Finger up the butt during a bj

If you shower together and wash each other, tell her she needs to run a soapy finger up your butt to get it clean.

Tell her she hit your prostate and ask her to wiggle around again until she finds it. Explain that it's like her g-spot, very much worth stimulating when you have sex.
 
Love getting finger fucked.

Doesn't even have to be during a blow job, does it?I like getting fingered in unexpected, outrageous situations. Had a girlfriend once who jammed her hand down the back of my pants while were walking down the street and finger-fucked me to distraction, then and there. Nobody saw. I think. :eek:

I loved it.
 
Even during fucking, if I'm ever having trouble coming, even a fingernail stroking my anus will do it for me.

Same with me. Its like flicking a switch ..touch my anus and I cum pretty quick.
Slide a finger or toy inside and find my prostate sends me to heaven.
So sexual and erotic.
 
I love a finger up the ass either when getting a bj or a hand job. And when fucking, if she reaches around and fingers my ass, I blow almost immediately.
 
With some of the old geezers I find myself with it's the only way to get them off. Even without a finger up there, I always enjoy pressing my hand up against the taint to feel the pulsing when the fellow orgasms.
 
I love when my partner plays with my ass. It can be a light touch or just circling the hole or a complete finger to two. It’s always amazing
 
Has not happened, she rubs her finger along my crack and plays a little with my asshole...but she has not pushed it in yet.

Although I am putting one in her vagina and one in her ass and she loves it.

Dont know when or if it will happen
 
Back
Top