I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got (or am getting) some financial aid from a friend (he can well afford it, that is not the point of course) so a bit of stress is gone. Now if I could just meet a younger woman, maybe my life would change course a bit.

BrettJ in Canada

Grrrr I work the following 3 days. But at least tomorrow is payday !! Not that it helps much. My fall semester begins soon. Back to the book buying ect....my gas budget will quadruple as well. But bright side it is my final semester.

That is great. I hope the semester goes smoothly. I know you will do well

Wishing an enjoyable Friday to all. Likely a quiet weekend for yours truly.

BrettJ in Canada

Good morning everyone, happy Friday to the group. Is it happy hour yet?

Happy Friday Nrse, April, and everybody young and not so much (like me!). Hope everyone is well rested for the weekend. I am not; couldn't sleep very well with a constant ruckus outside...a sorta "thumping" off in the distance, but extremely noticeable...kept me up most of the night. I'm taking a vacation day, so there will be a lunch time nap on my schedule. And then later, a trip to the beach. Enjoy your weekend everyone...

Happy Friday Nrse, April, and everybody young and not so much (like me!). Hope everyone is well rested for the weekend. I am not; couldn't sleep very well with a constant ruckus outside...a sorta "thumping" off in the distance, but extremely noticeable...kept me up most of the night. I'm taking a vacation day, so there will be a lunch time nap on my schedule. And then later, a trip to the beach. Enjoy your weekend everyone...

Good afternoon everyone :). Happy Friday to all. Gorgeous sunny day here. Engineer I wonder if that could have been someone tapping out a "special message" in morse code ? One never knows........
Hope everyone has an awesome day especially those vacationers. Enjoy !

Last edited:
It's a very nice day here as well and I plan to keep busy. Having coffee now, then going to get a haircut and then home, a few errands, writing and back out for more coffee tonight.

Hello to NRSE and all.

BrettJ in Canada

Good afternoon everyone :). Happy Friday to all. Gorgeous sunny day here. Engineer I wonder if that could have been someone tapping out a "special message" in morris code ? One never knows........

Great...now I have to learn morse code to figure out the "secret message"! Hey, that might be a pretty cool idea...I can tap out a message of my own...no tell'n what that may lead to... ;)

Good afternoon everyone :). Happy Friday to all. Gorgeous sunny day here. Engineer I wonder if that could have been someone tapping out a "special message" in morris code ? One never knows........

Good afternoon to all. I spent the morning clearing old Spring plants out then adding compost to one of the beds in my garden. It is almost time to begin planting the Fall tomatos.

Engineer - I'm an amateur radio operator so if you can copy the "thumping" message, I will gladly convert from Morse code to English. Then again, it might just be some neighbor's Bass control set to the extreme.

Good afternoon to all. I spent the morning clearing old Spring plants out then adding compost to one of the beds in my garden. It is almost time to begin planting the Fall tomatos.

Engineer - I'm an amateur radio operator so if you can copy the "thumping" message, I will gladly convert from Morse code to English. Then again, it might just be some neighbor's Bass control set to the extreme.

Thanks! When I hear it again, I'll try to make notes...though your right, could be a neighbor's kid from a block or two or three...gotta check it out.

Thanks! When I hear it again, I'll try to make notes...though your right, could be a neighbor's kid from a block or two or three...gotta check it out.

I was so preoccupied last night I never heard a thing. I had an intense cardio work out then I crashed. Should you hear it again might be a good idea to investigate.

I was so preoccupied last night I never heard a thing. I had an intense cardio work out then I crashed. Should you hear it again might be a good idea to investigate.

Nrse, you are ever the helpful one...I will do just that. Been doing a little excersising myself...the intense cardio is something I need to add to my routine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back