Free Association Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck, people.

"I have confidence . . . that Spring will come again. Besides which, you see, I have confidence in me. Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumber .. . when you wake up, wake up!"

And, I predict a modest landslide on the side of sanity.

"I have confidence . . . that Spring will come again. Besides which, you see, I have confidence in me. Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumber .. . when you wake up, wake up!"

And, I predict a modest landslide on the side of sanity.

According to my BBC radio this morning, the USA have voted that orange-coloured * master of confusion.

* Perhaps that's down to the settings on my screen, or the printing ink.

According to my BBC radio this morning, the USA have voted that orange-coloured * master of confusion.

* Perhaps that's down to the settings on my screen, or the printing ink.

No, it's not any of those HP, it's scary real. Been watching it all day today, in between classes. My wife left me a voice mail on the phone telling me she is celebrating Hillary's defeat. I am in a state of shock.

No, it's not any of those HP, it's scary real. Been watching it all day today, in between classes. My wife left me a voice mail on the phone telling me she is celebrating Hillary's defeat. I am in a state of shock.

This puzzles me, and it's not just limited to your missus.
Why celebrate the loser's defeat rather than the winner's victory ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back