Persuading Mr. Richardson (closed to Ladyme)

umyes

Really Really Experienced
What a stressful morning! My wife is trying to take my house, the janitors didn't do anything last night, I haven't had any "relief" in days and now I have to negotiate raises with the office staff!

*knocking on your door, I take a deep breath. I look down and groan. My big tits had popped a button, exposing quite a bit of cleavage. My pencil skirt was a bit short, but it should be ok* Mr. Richardson? May I come in? *biting my lip, I nervously push my hair from my face, but it just falls back in place. I hear you tell me to come in and I open the door, bowing my head in respect* good morning, sir.

"Sloane! Good to see you! You look great today. You look great everyday! I think I married poorly!" I joke. Noticing your full breasts, amazing hair, and catching some intoxicating perfume I sit down quickly before my hardening cock becomes noticeable through my pants. "What can I do for you?" I say staring squarely at the flat part of your skirt waist that meets your shirt. "What a sexy figure, I think, I have to stay focused."

Oh, why thank you, sir, and I'm sorry to hear that. *blushing I try not to get too excited, chiding myself for smiling at how you said your marriage was bad, knowing I could never have you* I've come to talk about a raise. *looking up at you, I notice you're eyes were focussed on my cleavage, and I blush even further*

"Sloane sit down. You have deserved a raise for a long time. As far as I'm concerned you should be in management by now. The problem is so little money is in the budget right now. What did you have in mind?" I focus and begin imagining naughty ways for you to earn your money, dominant, submissive, intense ways after hours that we share secretly. I knew there was a use for all of that packing tape and leftover computer cord.

Well, you see sir, I would do anything to get a raise. I've been having some difficult times and I think I need a bit of a cushion to help me financially. *i couldn't help but imagine you using my body in any way you liked, and I couldn't help but blush scarlet red. I lick my lips when I imagine you plunging your cock into me like I'm a bitch in heat. It hits me that I was mouthing my thoughts once I finished speaking, closing my eyes in embarrassment. I hear you get out of your chair and my heart stops in fear*

I walk around the desk and take another look at your breasts. You hear the office door deadbolt lock and I halfway close the shades to my 18th floor office. "You know, most of the staff has off today, You could earn your raise right now if you wanted." I turn with an obvious erection and walk toward your chair. Seeing you look up I say "It's ok, no one has to know, I want it, you want it and you can bite my belt if I fuck you so hard you need to scream.."

Y-yes sir. *my eyes were glued to your tented pants, and i hesitantly reach up to undo your belt. Licking my lips, I pull down your pants and take a deep breath before pulling down your underwear* oh........... *your giant cock practically slaps me in the face as it springs out*

Placing my fat, warm, hardening penis on your face I shuck my pants down and feel your fingers grip my shaft. Then the warm, wet embrace of your sucking lips, tongue and cheeks make the stiffness of my cock accelerate. You manage like a pro (should I pay you?) jacking and slurping. "That feels amazing." I moan. Leaning down I help you out of your blouse and bra. Wonderfully round, full breasts open to my hands and I gently grip you.

*moaning, I suck even harder as you grip my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples. I taste your pre cum on my tongue and moaned louder, needing you, needing your cock. I started to finger my dripping pussy, needing to be filled*

I pull my wet cock out of your slobbering mouth and pull you up from the chair. Laying you back on the floor I stand over you with a hard swinging cock between my legs. Looking down I watch you wriggle out of your skirt and I lean down on the floor and rest my cock on your tummy. I feel your warm soft skin and can tell you are getting your panties down to about your knees. I kiss you hard and bite your bottom lip. Pressing my knees outside your hips, I pin you to the floor and you can tell I'm getting ready to enter you. "You want it? Tell me you want it..Let me hear you beg." I say as I grip your full ass cheeks hard and try to leave finger marks.

Oh god! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my little pussy! Make me scream! Fuck me hard and deep! *moaning, I push my hips back, trying to get you in my wet hole. Whimpering as you growl at my efforts and at how hard you were squeezing my ass*

I feel your fingers on my shaft and sense my cock being pulled into your open vagina. I grunt, and slide inside you, feeling you accept me and gasp. I strain on top of you, lurching, pressing and emitting low grunts with each stroke. I put my forearm across your mouth to keep you screams from alerting anyone. I look between us and watch your full breasts sway as I pound you. Watching you drool I can feel you cumming and stop, holding my erect cock deep inside you, pinning your wrists above your head and breathing in your ear: "That's right, cum for me! Cum hard! I want you to feel amazing....."

*my eyes roll back as I cum, my juices gushing onto your cock and balls, my screams muffled by your arm as I cum, loving your abuse in my tight little pussy. I writhe beneath you as I cum, my fingers digging into your back before relaxing, trying to catch my breath*

I hold you tightly as you cum. I feel you shudder underneath me and I enjoy your tight grip of my shoulders and my cock. I stare in your eyes and stay inside you, fully hard, gently stroking while you pant and relax from your orgasm. Slowing down I begin a regular, slow rhythm for a long time, enjoying each thrust and stretch of your vaginal walls. You feel me inching toward a climax and I feel your small hands on my tight butt as I begin to pump deeply, breathing hard.

Back