From the Stacks

tumblr_nqa5y1x23a1uvp7p0o1_500.jpg
 
MMMmm I did not realize you were hoping for that lonely law student to crawl under your desk and taste while you stamp return dates on books and keep a straight face with questioners. How long would you be able to stand it? Your skirt over my head as I am intoxicated brushing my cheek against your trembling thigh. I hear you clear your throat as you respond to a patron and I near the source of the heat my face feels.
"How did I get here?" I wonder as my nerve wavers. "I don't even know her" my conscience debates as your legs spread wider as you scoot to the edge of you hard wooden library chair.
 
That is hot! Makes me wish I could see her full act.
What is she thinking about?
 
Last edited:
Paint your words onto me. Let me be your canvas and your model. Craft the actions with your pen on my flesh like a finger gliding over wet lips. Let me into your art where your soul lives and imagination sculpts ecstatic. Let me feel the heat of the lamp not blocked by the strokes of your pen. Blind me and force me to feel your commands.
 
I love when a man does that but down between my legs. Pushes his nose up against my clit until his lips find it..
 
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbq5HSnoeTaHcYOJjwKhptEEOIi2_L8RWsjNMQEzRD65yRz7ZT​
 
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbq5HSnoeTaHcYOJjwKhptEEOIi2_L8RWsjNMQEzRD65yRz7ZT

What would you whisper in my ear as I cum?
 
Back
Top