Super wresting match Dr Phil and Buddha in the ring

Mayflow

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Posts
111
Super wrestling match Dr Phil and Buddha in the ring

Social misfits in the crowd roar with their assent, the macrocosmic beings smile in assent as well.

The match begins. Dr. Phil begins to speak, the Buddha sits in quiet contemplations.

The match proceeds. The Dr's eloquent words touch many. Hearts are reconciled. Fighting couples, kiss, hold hands, the Dr is doing well. Many tears are shed. The Buddha, the Formless ones, make not a move, but the Buddha enters first state meditation and the Gods and Goddesses take notice.

The Dr continues the onslought, as Buddha enters second stage meditation and the ten directions are illuminated with brilliant lights the audience sees not. The Formless ones raise an eyebrow. Many Buddha lands, millions, trillions, start to take some notice. Dakinis dance and devas prance. The Gods and Goddesses assent, and play their music one more time. There is dancing in the streets of the MultiUniversal ones.

The good DR begins to hear the sounds of his own voice reverberating within his head, his head begins to split. The Buddha grins the Mona Lisa's grin. Leonardo is pacified. The Doc's against the ropes. Buddha goes third stage. The demons, bored before take notice. They break out the good stuff. Broken bones and knuckles for popcorn. Skulls filled with mixtures of blood and tequila . Their minds rejuvenated, they scream for blood, but the Buddha goes 4th stage, and peace is restored for all. The Buddha in this entire match did not utter a word.
 
Last edited:
Dr Phil's a snake oil salesmen that does far more harm than good, pure scum.
 
Dr Phil's a snake oil salesmen that does far more harm than good, pure scum.


Yes, but do you think he actually knows that is what he is doing? I don't really think he is very bright, or has very deep insights, but is bound by his own self emotional desires. How can he free others from what also binds him?
 
Yes, but do you think he actually knows that is what he is doing? I don't really think he is very bright, or has very deep insights, but is bound by his own self emotional desires. How can he free others from what also binds him?

That's the point. He's an idiot and an ambulance chaser he looks to make money on other people's tragedies. There's a story about how when those three girls were found in that sick bastard Castro's house in Ohio(?) he was on the phone that day trying to secure exclusive interviews with those girls. He eventually got one on there...

He was arrested years ago for conning old ladies out of money and owes his entire career to Oprah who he somehow conned into thinking he's a decent human. There was a point in time she did everything she could to distance herself from him.

He was involved witha young girl who was in jail and he talked with her and next thing you know she tries to commit suicide.

he's Jerry Springer without the fights and the humor.
 
It apparently was an opportunity to tee off on Dr. Phil.
 
Mayflow said:
Buddha goes third stage. The demons, bored before take notice. They break out the good stuff. Broken bones and knuckles for popcorn. Skulls filled with mixtures of blood and tequila. Their minds rejuvenated, they scream for blood, but the Buddha goes 4th stage, and peace is restored for all.

Drat, just when it was getting good. The Buddha can be such a killjoy. ;)
 
Drat, just when it was getting good. The Buddha can be such a killjoy. ;)
Can't Dr Phil tag-team with Mother Theresa and her notorious mystic hatpin? A few jabs of that and ZEN! The Buddha hasn't a chance when arrayed against such cosmic forces.
 
Can't Dr Phil tag-team with Mother Theresa and her notorious mystic hatpin? A few jabs of that and ZEN! The Buddha hasn't a chance when arrayed against such cosmic forces.

If Dr. Phil can bring back Mother Theresa, he might actually be canonized. Wouldn't that piss somebody off (including, probably, Mother Theresa)? :D
 
Excellent WTF cultural artefact: a comic book featuring Mother Teresa wrestling the Buddha and with ZEN! as one of its punch sound effects.
 
Weird, that's what it was.
Yes, well, cultural artifacts tend to be like that. Changing times are weird times. Sanity is a joke. Survival is an accident. What strange trash remains to wash up on our shores?
 
I'd rather see a no-holds-barred event featuring Clive Barker versus Quentin Tarantino. With Tim Burton as the referee.

The sheer amount of brains oozing out the ears would be worthy of a world-class B movie in its own right. ;)
 
Back
Top