize other sensual people as my brothers and sisters, I may not engage the same way they do, but knowing them makes the world the opposite of lonely.
 
None2None2 and Suckonsimon, I understand your positions and would not argue with them, but in fact applaud you both for your monogamous believe and adhering to it. I cannot say the same for myself as I have been anything but monogamous, but with and for the pleasure of my husband before he passed. I also know None2 none2 you have never kissed a man since you are incorrect about feeling the beard of even a fairly close clean shaven man when kissing. I mean a real kiss, not just a peck on the cheek. :)

I find this entire thread fascinating as the vast majority of men would prefer to suck another man. instead of kiss him. My husband was the same way. He sucked many other men in threesomes and such, and 99% of the time with me present, but I never saw or heard him say anything about desiring to kiss another man. I wonder just how prevalent this is outside of the men here on Lit and this being a sexually oriented site. Interesting.
 
Last edited:
I'm 100% heterosexual, I don't even like touching men but that is a different story. I would never consider touching another man's chap but kissing him on the lips would be permissible but only for 2 Mississippis and no tongues. Men are gross, and I am one so I should know.
 
Well, being straight, both are a turn off for me, but if forced to pick, I'd go with the kiss.

lol, It would be over a lot quicker.
Just a quick peck and back off, that's like a cheap dare.

Sucking a cock would be a lot bigger commitment to get over.
No thanks, pass, never.
 
None2None2 and Suckonsimon, I understand your positions and would not argue with them, but in fact applaud you both for your monogamous believe and adhering to it. I cannot say the same for myself as I have been anything but monogamous, but with and for the pleasure of my husband before he passed. I also know None2 none2 you have never kissed a man since you are incorrect about feeling the beard of even a fairly close clean shaven man when kissing. I mean a real kiss, not just a peck on the cheek. :)

I find this entire thread fascinating as the vast majority of men would prefer to suck another man. instead of kiss him. My husband was the same way. He sucked many other men in threesomes and such, and 99% of the time with me present, but I never saw or heard him say anything about desiring to kiss another man. I wonder just how prevalent this is outside of the men here on Lit and this being a sexually oriented site. Interesting.

I'm not coming from the same place that SuckOnSimon comes from. Yes I have been in a monogamous relationship for a little over 13 years, but I gave up my virginity over 34 years ago. Deep down inside I always wanted that one special one, but between keeping my m2m activities secret as well as being bombarded with gay politically correct attitudes that men were not designed to be monogamous, that goal seemed to be elusive.

Quite frankly, having multiple partners got SO old. Having to either "schedule" sex with a regular f-buddy, or having to "hunt" for it from a stranger really gets old. I guess it is a bit easier now that we have the internet and smart phones. Back then we did have online bulletin boards; you would be surprised how guys would lie about themselves. I never was hung up on dick size as that was never my area of interest. I was never really looking for an adonis either. However, just because a person has dick and balls, doesn't mean I have the hots for him or want to kiss and mount him.

Being in a monagmous relationship is like slipping into your favorite pair of loafers. They fit SO comfortabily. New partners are like patent leather shoes. They look so pretty when you slip them on, but they are not necessarily comfortable unless you have plenty of time to break them in.

As to kissing I have kissed hundreds of men, so I know what I'm talking about. Men are not all the same, and that includes hair. It doesn't matter whether we are talking on the head, nose, ears, shoulders, back, chest, belly, butt, crotch, legs, arms, hands, feet, AND face, we are all different. For those guys who shave, if they know how to shave, their skin is smooth right after the shave. Now some literally have 5 o'clock shadow that same day, but that is not all men. My guy is smooth when he showers, shaves, and kisses me just before he leaves for work. If he doesn't as is the case to day, I felt it only because I paid attention to it today and kissed him close and felt it on the tip of my nose. I've done peck on the lips, french kissing, gum kissing (long story), and I even had a 49 year old virgin years ago that though french kissing was to do his toungue rapidly over your teeth as if french kissing was similar to a humming bird's rapid wing flapping. I eventually got him past that.

If stubble is such a big deal, then such people would hate being rimmed because if you think the face is sensitive, it isn't nearly as sensitive as the skin around the asshole. With the asshole and the crack surrounding it and dipping outward, it is just natural that they are going to sense if you have stubble for moustache and the goutee area of a face. I've known very few guys that don't liked being rimmed when they are clean down there (unless they have an anal phobia), so I think the protest about stubble on kissing is way over blown.

I confess that my partner and I don't kiss a lot during sex anymore. It isn't because of loss of affection. We kiss goodbye everyday, so I really don't have an answer. However, if I were single and on the prowl, if someone started giving me the "ick" factor on kissing, he isn't worth my time of day. Why have sex with someone who is practically frigid with hangups with this or that? Life is too short to waste it on people that have all sorts of conditions on the sex. Such conditions are not limited to love-cock-not-men kind of guys, but also gay guys in relationships who fool around. I was suprised at the number of gay guys who will suck you, but not kiss. Many woulid say they couldn't because they were in a relationship. Such a statement always seemed silly to me as I think another man is more likely to smell cum on your breath than another man's saliva. Still some associate kissing with love, so to kissing is somehow that hold out that they are not really threatening their relationship. For the love-cock-not-men kind of guys, I think it is more keeping to their definition of still being str8 if they don't get into m2m kissing. Note: When I was single, I would kiss not because I wanted to marry the guy, but because it seems like natural foreplay.

As to why so many on this thread rather suck than kiss, I cannot answer. I don't think a particular sexual website is the same as a random sampling. I never had much problems finding someone to kiss if I wanted to kiss. Plenty of my partners were married guys who would cruise parks or rest areas.

I confess that my favorite fuckbuddy would not kiss. However, I found out later he did -- just not with me. He visited me enough times that I know he enjoyed our encounters. I think that because he was uncomfortable of the fact that he liked me to fuck him, he was afraid that adding kissing to what we did would somehow really make him seem effeminate. Another thing I liked to do was carry him in the the bedroom. Perhaps I was doing way to much that distracted him from feeling like a man with me.

He shouldn't have felt that way, as I saw him as all man. However, he gave hints that he never accepted his homosexualtiy as he would say thinks lik his son was a "real" boy with no interest in guys. "Real" to me indicated that he felt bad about his own desire to have sex with men. He was a real man to me -- regardless of the gender of whom he had sex with, regardless that I was the top, regardless that I loved carring him into the bedroom...

We went our seperate ways because I couldn't handle being just his Tuesday fuck. He wasn't too happy that I cruised, but then I threw it back to him that he had sex with plenty of others. He stated "I'm monogamous with ALL my partners". Whatever that means, I have no idea, but I chuckled inside thinking he was either not very bright himself or because he thought that I didn't know the definition. His circle of partners was ever widening. I finally had to go my own way as I'm just not a "pick a number and wait your turn" kind of guy.

Years later, I tried to find him just to make sure he was doing ok. (When make love to somone I do give them a piece of my heart even if it stops being romantic love.) He had sunk to where he was living in a Salvation Army center at that time. However, they did not have access to the rooms during the day, so he wasn't in. Sadily, I finally heard that he died just a few days after turning 59 back in 2004. Between the sex and the booze he had neglected his heath and simply died of a heart attack. His ex-wife and kids found him dead in a flop house. It was a sad ending to his life. He had so much going for him, yet he basically drowned in his own addictions.
 
Last edited:
I'm a sucker too, I hate stubbly lips. Find it to be a real turn off.

I think it's obvious why you'll get a greater ratio of men on this site who are into sucking cock than the ratio of people you personally know or speak with. This is "Fetish & Sexuality Central" after all.

It's also obvious to me why most men will hide this desire from their friends. We still live in a very homophobic society. Many men will accept people that have these fetishes but won't accept it from their friends.

I have lost a couple of male friends who found out about my bisexual desires even though there was no, nor ever would be, any sex between us. I believe it was because of their latent homophobic nature.

The only people I discuss sex with (other than anonymous places like this) are those who I have sex with or am considering having sex with. I would never have that discussion with anyone else, like friends - nor do I want to know their sexual habits.
 
I would buck the system too. Unless we are talking about a really unattractive man or a man with really bad halitosis, dirty teeth, or visible cold sores on his lips, of course I would kiss him over oral sex. If cocks were a thing of beauty, the big man upstairs would have put it where our noses are located.

Why would I want to put a stranger's junk in my mouth? I think it is weird how people complain about facial hair. Men don't have hair on their lips. Unless they have a lot of facial hair you are not going to feel it unless the person is the kind of guy whose idea of kissing includes licking a person's face. Where as with a real man (I'm not talking about boys as I'm not a pedo, nor am I talking about effeminate men who do their darndest not to appear like men), you are going to have all sorts of pubs that can get in your mouth if you try to deep throat or lick their balls. Likewise, if they are uncirmsized and unclean, it really does stink and sorry but parmesan belongs on spagetti -- not cock.
I also do not crave having my air cut off, my skull fucked, my gag reflex choking me, nor someone trying to pull on my hair or the back of my head. There isn't anything erotic about that, let alone the fearful "romantic" word. I also don't crave cum.

Now on the other hand, kissing a man is a relazing experience. Some may think that because I get romantic with men, that obviously I love to kiss. Actually, my partner tend to kiss when one leaves the house as to doing it during sex. However, that is just a pattern we got into. Actually, in general, if you kiss and hug a man prior to sex it is called foreplay. Men and women are not that different. We all like sex to make our day when we have it. If all it involves is kneel, unzip, suck, cum, zip up, and leave, then it is not much more exciting than pissing in the pot.

My experiences is that men are actually better at kissing then sucking. If all it took to get me off was a suction sensation, then I would simply stay home with a hoover vaccume cleaner. If a guy is not willing to give you a whole sexual experience then to be quite honest, he is a little bit frigid. The experience is rather lacking. It isn't just the love-cock-but-not-gay guys, but also the cheating gays. It always seemed kind of crazy. Like their partners will never detect that they have cum breath, but one whiff of another man's saliva, and they will know right away that you were missing ground. ;)

I'm in a monogamous relationship myself. It has only been 13 years for us, but still I find it very comforting. While some may see it as a cramp on their style. I find that there is something so touching and thus erotic about someone who knows all your flaws, yet love the hell out of you enough to stick around. Sex leave a lot to be deisred right now because I am having erection problems, but I still remember all the good times. There is nothing more erotic than smelling your cum inside a person you know and knowing that they have freely chosesn to save their insides for you.

The other thing special about the non-sex parts of bonding is that a man's orgasm can only take so long. Where as there is no specific limit for activities such as kissing, hugging, touching. There is something special about just intertwining your bodies while you fall asleep. For me another real special thing is I like to simply cup my partner's balls. Some people may not find balls erotic, but I guess I put them in a special class as that is the heart of malehood. That is where both testostrone and sperm is produccted. My partner wouldn't have his kids, his deep voice, his muscles, his hairy body if it had not been for the functioning of his balls. So I don't cup them because they are a fettish, but because I give his balls the greatest respect. From a Biblical perspective some may not know but to swear an oath, you would hold the other man's balls.

So the rest of those on here can suck to their heart's content. I have to have something more real. Kissing is part of that as is being inside a guy's ass. Even on the subject of fucking it is not the jackhammer race to the finish line, but a voyage to journey to the finish line and with a hope that it is the voyage and not just the destination that made it all worth while.:)

Wau, what a great answer! Write some more ...
 
I have never looked at any man and ever thought of kissing. Not even once. looking at men and dreaming of blowing..... about 3 gozillion times.....a day!
 
Can we make this more interesting?
Would you rather have another man kiss you, or fuck your ass.

Neither is not an acceptable answer.

I am not compelled to get fucked in the ass like I am in the mouth but I would rather be tied up, blindfolded and bent over while a LONG line of strangers ran a train on my man pussy than get kissed by another man. Just can't get over that.
 
No doubt about it

It's funny, but that thought has been plaguing me for the last few weeks as I wonder if I am alone in that I would rather suck another guy's cock than kiss him on the lips.
During a couple of MFM encounters the other guy tried to kiss me, but once I felt his beard/stubble, I was revolted and declined, but sucking his cock and being sucked by him was a real turn on especially when I shared his cock and cum with my woman. I consider myself bi curious. or am I gay, bi curious, or bi??
So are there other guys out there that feel the same about kissing vs sucking a cock??

I fantasize all the time about sucking cock.....not once in my life have I fantasized, or desired, to kiss another man.
 
My wife and I have a bi male that has become a friend, we play as often as his work schedule allows. It started out with simple cock sucking, licking as each other fucks my wife. After about the 4th or 5th time we were standing there getting our cocks sucked by my wife and it just seemed natural, we kissed. Now I have to say it was very erotic, but he's a lousy kisser, we'll have to work on that. So my answer...both.
 
I think it's interesting so many guys see kissing as purely a romantic gesture. While it CAN be, I can definitely say I've made out with women with whom I've had very little romantic interest. Whether due to alcohol, boredom, or just playing around, I can kiss someone without it being romantic.

A blow job on the other hand, well, I have zero interest in that. I know that can be "casual" as well, but I don't find men attractive, so a kiss is faster, easier, and less intrusive to me. I also don't like oral sex in general that much. If I have to choose, I'll go with the kiss.
 
I think it's interesting so many guys see kissing as purely a romantic gesture. While it CAN be, I can definitely say I've made out with women with whom I've had very little romantic interest. Whether due to alcohol, boredom, or just playing around, I can kiss someone without it being romantic.

A blow job on the other hand, well, I have zero interest in that. I know that can be "casual" as well, but I don't find men attractive, so a kiss is faster, easier, and less intrusive to me. I also don't like oral sex in general that much. If I have to choose, I'll go with the kiss.

Interesting, Have you ever kissed a guy before? unlike kissing a woman its not got the same appeal, that feeling of scruff against scruff like rubbing two pieces of sand paper together. lol where as I guess a clumsy blow job by a novice is superior to some...
 
Several thousand years ago, I spent the weekend with a guy who seduced me quite effectively. He's the guy who I tried to let fuck me, but then couldn't take it when he entered. Too bad, because I'd love to try that again now that I'm older and more relaxed, not only with my technique but also with my sexuality. He wanted to kiss me, but I avoided his lips. I just wanted his sex.

And then only a few hundred years ago, I spent a weekend in the Castro trying to get laid. I didn't. But I did meet a guy and went to his place, and after he gently let me down, we made out for a little while. I was amazed at how much I liked it, feeling his strong body pressed against mine, his lips, his tongue, even the stubble rubbing against my face. It remains one of the sexiest experiences of my life.

My attitude about kissing men has also changed as I've either matured, become more comfortable with my sexuality, or maybe just because I kissed a boy and I liked it (sorry... had to say it). Whatever the reason, it has become a part of the sexual experience I desire.

So it's a hard question to answer. Which would I prefer? I suppose I'd choose to suck his cock, because that's the bottom line (no pun intended). The sex. But kissing has become, for me, part of the sex... both with women and with men. I don't think it's romantic as much as it is sensual. I have never had a romantic relationship with a man, but experience and an open mind has taught me not to rule it out if my marital status changes someday and the right guy comes along.

Here's what I'm left to use as my gauge: I can have sex with a man and not kiss him. I don't want to kiss a guy again and not have sex with him. Does that make sense?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top