Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this crappy free wifi connection.
One sort of good thing about being away is that I'm probably going to have to buy a new hand fan after I damage the current one reading through all the salacious posts I've missed.

Also I saw two young Asian women dressed entirely in anime Seifuku and cat memorabilia.

Like this:
8f6f2929cb838246bd9d41df7af9dba6.jpg

But with cat earings, cat headbands, cat stickers on their cat-styled shoes, cat face paint, cat buttons, etc.
:cattail:

WE MISS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!

I really, really, really want a scene. Sir and I have lots of hot painful sex but I want a scene. Maybe now that his semester is over that'll happen. Date night is Thursday. I think I will ask for knives...

Mister and I had lunch out over the weekend. We decided on a place we'd never been to (it was there, we were there, why not?) that specializes in seafood. Great, we love seafood. The food was nothing special and it was fairly straightforward. We ordered seared tuna, which usually is served as some kind of Asian influenced dish, which is fine by us.

As we were eating we were both kind of struggling. o_O;; Actually struggling to get food to our faces. Actually, the problem was picking up the food from the plate, once we accomplished that we could get it to our faces. We both just couldn't maneuver the forks in a way that made sense for this dish. (・_・; At the same time we both said a little defeated, "we need chopsticks."

It occurred to me today as I started cooking, that I can't make much of anything without the help of chopsticks. I'm making red beans and rice and still used chopsticks for part of the process. I need chopsticks. Otherwise, I'm a savage with a fork. (O_O)

WE MISS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!

Aw, coot. I'm back now.

So on return from my travels I had 3 experiences:

1) I met a young (6-8ish) year old girl named Quaver. As in the crisps (Chips).

2) My silk pillowcases arrived while I was away and they, as an inanimate object, gave me a warmer welcome home than my cat did.

3) Decided I'm going to try and cut 99% of sugar from my diet. As I sit here eating a triple chocolate sundae with Belgian mousse, honeycomb and mini brownies.
Not off to a good start...

It occurred to me today as I started cooking, that I can't make much of anything without the help of chopsticks. I'm making red beans and rice and still used chopsticks for part of the process. I need chopsticks. Otherwise, I'm a savage with a fork. (O_O)

You have those awesome gigantic cooking chopsticks though, yes? :D

3) Decided I'm going to try and cut 99% of sugar from my diet. As I sit here eating a triple chocolate sundae with Belgian mousse, honeycomb and mini brownies.

That was your last hurrah. NOW you may start!

You have those awesome gigantic cooking chopsticks though, yes? :D

I have the ability to use them, but they're kind of uncomfortable. They're heavy, so I just use plain wood regular sized chopsticks for cooking. :)

Blurt: This really belongs in the happy thread because I'm so happy. I found my size today and at a price point that I couldn't pass up. Never been more comfortable with the fit of something. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Aw, coot. I'm back now.

So on return from my travels I had 3 experiences:

1) I met a young (6-8ish) year old girl named Quaver. As in the crisps (Chips).

2) My silk pillowcases arrived while I was away and they, as an inanimate object, gave me a warmer welcome home than my cat did.

*flying tackle hug*

Deal with it.

Sugar is bad for you, then again, so is breathing the air in the city. Baby steps :D

Nice to see your return trip was catastrophe free. There's been a serious lack of anime music around the pool, I'd urge SOMEONE to get on that, when they find the time of course.

My syllabi for this coming semester became avaliable.
If anyone needs me I'll be crying in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back