The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossdress porn

Watching some hot crossdress porn, while im wearing panties and a teddy!
getting so hard, been stroking over the panties and can feel the precum soaking through!
 
Starting to look around the web to see what's going on. Dick is getting heavy and hard. Probably going to masturbate very soon.LOL
 
cum dripping

have been on lit for a while..2 hours i think..and the stuff here is driving me crazy...dripping heavily now..but won't cum yet..that's the pleasure..mmmmm
 
well...

everything turns me on...

i have been looking at fem boys, lesbians, shemales, bisexual pics, guys on guys....it's hot!!!
 
Went out for a night on he town last night. Had a blast, got really drunk and now I'm extremely aroused this morning. I'm going to tease myself and enjoy my morning with my hard dripping cock. Gawd I'm so full of cum today;)
 
So what are you going to do about that. Would love to hear what you would do!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
So what are you going to do about that. Would love to hear what you would do!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far I've eased my boxers off and let my cock spring free. I've been taking long teasing strokes as the precum oozes out. My other hand running up and down my balls...my fingers almost touching my ass. My lower abs have a glistening snail trail from my juices leaking out of the tip. So far so good! :)
 
I would love to watch you do that. Are you shaved or natural. I love the fee of a cock, balls and ass with no hair. I keep mine hairless and love the feel of my hand on my hairless skin.
 
I would love to watch you do that. Are you shaved or natural. I love the fee of a cock, balls and ass with no hair. I keep mine hairless and love the feel of my hand on my hairless skin.

I'm nice and smooth. Just shaved this morning so I'm feel like soft velvet. I think you'd like what you'd be seeing if you were sitting across from me right now. I'm sitting on my couch with my legs spread leaning back. My hand gliding up and down my hard shaft......
 
I use a foam to get rid of hair so I am smooth, I would sit across from you stroking my cock and watching you do the same. I would love to have your cock in my mouth and taste your precum.
 
I use a foam to get rid of hair so I am smooth, I would sit across from you stroking my cock and watching you do the same. I would love to have your cock in my mouth and taste your precum.

If you leaned in while we're stroking and watching each other I wouldn't run away;)

I think you'll like my long smooth cock.
 
I'm glad you wouldn't run away. I want to lick your smooth cock up and down and suck on your balls while I lightly finger your anus with my other hand.
 
I'm glad you wouldn't run away. I want to lick your smooth cock up and down and suck on your balls while I lightly finger your anus with my other hand.

Wooo, I feel your finger as it slides into me. Mmm

I'm looking down at you while you lock and suck me. Your mouth looks so good as it wrapping around my cock. I sigh as I lean my head back in pleasure. I can feel my orgasm building as you continue....mmmm, I'm going to make a mess when I cum.:)
 
relaxing on a nice saturday afternoon playing with cock balls and asshole.

if you are on yahoo say hi at ericnielson513
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top