Out of sight...

occasional_lovers

Really Experienced
It 's been more than a decade since we used to wander around here as a couple and post a few pics. But times have changed, and so have we. Today we are living different (and happy) lives with different people in different continents, and all we can have in common is two days or three per year, when our paths cross for a drink before and a cigarette after. We decided to start this thread as a tribute to our past and as our naughty secret in the present. The pics may come from different periods, ranging from the mid-00's to our most recent meeting, and will usually follow a certain concept. You are welcomed to comment as you wish, but we should warn you beforehand that nudity will be the exception rather than the rule. Enjoy!

Note 1: The profile is used and managed solely by Her.

Note 2: PM's are welcomed, but since the storage space is limited, if you just want to comment on my pics, please do it here.

Last edited:
Wow. Love the bra. Is that a maxi pad I see? That's so hot if it is. If not I apologise for asking.

If the first steps are anything to go by, can't wait til you're up and running. Great pictures and a fantastic figure.

Very beautifully done!
A beautiful girl.
Loving it.
If the first steps are anything to go by, can't wait til you're up and running. Great pictures and a fantastic figure.
Damn you're hot
Thank you for your compliments. :rolleyes:
The truth is I never thought I 'm really beautiful or hot, I 'm just a conservative career woman who happens to have longer legs and a little larger breasts than the average.

Y'all secretly meeting up to take your pics together?
We actually meet up to do other things, but taking pictures has always been the icing on the cake.

Gorgeous- I hope we get to hear a little of the story as the pics unfold, xx

What would you like to hear, AP?

Everything! And if it has romance and elephants with trumpets and primal fucking like your life depended on it and moments where you are terrified you were falling down the rabbit hole but do it anyway so much the better but I will settle for anything that gives me hope if not in love, in humanity, xx

Love from a fellow conservative career women, albeit one with much bigger tits than average but much shorter legs, you got the way better deal :heart:

From the sounds of it, this is going to be a Good one to follow .. Sensuous, Sexy and Hot .. *Subscribing*
Welcome (very masculine avatar ;))

Everything! And if it has romance and elephants with trumpets and primal fucking like your life depended on it and moments where you are terrified you were falling down the rabbit hole but do it anyway so much the better but I will settle for anything that gives me hope if not in love, in humanity, xx
If I had to give a title, I 'd call it the "most non-spontaneous but at the same time the most fulfilling" sex I have in my life. As a woman I have a dark side that cannot be satisfied within my conventional relationships with men. Meeting him once in a blue moon and playing well-thought-out scenarios, is a necessary escape.

Welcome (very masculine avatar ;))

If I had to give a title, I 'd call it the "most non-spontaneous but at the same time the most fulfilling" sex I have in my life. As a woman I have a dark side that cannot be satisfied within my conventional relationships with men. Meeting him once in a blue moon and playing well-thought-out scenarios, is a necessary escape.

All the best people have a dark side... curiouser and curiouser about where this is going...

Back