Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

  • Eh, I'm content with your tits.

    Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

    Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

    Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

    Votes: 1,058 61.5%

  • Total voters
    1,721
  • Poll closed .
Love your more 'raunchy' style!

Continued...

I really am blushing. Will return to my normal, less, um, raunchy? general style tomorrow...

Looks delicious. Would love it if you would show more of your sexy self, especially when you are feeling raunchy. :p

Peach
 
Woke Up... Had To... 4

Oh forgive me, I'm posting all the ones from my right breast at once...

That's the last from this morning :)
 

Attachments

  • So I had to do this R 4.jpg
    So I had to do this R 4.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,888
Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic thread. Amazing pics all around of some truly impressive and delightful tits!
 
what a wonderful way to spice up my dull Sunday!

im such a sucker for summer dresses to begin with, and your pics definitely fuel these fantasies. but really what stands out is your radiant smile. gorgeous.

oh, and the one of your nipple wet from the attention you were giving it. ugh.
 
It was storming outside, when I took these, by the way. I ran out to get groceries in this dress and in the store strangers were watching me, soaking in rain, with water dripping down my chest into my cleavage. Clearly next time I need to wear a sweater...

Nooooo lol
don't hide that cleavage:rose:
 
I meant to spread these out over the course of the day... but then I was inpatient so I told myself every time I got 3 replies on the thread (or at least, every time I noticed that I got 3...) I would post the next one or two...

What a way to spend the morning :)

I can't think of a better way lol
 
Back
Top