Prostate play is my new obsession!

I just got on here and want to thank you for the lovely post denicegirl. It was beautifully written and provided me with both great information and damp panties. I love that you shared your story and hope that I can have the same degree of success with introducing prostate stimulation into our sex lives. How often do you stimulate your husband's prostate and what kinds of toys are you using? Any other recommendations for me?

I usually end up pleasing my husban's prostate about once a month on average. That is just a guess though as I've never really thought about keeping track. It is definitely not an everyday thing, but we do in engage in it somewhat regularly. That being said, I think that is much more stimulating for him, and for me too, when we do this when my husband hasnt cum in a while. According to my husband, it always feels good, but when they havent cum in a while, the orgasm seems much more intense and the amount of ejaculate is amazing. I also think that if I havent pleasured my husband this way in a while, he almost seems to crave it more, so that when I finally do it, the release is that much more enjoyable for him.

As far as toys go, I usually just use one of my G-spot vibrators as the curvature is just right for stimulating the prostate. I have an older one that is sort of a long stem with a bulbous head, but my husband really likes it when I put a condom over my Lelo GiGi 2. That thing seems to hit all the right spots. I love to tease him with it inserted and off stimulating him manually with the toy as I tease him with a handjob or a little kissing, licking and sucking. When he is leaking precum all over the place and I have edged him close to orgasm a few times, I turn the vibe on and press it up against his prostate. I then get a bit more aggressive with my mouth and tongue and within a few moments he is erupting like Mount Vesuvius.

Awesome post! Thank you for sharing your experience. Did you and your wife ever talk about prostate stimulation prior to your first time or did it just sort of happen in the heat of the moment?

Strictly a heat of the moment thing. I don't know where she got the inspiration, as she wasn't into anal herself, but it sure was an awakening for me. I loved it and would love to find a partner who was into it now.

I usually end up pleasing my husban's prostate about once a month on average. That is just a guess though as I've never really thought about keeping track. It is definitely not an everyday thing, but we do in engage in it somewhat regularly. That being said, I think that is much more stimulating for him, and for me too, when we do this when my husband hasnt cum in a while. According to my husband, it always feels good, but when they havent cum in a while, the orgasm seems much more intense and the amount of ejaculate is amazing. I also think that if I havent pleasured my husband this way in a while, he almost seems to crave it more, so that when I finally do it, the release is that much more enjoyable for him.

As far as toys go, I usually just use one of my G-spot vibrators as the curvature is just right for stimulating the prostate. I have an older one that is sort of a long stem with a bulbous head, but my husband really likes it when I put a condom over my Lelo GiGi 2. That thing seems to hit all the right spots. I love to tease him with it inserted and off stimulating him manually with the toy as I tease him with a handjob or a little kissing, licking and sucking. When he is leaking precum all over the place and I have edged him close to orgasm a few times, I turn the vibe on and press it up against his prostate. I then get a bit more aggressive with my mouth and tongue and within a few moments he is erupting like Mount Vesuvius.

Thank you for the advice and for taking the time to respond to my other thread http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1010930 I really appreciate you helping to get that thread going!

Once they slide in.. you immediately feel it hit the prostate. I can feel a little pre-ejaculate start to come out. I squeeze the Aneros, let go, squeeze, let go.. rinse and repeat. After a while the good feelings build up. some guys say laying in the fetal position is the best. For me it is sitting up at end of my chair rocking back and forth.

Now I feel like getting the thing out. lol

Once they slide in.. you immediately feel it hit the prostate. I can feel a little pre-ejaculate start to come out. I squeeze the Aneros, let go, squeeze, let go.. rinse and repeat. After a while the good feelings build up. some guys say laying in the fetal position is the best. For me it is sitting up at end of my chair rocking back and forth.

Now I feel like getting the thing out. lol

I am so intrigued by the Aneros! Once I get hubby interested, I think one of those is definitely going to be on my shopping list. What model (s) do you have or prefer?

I am so intrigued by the Aneros! Once I get hubby interested, I think one of those is definitely going to be on my shopping list. What model (s) do you have or prefer?

I have the Aneros Progasm. The clear one. I only have one. So I really do not know if there are better ones or not. It feels pretty good.

Regarding toys, something like this will take play to another level. You can either use it too (the bulb is for the woman) or just use the other end on him. Either way, it works!
http://www.mysecretluxury.com/toys-...ernal-swan-strapless-strap-on-vibrating-dildo

"A firm bulb/egg shape on one end allows her to grip the toy firmly using her inner pelvic muscles and possibly stimulating her G-spot. The other end, the curved shaft with sculpted tip, is inserted into her partner for amazing pleasure. "

Another option is a Feel-Doe.

Regarding toys, something like this will take play to another level. You can either use it too (the bulb is for the woman) or just use the other end on him. Either way, it works!
http://www.mysecretluxury.com/toys-...ernal-swan-strapless-strap-on-vibrating-dildo

"A firm bulb/egg shape on one end allows her to grip the toy firmly using her inner pelvic muscles and possibly stimulating her G-spot. The other end, the curved shaft with sculpted tip, is inserted into her partner for amazing pleasure. "

Another option is a Feel-Doe.

WOW, that is awesome! Thanks for contributing. Have you actually used it? Does it actually work? I just picture me getting really wet and wonder if it would just slip out of most women.

I love my Aneros, I have several. I've tired a fleshlght, wonderful at the moment I cum, but takes forever to get me there using on, I prefer a hand. I have tried several viberators with mixed results. Now just need a woman with enough kink to enjoy exploring this with me. Current GF is totally vanilia.

As with all things, trust, communicate & go for it!

Last edited:
WOW, that is awesome! Thanks for contributing. Have you actually used it? Does it actually work? I just picture me getting really wet and wonder if it would just slip out of most women.

We have a feeldoe and yes it works great and no it doesn't slip out...fantastic results with it ...

I'm very interested in exploring this, but the opportunity hasn't arisen, yet. The Aneros products look fantastic!

lots of options out there

After reading the reviews pretty thoroughly, we bought the Fun Factory Share and do not regret it. The perfect blend of firmness and flexibility, and exquisitely shaped to hit the P-spot just right when being pegged in the missionary position. And, you know what they say about German engineering. Mrs. E. has no trouble holding it in without a harness, and we are well into our fifties.

(I must admit, though, that I am intrigued by the ‘eternal swan’ referenced by Mike above; it does sound quite similar in quality, with the added touch of having vibration . . !! Never found that one when I was looking.)

Another toy I own and can highly recommend is the Nexus Revo-2 prostate massager; once again I checked out the reviews before buying, as neither of these were cheap purchases. This one sent me over the rainbow! My 3 aneros massagers are - at least for now - collecting dust. But - different strokes for different folks! What works for one does not necessarily work for all. Good hunting!

Had it two weeks now

That Nexus Revo-2 looks really intriguing erosthenes! How long have you had that thing and if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for that? I have used vibrators for stimulation before, but that Revo-2 looks like it was designed specifically for prostate stimulation. I generally prefer my Aneros to a vibrator right now, only because I have gotten really good with my muscle contractions, but that thing looks like it would just milk you like crazy. Do you find you are less sensitive to non-vibrating stimulation with extended use or increase in the frequency of use? I only ask because you mentioned that you no longer use your Aneros toys.

I actually do not use the vibrating action, or at least haven't yet - just the massaging action - of the Revo, and contort my body to receive more or less intense massaging or milking effect, on the prostate itself. The vibrations do not do all that much for me. I have only had it for a couple of weeks, so cannot yet comment on your question regarding extended use. I will keep you posted if you like though! PM me for details. It was about 120 bucks CDN funds, on sale.

I also use an ultrasonic prostate stimulator once or twice a week, but only to maintain prostate health, given my age.

I have a Helix and have been thinking about getting another. I am concerned about how the larger size might restrict movement. Are you still able to get good toy movement with your Progasm? I have been eyeing the Progasm Junior too, which I guess is in between the Helix and Progasm in size.

I get plenty of movement with mine. No issues. :)

I wish my wife was like you and wanted to. I have dropped hints but to no avail. I am kind of fustrated.

I got hooked and it is kind of like an addiction. I like to go without cuming for a while and see if I can make my self cum without my hands. Only happened a very few times. Probably due toi after the tons of pre-cum, I just want to use it to jack off(love the very slick feeling of it).

Your husband would love it if given a chance.

My progression was finger, butt plug, then wifes vibrator (just a cheap one at that)

The Progasm is my current favorite. I began with a SGX Classic, then the MGX. My question to others that enjoy prostate play, what is your favorite toy?

The Progasm is my current favorite. I began with a SGX Classic, then the MGX. My question to others that enjoy prostate play, what is your favorite toy?

Aside from the feeldoe, we have a curved prostate massager that is fantastic that we use fairly regularly...i think it came from Adam/eve...

I actually do not use the vibrating action, or at least haven't yet - just the massaging action - of the Revo, and contort my body to receive more or less intense massaging or milking effect, on the prostate itself. The vibrations do not do all that much for me. I have only had it for a couple of weeks, so cannot yet comment on your question regarding extended use. I will keep you posted if you like though! PM me for details. It was about 120 bucks CDN funds, on sale.

I also use an ultrasonic prostate stimulator once or twice a week, but only to maintain prostate health, given my age.

I really enjoyed your contributions to the thread. That Revo-2 toy looks really cool. I would love to see a video of a guy using one of those. They are definitely not cheap though.

I wish my wife was like you and wanted to. I have dropped hints but to no avail. I am kind of fustrated.

I got hooked and it is kind of like an addiction. I like to go without cuming for a while and see if I can make my self cum without my hands. Only happened a very few times. Probably due toi after the tons of pre-cum, I just want to use it to jack off(love the very slick feeling of it).

Your husband would love it if given a chance.

My progression was finger, butt plug, then wifes vibrator (just a cheap one at that)

I am in the opposite situation. I am the one dropping hints, but I plan on pretty much asking him flat out this weekend. We will have to see what happens with that. Alot of people have PM's me and recommended using the information online and or on here. Maybe if you show her some information when talking to her about it and can show her how many other people are interested in or exploring this kind of play, she will be more apt to give it a try.

I sent this to Tammy and she suggested I post it...

This was my first contribution on Lit... a girl asked about how to give the "Perfect Blow Job"

This was my answer...

After bathing together in a lavender scented bubble bath in a candle lit bathroom with soft relaxing music, you dry me with a fluffy towel and lead me to your bed.

You are dressed in a lacy teddy with a loose crop top, and short, little boy boxer type panties.

You tell me to lay on my stomach as you start with a gentle head massage. Moving down to my shoulders you kiss and lick your way down my back as far as you can reach. You go to the foot of the bed, and gently spread my legs wide so you can rub and kiss and lick my inner thighs, and ass and briefly take my sack in your mouth. You blow, and rim, and lick and kiss my puckered waiting ass hole.

Moving down my legs as you massage my calves… you take my big toe into your mouth and suck and nibble on it… first one foot and then the other. You whisper for me to roll over on my back as you remove you teddy top. You then rub my forehead and nibble on my ears before gently kissing my lips. As your tongue explores my mouth and the two tongues duel a friendly battle, your hands are caressing my chest. Your mouth leaves my mouth and you kiss and suck my nipples before licking my belly button.

My cock is standing at attention, and pulsing with your every lick and kiss. You smile and lick a small drop of pre cum before licking the full length and taking my cock in your mouth. You pour a large amount of a special erotic oil on your right hand, and as you now with my cock fully in your mouth, you rub and probe my ass with your oiled hand.

As I am in total bliss with your mouth and tongue sucking my rigid and throbbing cock, I feel you insert a finger in my ass and start the process of milking my prostate. The feeling of pleasure is almost more than I stand, and then I feel not one but two fingers in my ass. You continue to suck my cock, and I try to hold off a cum so as to extend the pleasure. As I am floating on a cloud of sexual bliss, you remove your fingers from my ass. I’m a little disappointed, but you are still sucking so wonderfully.

As I recite the alphabet back words in my mind in an effort to keep from cumming… I feel something invading my ass again, and it’s not your fingers… and then it happens… you had inserted a small vib in my ass, and you have now turned it on. I hold off as long as possible, and then it happens……….. one rope… that falls on my stomach… another rope that falls on my leg… another rope that shoots on your face, and you cover my cock with your mouth for the last rope so you wouldn’t be deprived of your reward.

After a cool down period, you take me by the hand to the shower where we now wash each other. We kiss and play and listen to the music. Returning to the bed, you produce a bottle of wine that had been waiting for us. We drink the wine, and listen to the music, and now it’s my turn. Now, I am in charge… I will make the decision if I am going to use the blindfold, and cuffs as I tease your body with the feather, or am I just going to eat your waiting pussy cunt and rough fuck you while I pinch, pull and twist your nipples and your clit. I guess you will just have to wait and see what I decide to do.

I've tried prostate massage with a vibrator and I get close to cumming but have never been able to shoot with just that stimulation, I've gotten close a few times but cant quite get over the top..

Back