How to learn about literotica.com?

MagnusRichard

Loves Spam
Allo, I am wondering where is the best place to look for tips on how to best enjoy these literotica forums.

Thanks
Magnus

You click a thread title.
You read the post(s).
You choose to reply or not.

That's everything there is to know.

Thank you for your help?

What JaF0 said pretty well sums it up. Unless there is something I'm missing in the question.

There is a story side to Literotica.com, but it is typically treated, and viewed, as a separate entity. If you are interested in that, the only way I know to get there from here is to click on the link Literotica.com at the bottom right of your screen. However, the original post asked about the forums specifically.

In the forums, typically the labels attributed to the specific boards on the Main Literotica Forums are pretty intuitive. As an example, if you were to wander into the Author's Hangout, you would typically find those of us who write and (try to) publish on the story side discussing this that and the other about writing, posting, voting, comments, and other minutia that probably wouldn't be very interesting to anyone not trying to write and submit.

About the only one that isn't is the catch-all General Board (GB) which is pretty much open season on any topic (and each other from what I've seen). My suggestion would be to avoid the GB unless you have turtle shell skin and a warped sense of humor.

In each forum, you will find certain threads "stickied" to the top of that particular forum. These are typically tidbits someone at some point (usually a moderator past or present) felt everybody should have an inkling of. A lot of 'em are boring to get through, but typically have some good meat here and there.

Mmmm.

About the only other thing I can think is that typically outside of the Playground, most people aren't just real wild about unsolicited Private Messages looking for cybersex or a repository for dick pics.

So, pretty much, JaF0 has the right of it. It's a party where you don't know anybody yet. Mix and mingle. Visit the various boards according to your interests, crack open a thread or two that seem to spark a little something. If you are curious about someone specifically, click their name and check out their profile and they will typically tell you what they want some stranger they've never met before to know about them. And when you have the time, check out the blue threads.

If there's anything we've overlooked, please give a shout and hopefully someone brighter than me will come along to get you sorted.

In the meantime, welcome to the nuthouse. Have fun and don't let anyone else tell you what kind of day to have. :)

What JaF0 said pretty well sums it up. Unless there is something I'm missing in the question.

There is a story side to Literotica.com, but it is typically treated, and viewed, as a separate entity. If you are interested in that, the only way I know to get there from here is to click on the link Literotica.com at the bottom right of your screen. However, the original post asked about the forums specifically.

In the forums, typically the labels attributed to the specific boards on the Main Literotica Forums are pretty intuitive. As an example, if you were to wander into the Author's Hangout, you would typically find those of us who write and (try to) publish on the story side discussing this that and the other about writing, posting, voting, comments, and other minutia that probably wouldn't be very interesting to anyone not trying to write and submit.

About the only one that isn't is the catch-all General Board (GB) which is pretty much open season on any topic (and each other from what I've seen). My suggestion would be to avoid the GB unless you have turtle shell skin and a warped sense of humor.

In each forum, you will find certain threads "stickied" to the top of that particular forum. These are typically tidbits someone at some point (usually a moderator past or present) felt everybody should have an inkling of. A lot of 'em are boring to get through, but typically have some good meat here and there.

Mmmm.

About the only other thing I can think is that typically outside of the Playground, most people aren't just real wild about unsolicited Private Messages looking for cybersex or a repository for dick pics.

So, pretty much, JaF0 has the right of it. It's a party where you don't know anybody yet. Mix and mingle. Visit the various boards according to your interests, crack open a thread or two that seem to spark a little something. If you are curious about someone specifically, click their name and check out their profile and they will typically tell you what they want some stranger they've never met before to know about them. And when you have the time, check out the blue threads.

If there's anything we've overlooked, please give a shout and hopefully someone brighter than me will come along to get you sorted.

In the meantime, welcome to the nuthouse. Have fun and don't let anyone else tell you what kind of day to have. :)

Nicely said Puckit! :)

That general forum seems to be mostly about illegal children subjects and men posing as women trying to cybersex men.

Am i wrong?

Magnus

Back