Which do you prefer?

heyitsthatguy77

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Posts
239
Do you prefer to be the one watching or the one being watched? I like both. I get real worked up when someone is watching me whether I am masturbating, getting head, or having sex but there is also that huge turn on for me of watching someone else in sexual acts as well. Which do you prefer?
 
I actually like doing it and watching while someone else does it at the same time, Like sitting on opposite ends of the sofa with our legs spread both doing ourselves. How can a man not help but masturbate when his partner is doing the same withing touching distance.
 
Last edited:
Do you prefer to be the one watching or the one being watched? I like both. I get real worked up when someone is watching me whether I am masturbating, getting head, or having sex but there is also that huge turn on for me of watching someone else in sexual acts as well. Which do you prefer?

i love to be watched , a huge turn on for me .
 
mmm I enjoy being watched....it really gets me hot when I know I'm being watched...but the ones that are watching me...don't know I know ...I gave the 3 house painters quite a masturbation show after I discovered them peeping in on me in the reflection of my mirror hanging in my bedroom...I honestly don't know who was more turned on...I gave them a show they'll not soon forget...nor Il...my pussy is tingling as I write this...
 
Last edited:
I love being watched and have played on skype a couple of times masturbating for someone (male and female) and I was so aroused. Would love to do it again or return the favour for someone else
 
I watch wife and wife watches me either at the same time or seperatly.

Its a difficult choice to make between on or the other. I think there is a heightened thrill in illicitly watching someone, but also the rare occasions I have been watched prior to marriage and a the odd occasion after their is a serious heightened thrill in being watched.

Its a draw in my opinion
 
Do you prefer to be the one watching or the one being watched? I like both. I get real worked up when someone is watching me whether I am masturbating, getting head, or having sex but there is also that huge turn on for me of watching someone else in sexual acts as well. Which do you prefer?

I prefer to be watched and I love it when my wife asks me to perform for her.
I would love to be watched while she gives me a blow job.
 
Well, as my name suggests...watching

Would love to watch more but I have not had the opportunity
 
I am finding that I enjoy watching others at intimate play. I have never been watched but have had sex outside where it would be possible to be seen which adds an extra thrill.
 
For several reasons, I have always attracted the attention of others, likely because of my small stature and somewhat overly endowed bust, but I learned how much I enjoyed being watched when I danced in a topless club in the later 1960's and 1970. What a turn on! It was like an addiction for me and has remained that way my entire life. Still to this day I love being seen in revealing clothes or completely undressed and having sex. It seems to heighten every sense and excites me almost more that I could describe here. I absolutely love it\!

In some ways I attribute my health and still some what younger look than my true age to this, as I always wanted to look good and desirable so I have worked on that my entire life. So it does have more positives than the obvious of pleasure. :D
 
I prefer watching....especially when she knows exactly the effect she is having on me at that moment. Teasing, enticing, then rebuffing, only to return again for more. Wanting it as much as I do, but resisting the urge, letting the excitement build to a near-crescendo, until....
 
Watched

I love being watched. But so much more fun when I know it at the time, girl or guy watching is a blast.
 
I didn't think I would be turned on by being watched, but today I webcam for the first time while someone watch me play with myself, I think I'm going to have to buy a new keyboard. ;)
 
mmmm watching

I love to watch guys moan as they jackoff idk why but that is so hot mmmm getting wetter as I type
 
Back
Top