Our Paragraphs

Farewell to the beloved Locker Room series

It's like saying goodbye to your best friend...

My "locker room" series needs to come to an end! It's getting awfully tough to sneak these pics without getting caught and I love my gym-time too much to get banned for being a "bad boy!" LOL!

But before I close it out...I've got a few last ones to share with you. I may have a couple more for the morning as well, but these will effectively end my sneaky locker room antics. At least for a while...Hehe!!

I hope you've enjoyed these as much as I have! Maybe we can meet in yet another "off limits" or "taboo" location for our next rendezvous! :D

attachment.php

Last edited:

My "locker room" series needs to come to an end! It's getting awfully tough to sneak these pics without getting caught and I love my gym-time too much to get banned for being a "bad boy!" LOL!

But before I close it out...I've got a few last ones to share with you. I may have a couple more for the morning as well, but these will effectively end my sneaky locker room antics. At least for a while...Hehe!!

I hope you've enjoyed these as much as I have! Maybe we can meet in yet another "off limits" or "taboo" location for our next rendezvous! :D

attachment.php

yummy!!!! you are such a sexy man! you always make me smile! :)

attachment.php

I'm loving that up shot with the towel, and the undies, and the back shot, oh hell, all of them make me drool. :devil:

Woah!!!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1408810&d=1393809578

You look awesome in them there undies!! :p

Damn! :devil:

I know what you mean about sneaking pics at the gym. lol...Ive been almost caught, several times :D

Thank You for sharing them with us! :)

You're welcome Stackey! And thank you for being so vocal in your support!! I'm sure I'll steal a pic or two from the locker room here and there...I'm just not planning to attempt anymore full-fledged photo shoots.

The third one gets me everytime!!!! So sexy :heart: :kiss:

The third one always was one of my favorites! I had someone special in mind when I snapped that one. I think she really liked it!

yummy!!!! you are such a sexy man! you always make me smile! :)

Comments like this always make me smile too! :D

I'm loving that up shot with the towel, and the undies, and the back shot, oh hell, all of them make me drool. :devil:

I hope my "up shot" wasn't too revealing! I almost didn't post it for fear that it revealed a tad too much. I had to get a second opinion even. If you need to borrow my towel to help with that drooling problem - go right ahead! Hehe!!

Java in the Morning!

I’m not a “coffee person.” It’s just not my thing. So while others are enjoying a nice hot cup of java, I start my morning by stretching. Feeling my muscles, joints, tendons, and fibers reach and extend ignites a tingly feeling throughout my body. It helps me come alive each day and wakens my cells from head to toe. It’s the best way I know to get moving in the morning. For me, stretching is that jolt of life that gets my blood pumping, my body moving, and my spirit awake! It is MY java!

I’m thinking of offering classes on how to do it properly. Please note the official dress code, as demonstrated in the attachments. My assistant is taking sign-ups now, buy hurry..****** is limited! :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
I’m not a “coffee person.” It’s just not my thing. So while others are enjoying a nice hot cup of java, I start my morning by stretching. Feeling my muscles, joints, tendons, and fibers reach and extend ignites a tingly feeling throughout my body. It helps me come alive each day and wakens my cells from head to toe. It’s the best way I know to get moving in the morning. For me, stretching is that jolt of life that gets my blood pumping, my body moving, and my spirit awake! It is MY java!

I’m thinking of offering classes on how to do it properly. Please note the official dress code, as demonstrated in the attachments. My assistant is taking sign-ups now, buy hurry..****** is limited! :D

attachment.php

Gawd, you are killing me with that butt! *grabs towel*

Im In! Im In!! :nana:

I think I will most likely need hands on tutoring to learn stretching properly though...

You may need to assist in stretching my legs up by my ears :p :devil: :D

Gawd, you are killing me with that butt! *grabs towel*

Does this mean you are signing up for class Tali?!? :D

Im In! Im In!! :nana:

I think I will most likely need hands on tutoring to learn stretching properly though...

Well this class filled up pretty darn quick! I may need to offer it multiple times a week to accommodate all the interested parties. Perhaps my assistant will be willing to help out as well?? :D Maybe I need to demonstrate some of the other positions so you know what to expect? :eek:

Tali, towels are only allowed to keep the drool of the floor...not for *SMACKING* booties!

Don't worry Stackey....the ankle-to-ear stretch is a staple in this class! ;)

Well this class filled up pretty darn quick! I may need to offer it multiple times a week to accommodate all the interested parties. Perhaps my assistant will be willing to help out as well?? :D Maybe I need to demonstrate some of the other positions so you know what to expect? :eek:

Tali, towels are only allowed to keep the drool of the floor...not for *SMACKING* booties!

Don't worry Stackey....the ankle-to-ear stretch is a staple in this class! ;)

I will coordinate to make sure everyone is put in the proper positions. It will be beneficial for all participants to ensure a good, hard, workout :D

Fine! I'll use my hands to smack booties! :p

Hey all, how i managed to miss the first day in class is beyond me.
I could need some motivation from that attractive physique.
What did he say he is teaching us, stretching ? :D

Hey all, how i managed to miss the first day in class is beyond me.
I could need some motivation from that attractive physique.
What did he say he is teaching us, stretching ? :D

Hi Mia! You may be late for the first day of class, but we plan to meet multiple times a week! Yes..."stretching"...that's what we'll call it! Yeah...that's the ticket!! :D

If I can sit in the back and drool, sure.

No sitting around! This class requires FULL participation!! Drooling is encouraged though! :p

Fine! I'll use my hands to smack booties! :p

"Hand smacks" are ALSO highly encouraged! :p

As coordinator/secretary I will need to know what everyone wants worked on :devil:

Perhaps Sean and I can demonstrate the options first?? :)

I will coordinate to make sure everyone is put in the proper positions. It will be beneficial for all participants to ensure a good, hard, workout :D

I KNEW I could count on you to make sure everyone is positioned correctly! ;)

THIS, makes for a really funny....yet interesting mental pic! :D :eek: :devil: :D LMAO!!!

Can picture GK helping me get into position, then ASean Cumming to inspect......
GK, looking over her glasses and taking notes on her clipboard :D

Mmmm...stretching.
Hey ladies.....ambersean.

Hey Ruby! We were expecting you! ;)

THIS, makes for a really funny....yet interesting mental pic! :D :eek: :devil: :D LMAO!!!

Can picture GK helping me get into position, then ASean Cumming to inspect......
GK, looking over her glasses and taking notes on her clipboard :D

GK does more than take notes. She's a "hands on" assistant...and a VERY skilled one at that. In fact, she teaches me new tricks every day! :D

As coordinator/secretary I will need to know what everyone wants worked on :devil:

Perhaps Sean and I can demonstrate the options first?? :)

Just to be safe, we'd better make videos demonstrating EVERY position possible! That way we're prepared for any special requests! How's next weekend look for you? Got a free 48-hours??? :devil:

Shhhh!!! Don't tell Sean!!!!!

I am high jacking his thread to post some pics I think you ladies will enjoy! I know I :heart: them!

It's funny what men do when they think nobody is watching them. They just might sneak into your panty drawer and find their sassy side. They might like how the soft satin feels hugging all their assets. They just might look HOT doing it and....I just may have pics to prove it :devil:

Yea baby... I WAS looking :kiss:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzhm2lnzvxz8l0z/Photo Mar 05, 9 57 14 AM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2phonmrzr9ej9i/Photo Mar 05, 9 58 41 AM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huczgtl4dwful0k/Photo Mar 05, 9 57 52 AM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbi46qzbyoucivm/Photo Mar 05, 10 03 32 AM.jpg

I am high jacking his thread to post some pics I think you ladies will enjoy! I know I :heart: them!

It's funny what men do when they think nobody is watching them. They just might sneak into your panty drawer and find their sassy side. They might like how the soft satin feels hugging all their assets. They just might look HOT doing it and....I just may have pics to prove it :devil:

Yea baby... I WAS looking :kiss:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzhm2lnzvxz8l0z/Photo Mar 05, 9 57 14 AM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2phonmrzr9ej9i/Photo Mar 05, 9 58 41 AM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huczgtl4dwful0k/Photo Mar 05, 9 57 52 AM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbi46qzbyoucivm/Photo Mar 05, 10 03 32 AM.jpg

That last one... Grrrr

Back