I Saw the Bride's Boob!

Lol. I figured someone would offer.

We all wanted to, but once one person says something the rest of us look like a bunch of unimaginative copycats, so we have to wait for an opportunity to offer something better later ;)
 
Any more anecdotes of accidental boobage at a wedding? I would think the tossing of the bouquet would be the perfect opportunity for an errant breast to make an appearance.

is this what you mean?

catch_the_bouquet.jpg


I also found this one kind of interesting. Like they say, there is no accounting for taste.

boobed-wedding-dress.jpg
 
More unveiled brides from my collection.

Og
 
Last edited:
Here's one that would fit my personal fantasy. Courtesy of the GB's Ropes and Cuffs thread

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • bridebdsm.jpg
    bridebdsm.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 148

I love the expression on the face of the little boy to the left, just right by the edge of the picture. The man standing next to him has the same type of look but he's trying to be a bit more subtle.

Just to the left of the now topless lady is a woman with a 'oh shit' look going as well.

I do have to say though catching that bouquet sure may have increased her chances of getting married. Or at least being part of a good incest story.

Got to love weddings.
 
I was a teen with raging hormones at a summer affair set outside. It was casual and I happened to glance over at a clump of "grown-ups" chatting away, the angle that I glanced took my eyes right through the arm hole of a sleeveless blouse. The woman couldn't have been more than early twenties and was not well endowed, and I saw erect nipple.

I immediately had to find a table to sit at until things subsided down below. Later on I found her and saw her front on, the front of her sleeveless blouse was covered in pleats and some frills, and I couldn't detect any evidence of erect nipples. It was the sixties and while going without a bra was always big news, I sure didn't expect it at the garden party that my parents corralled me into going to that day.

It was the first bare breast I saw, in the flesh so to speak, in my life and that fleeting glimpse that didn't last more than a second or two has stuck with me to this day.

I'm sure she would have been appalled that I saw what I did, and it was kind of creepy of me to react that way, but teen age hormones ruled me that day. Wish I had them now LOL.
 
Back
Top